A San Diego trial proves hydroxychloroquine to be an effective remedy

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Quote it for me and then tell us where it originally was located in the thread. Who was I responding to? What did he say?

The only one being dense here is you. Why do you feel the need to lie in order to cover for your own partisan bad actions?

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I always thought pigs were relatively smart animals but I guess not all of them.

Look at the posts in order, be objective, and most of all get that giant chip off of your shoulder.

Go look in misplaced meltdown for your stupid post. You're thick as hell and not in a good way, I'm certain.
Moar "healthy and adult discussion"

Yep. She is melting down on her very first day as a mod. She can't even acknowledge the price of HCQ and how aidsman lied in his opening post. She then has done nothing but run interference for the dullards on her side and made up liesto try to justify partisan panel abuse.

It is almost like she is trying to kill the politics subforum instead of improve it.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
I always thought pigs were relatively smart animals but I guess not all of them.

Look at the posts in order, be objective, and most of all get that giant chip off of your shoulder.

Go look in misplaced meltdown for your stupid post. You're thick as hell and not in a good way, I'm certain.
Moar "healthy and adult discussion"

Yep. She is melting down on her very first day as a mod. She can't even acknowledge the price of HCQ and how aidsman lied in his opening post. She then has done nothing but run interference for the dullards on her side and made up liesto try to justify partisan panel abuse.

It is almost like she is trying to kill the politics subforum instead of improve it.
Well, wrecking anything they touch is pretty much a staple of the liberal resume

look at our country under two years of Biden

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Quote it for me and then tell us where it originally was located in the thread. Who was I responding to? What did he say?

The only one being dense here is you. Why do you feel the need to lie in order to cover for your own partisan bad actions?

Look for it yourself. You get a notification when I move a post. I'm not figuring things out for you. That isn't my job.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
1zjljj.jpg

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Look for it yourself. You get a notification when I move a post. I'm not figuring things out for you. That isn't my job.

"I know super secret stuff which I am accusing you of but I won't tell you. I will just make up lies and baseless accusations!"

You are a meme. A very bad one.

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
As a cashectomie for relieving the gullible from their hard earned money.

A doctor claimed he had a ‘miracle cure’ for covid. He’s going to prison.

imrs.php

In March and April of 2020, as the
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
spread and people isolated in their homes, a doctor in San Diego boasted that he had his hands on a “miracle cure,” according to prosecutors — hydroxychloroquine.

In mass-marketing emails from his business, Skinny Beach Med Spa, Jennings Ryan Staley said the drug was included in his coronavirus “treatment kits,” despite the medication becoming increasingly scarce. But Staley had a way of getting it, he later told an undercover federal agent. He planned to smuggle in a barrel of hydroxychloroquine powder with the help of a Chinese supplier, prosecutors said.
Staley was
to 30 days in prison and a year of home confinement for the scheme. He
last year.

“At the height of the pandemic, before vaccines were available, this doctor sought to profit from patients’ fears,” U.S. Attorney Randy Grossman said in a news release. “He abused his position of trust and

What was the doctor charged with? The specific charge.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

She's a panel abusing cunt. To be fair tho, if I were mod, I'd abuse the fuk outta her posts too.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Her

She's a panel abusing cunt. To be fair tho, if I were mod, I'd abuse the fuk outta her posts too.
her posts are shit. So it would be justified

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
As a cashectomie for relieving the gullible from their hard earned money.

A doctor claimed he had a ‘miracle cure’ for covid. He’s going to prison.

imrs.php

In March and April of 2020, as the
spread and people isolated in their homes, a doctor in San Diego boasted that he had his hands on a “miracle cure,” according to prosecutors — hydroxychloroquine.

In mass-marketing emails from his business, Skinny Beach Med Spa, Jennings Ryan Staley said the drug was included in his coronavirus “treatment kits,” despite the medication becoming increasingly scarce. But Staley had a way of getting it, he later told an undercover federal agent. He planned to smuggle in a barrel of hydroxychloroquine powder with the help of a Chinese supplier, prosecutors said.
Staley was
to 30 days in prison and a year of home confinement for the scheme. He
last year.

“At the height of the pandemic, before vaccines were available, this doctor sought to profit from patients’ fears,” U.S. Attorney Randy Grossman said in a news release. “He abused his position of trust and

What was the doctor charged with? The specific charge.

