Anyone else notice how the libs led the lemmings right off the path of nursing home deaths

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
There is some doc coming out where George Cloony "exposes" some PLEASE ASS BOX ME!.

Yeah......a documtary. Because child rape only matters to leftists if they use it as a political weapon or make money off it.

Cuomo is left.....so he is free from condemnation.

Admin.

I aim to be smugly pedantic, or vice verse.
Site Supporter ☠️
Bullshit story, everyone knows Ben Carson has approved
Hydroxychloroquine the Pandemic Panacea!!!!

L0KOnFPIEsOZlNPJ-u8Cb5pOxZLP89DYzI8yUV9798jvGZOWnk6LVV-r5uthLxdMUdzfehF4ODT_FI_QvLhQpCcgSbb1acC9o8NI9KAWiq2hfEc693enISck5_MZVg

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
See how all they care about is their hateful partisanship?

I cant wait until people just spit on these manipulative fucks when they get sanctimonious.

After this nursing home murder they only deserve contempt.

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

I cant wait until people just spit on these manipulative fucks when they get sanctimonious.
admin is just a gay retard

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

admin is just a gay retard

They are all like that.

They dont give a fuck about human life. Just how they can USE something.

They are just broken records of hate and stupid. How many innocent people are dead or harmed because of their hate and tantrums?

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

L0KOnFPIEsOZlNPJ-u8Cb5pOxZLP89DYzI8yUV9798jvGZOWnk6LVV-r5uthLxdMUdzfehF4ODT_FI_QvLhQpCcgSbb1acC9o8NI9KAWiq2hfEc693enISck5_MZVg

That post is an excellent example of how liberals are ignorant and have no idea what the other side's arguments even are. They dont even know what they are arguing against.

Admin.

I aim to be smugly pedantic, or vice verse.
Site Supporter ☠️

That post is an excellent example of how liberals are ignorant and have no idea what the other side's arguments even are. They dont even know what they are arguing against.
chinesepropaganda.jpg

Oerdin, stfu you're out of your element here!

The other side of the story is there is not a singly reputable Doctor, Researcher, University, or Medical Association prescribing Hydrox. as a Covid remedy, zero none. yes the Bastard Factory Medical staff blindly thinks it is in widescale use. Just as there are no Medical Experts prescribing sticking a flashlight up your butt wither.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I am loving it. It is always nice to see someone else expose himself as being a dumb ass. You are excelling at that.