Anybody know if Biggie Smalls is out of the ICU yet?

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
On the upside, doesn't Joo look better after his medically confirmed status - +53% male..?
Hey fuck_arse...get off this fucking forum. You’re not welcome.

If only you and the rest of your clan could prove dat. Give it a bash...let's see you shine.
Shut the fuck up you miserable fucking nerd. One headbutt into your nose and you’ll be shitting all the way to the police station, weeping and wailing. Little cunt!

Yes. Yes, little cunt, threats of violence, blah whatever. Are you going to say something interesting. Ever? Or are you just working up to it My Breakfast?

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
On the upside, doesn't Joo look better after his medically confirmed status - +53% male..?

If only you and the rest of your clan could prove dat. Give it a bash...let's see you shine.
Shut the fuck up you miserable fucking nerd. One headbutt into your nose and you’ll be shitting all the way to the police station, weeping and wailing. Little cunt!
Chill... you're making Lilly's snout wet

she might start charging

Well, at least she has something to sell... what are you up to?

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

she might start charging
Fuck that bitch. I’ve given her enough slack. I turn my back for a moment and concentrate on the State Surfing Championships, and come back seeing these fucking leftarded cretins sucking on each other’s arseholes. Fucking woeful...

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
putting my name on a trophy thread is always good for at least 10 pages of liberal weeping and tubby growling like someone stole her last hotdog

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

she might start charging
Fuck that bitch. I’ve given her enough slack. I turn my back for a moment and concentrate on the State Surfing Championships, and come back seeing these fucking leftarded cretins sucking on each other’s arseholes. Fucking woeful...
it's standard MO for them brutha

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Yes. Yes, little cunt, threats of violence, blah whatever. Are you going to say something interesting. Ever? Or are you just working up to it My Breakfast?
Oi...I’m merely stating that I’ll knock you the fuck out. Don’t cry like a beeeeesh!

Blandscape

Factory Bastard

Oi...I’m merely stating that I’ll knock you the fuck out. Don’t cry like a beeeeesh!

Well dat's pretty easy to say. Give me your address. PM me. Let's see how brave you aren't.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Blandscape

Factory Bastard

she might start charging
it's standard MO for them brutha

He ain't heavy, he's your Mutha.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Well dat's pretty easy to say. Give me your address. PM me. Let's see how brave you aren't.
I’ll PM you.

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
This is where we have alighted. My Breakfast making pointless threats, and Joo stumbling and fumbling around to make those threats even more valueless.

Blandscape

Factory Bastard