Right?

And why havent "holistic doctors" who try to treat cancer with vit C infusions and salve and shit ever been charged with anything?

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
You can buy a week long course of HCQ in Tijuana for about $0.20. Why does aidsman think that is expensive or some large cost?

It is like, yet again, the man has no idea what he is talking about.

Right, all Americans have access to TJ.

Any where in Mexico or Canada or the Caribbean would easily do. Yes, this covers the majority of the US population so aidsman's claim remains as nonsensical and invalid as usual.

Oh, even in the US a week long course of HCQ was about $1. Or at least it was until the corrupt Biden admin made it unobtainable for political reasons. So the very first sentence out of aidsman in this thread is a flat out lie. Just like virtually everything he posts.

Actually @Oerdin what would be interesting to find out is how effective this HCQ was that this physician administered. For that matter, Ivermectin as well. However the US government & many others will no doubt suppress that information.

Tho not a cure, some studies indicate that both offered some relief against COVID. I seem to remember there was a yt video of some American woman in Texas who said she was taking Ivermectin every day during the early stages of the pandemic as a preventative measure & she remained COVID free.

So I wonder if Ivermectin & HCQ offer some resistance against Omicron & the newer strains.

Wouldn't rule out either yet.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
You can buy a week long course of HCQ in Tijuana for about $0.20. Why does aidsman think that is expensive or some large cost?

Any where in Mexico or Canada or the Caribbean would easily do. Yes, this covers the majority of the US population so aidsman's claim remains as nonsensical and invalid as usual.

Oh, even in the US a week long course of HCQ was about $1. Or at least it was until the corrupt Biden admin made it unobtainable for political reasons. So the very first sentence out of aidsman in this thread is a flat out lie. Just like virtually everything he posts.

Actually @Oerdin what would be interesting to find out is how effective this HCQ was that this physician administered. For that matter, Ivermectin as well. However the US government & many others will no doubt suppress that information.

Tho not a cure, some studies indicate that both offered some relief against COVID. I seem to remember there was a yt video of some American woman in Texas who said she was taking Ivermectin every day during the early stages of the pandemic as a preventative measure & she remained COVID free.

So I wonder if Ivermectin & HCQ offer some resistance against Omicron & the newer strains.

What people dont seem to understand is that covid is a VIRUS. Viruses CANT be cured. They have to run their course.

The treatment for viruses is just supporting the patient while the virus runs its course. Again...there is NO cure for a virus. It just doesnt work like that.

While I support someones right to seek alternative and more holistic options to treat whatever their condition is.....no one should be selling "cures" for things that have no "cure". I have a specail hatred for these alternative medicine "doctors". They have caused a lot of pain and grief. But anyone who is a consenting adult should have whatever options they want for their own body (and no....abortion isnt someones "own body", the entire reason its opposed is because its killing another human being).

They should have to be honest, transparent and accountable though and most of them are not. Chiropractors and "naturopaths".. Ayurvedics, Osteopaths(DO), homeopathic doctors all definately have their place and they can be very good to see for some chronic issues. I actually much prefer a holistic approach but within reason.

They shouldnt be claiming to cure anything, especailly cancer or viruses. People would still see them of they were more honest. Its gross and predatory when they claim all this unrealistic shit.

My mother in law sees a naturopathic person who sells her hundreds of dollars worth of a supplements. For a while she was claiming she cant eat sugary anything because it would "feed the yeast" she believed she was plagued with. This guy had told her she had too much yeast. Which is completely stupid. If you have an overgrowth of yeast in your body.....its not going to present itself with "foggy brain" or "leaky gut"(two popular naturopathic diagnosises). Its going to present as thrush or genital yeast infection.

The amount of money spent on combating this imaginary yeast over growth causing "foggy brain" really shocked me. I'm floored people are willing to pay that for a supposed "natural" wellness program. It's a total scam.

I have kidney stone disease and she brought this up with her naturopathic guy and he even diagnosed ME.... I didnt even have to show up. He didnt even need my blood or my pee. That kinda cracked me up...i have a whole team of doctors. I guess all that work, testing, treatment and surgeries were unessesary lol.

For several hundred dollars she got me this foul tasting phosphorus (I think?) liquid drops with instructions like "put up to 12 drops in your water twice a day for a week. Then wait two weeks and put 12 drops in your water for 3 days". Not sure if that was it.....but it was like that. It made no sense and sounded more like some magic spell than a treatment for kidney stones lol.

My main urologist is an older Asain man with a rather cold beside manner but he is an excellent surgeon and he is the only one who has touch my kidney over the past ten years. I showed him this and the look on his face was amazing lol. He made it clear how stupid it was without even saying anything....he just looked at me until I started laughing and he said "No" lol.

Normal doctors who practice medicine are all accountable for their decisions and the treatments they prescribe. These other doctors are not. Big Pharma is a mess, and profit driven....and so is Big Nature.

People should be fine taking the Hydroxy combo. There is an older study that lends it support. They should also be allowed to take the ivermectin. But this should be in the right context with realistic expectations. Covid cannot be cured. And it's pretty new still so we should be using everything until we find something that really works well. It's not gonna hurt anyone to try these things. It's been made so politcal that politcs literally interfere into peoples treatments and options and no one should be okay with that.

And if doctors are gonna go to prison for selling "cures" to things that cannot be cured they need to look at the naturopaths trying to treat peoples CANCER with fucking vit C infusions and SALVE. People go when they have early stage cancers where chemo and surgery would have completely squashed it into remission.....and they believe this can be cure with these "natural" treatments (IV vit C is not "natural"...but whatever) and what happens is, the cancer isnt actually being treated and it progresses into a much bigger problem and by the time these patients go to an oncologist it's so advanced they are now looking at death. For a cancer caught early that never would have become life threatening with our big gun treatments.

It's just sad. But covid is all politcal....cancer isnt....so the focus is on this stupid shit that doesnt hurt anyone expect pharma industries.

• Interesting
Reactions: Joe

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

What people dont seem to understand is that covid is a VIRUS. Viruses CANT be cured. They have to run their course.

The treatment for viruses is just supporting the patient while the virus runs its course. Again...there is NO cure for a virus. It just doesnt work like that.

While I support someones right to seek alternative and more holistic options to treat whatever their condition is.....no one should be selling "cures" for things that have no "cure". I have a specail hatred for these alternative medicine "doctors". They have caused a lot of pain and grief. But anyone who is a consenting adult should have whatever options they want for their own body (and no....abortion isnt someones "own body", the entire reason its opposed is because its killing another human being).

They should have to be honest, transparent and accountable though and most of them are not. Chiropractors and "naturopaths".. Ayurvedics, Osteopaths(DO), homeopathic doctors all definately have their place and they can be very good to see for some chronic issues. I actually much prefer a holistic approach but within reason.

They shouldnt be claiming to cure anything, especailly cancer or viruses. People would still see them of they were more honest. Its gross and predatory when they claim all this unrealistic shit.

My mother in law sees a naturopathic person who sells her hundreds of dollars worth of a supplements. For a while she was claiming she cant eat sugary anything because it would "feed the yeast" she believed she was plagued with. This guy had told her she had too much yeast. Which is completely stupid. If you have an overgrowth of yeast in your body.....its not going to present itself with "foggy brain" or "leaky gut"(two popular naturopathic diagnosises). Its going to present as thrush or genital yeast infection.

The amount of money spent on combating this imaginary yeast over growth causing "foggy brain" really shocked me. I'm floored people are willing to pay that for a supposed "natural" wellness program. It's a total scam.

I have kidney stone disease and she brought this up with her naturopathic guy and he even diagnosed ME.... I didnt even have to show up. He didnt even need my blood or my pee. That kinda cracked me up...i have a whole team of doctors. I guess all that work, testing, treatment and surgeries were unessesary lol.

For several hundred dollars she got me this foul tasting phosphorus (I think?) liquid drops with instructions like "put up to 12 drops in your water twice a day for a week. Then wait two weeks and put 12 drops in your water for 3 days". Not sure if that was it.....but it was like that. It made no sense and sounded more like some magic spell than a treatment for kidney stones lol.

My main urologist is an older Asain man with a rather cold beside manner but he is an excellent surgeon and he is the only one who has touch my kidney over the past ten years. I showed him this and the look on his face was amazing lol. He made it clear how stupid it was without even saying anything....he just looked at me until I started laughing and he said "No" lol.

Normal doctors who practice medicine are all accountable for their decisions and the treatments they prescribe. These other doctors are not. Big Pharma is a mess, and profit driven....and so is Big Nature.

People should be fine taking the Hydroxy combo. There is an older study that lends it support. They should also be allowed to take the ivermectin. But this should be in the right context with realistic expectations. Covid cannot be cured. And it's pretty new still so we should be using everything until we find something that really works well. It's not gonna hurt anyone to try these things. It's been made so politcal that politcs literally interfere into peoples treatments and options and no one should be okay with that.

And if doctors are gonna go to prison for selling "cures" to things that cannot be cured they need to look at the naturopaths trying to treat peoples CANCER with fucking vit C infusions and SALVE. People go when they have early stage cancers where chemo and surgery would have completely squashed it into remission.....and they believe this can be cure with these "natural" treatments (IV vit C is not "natural"...but whatever) and what happens is, the cancer isnt actually being treated and it progresses into a much bigger problem and by the time these patients go to an oncologist it's so advanced they are now looking at death. For a cancer caught early that never would have become life threatening with our big gun treatments.

It's just sad. But covid is all politcal....cancer isnt....so the focus is on this stupid shit that doesnt hurt anyone expect pharma industries.

So @Dove if you viruses can't be cured, then the objective should be to prevent people from getting them in the first place?

ie - there is no cure for Shingles, HPV, herpes or HIV/AIDS but if certain drugs or vaccines could actually prevent the person from contracting them, then of course they can't infect the person.

But once the viruses infect a person, then there's no way to expunge them from the system. Once they got it they got it.

so, since there are no actual cures for them prevention is the best they can do.
Stop them before they infect a person.

Is that interpretation correct?

Last edited:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

So @Dove if you viruses can't be cured, then the objective should be to prevent people from getting them in the first place?

ie - there is no cure for Shingles, HPV, herpes or HIV/AIDS but if certain drugs or vaccines could actually prevent the person from contracting them, then of course they can't infect the person.

But once the viruses infect a person, then there's no way to expunge them from the system. Once they got it they got it.

so, since there are no actual cures for them prevention is the best they can do.

The objective is already prevention and medical support. That's all we have done for years.

There has never been a thought that a virus can be cured, Joe. They even teach that in micro biology.

Bacterial infections CAN be cured. Anti biotics kill the bacteria. Viruses? It's all about prevention and supporting those who fall ill so they dont die while it runs its course.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

The objective is already prevention and medical support. That's all we have done for years.

There has never been a thought that a virus can be cured, Joe. They even teach that in micro biology.

Bacterial infections CAN be cured. Anti biotics kill the bacteria. Viruses? It's all about prevention and supporting those who fall ill so they dont die while it runs its course.

My brother got shingles.
He told me it was really rough.
So right after that I got the shingles vaccine.

I guess that's an example of something that can be prevented, but once they get it, it remains with them for life, eh @Dove.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

My brother got shingles.

I guess that's an example of something that can be prevented, but once they get it, it remains with them for life, eh @Dove.

Not all viruses remain with you for life. Herpes viruses will. Shingles/chicken pox is a form of herpes.

• Interesting

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

My brother got shingles.

Not all viruses remain with you for life. Herpes viruses will. Shingles/chicken pox is a form of herpes.

I guess that includes HPV, eh.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

My brother got shingles.

Actually, 90 % of people clear the virus, 10% don't.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

My brother got shingles.

Indeed. HPV stays with you.

You can clear it, like Oak said but you really dont wanna relax on that one. I have a friend who had to get a full hysterectomy from cancer caused by HPV. She didnt even know there was a problem until she was 28 weeks pregnant and her cervix was in bad shape. She had to have it closed and she had to be on full bed rest.

• Interesting

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Does HPV cause health problems?
In most cases (9 out of 10), HPV goes away on its own within two years without health problems. But when HPV does not go away, it can cause health problems like genital warts and cancer.
Genital warts usually appear as a small bump or group of bumps in the genital area. They can be small or large, raised or flat, or shaped like a cauliflower. A healthcare provider can usually diagnose warts by looking at the genital area.