Anyone else noticed......

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
..... that Flynn and Mongtini have been extremely quiet lately?

I wonder whether it has anything to do with @SirSuperSouthern recently calling out their troll ?

Flynn aka Mr Pickles, has periodically logged in, but hasn't posted anything more than a couple of one liners and emojis.

Meanwhile, Mutantini has "retired" from the internet (again) and you know its for cereal this time, because he's removed his avvy! *Dramatic sound effects*

Well, I have to say kudos to SSS. Him and me haven't exactly seen eye to eye or got along particularly well, but I think he deserves some recognition for BTFO'ing the Mongoloidtini twins and ridding the place of their tired, repetitive garbage.

I think a celebration is in order. Drinks and sniff are on me in the BF lounge, @UncleDiLF , @Blazor , @RANCIDMILKO ™ ®© , @reaper , @realgrimm , @Frood , @Bastard Factory , @X , @Oerdin , @Weeg , @Dr. Funkenstein , get involved fellas.

@Dove , @Jeannie and a few other hawties will be providing the entertainment on the pole later in the night. :Happy5:

20170714145056.jpg

Last edited:

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter
Scoundy would have got an invite too, but he's been MIA for ages and so would @Garraty_47 , but he seemed pretty friendly with the Flynn creature, so I didn't think it would be appropriate. Lulz

I'm a personable type bloke; I'll talk to damn near anyone.
Some of them don't even instantly regret it.

I'll sort them out later.

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
Nice party and Champagne :Jammin::RightOn:

Montigi and flynn are the biggest fools. No one redpects them. I hearded Flynn is cryikg since he gets avatar hacked. Montigi Sissy has cstched AiDZE last week.

SirSuperSouthern

It's Always 5:55, bitch.
Site Supporter
Yeah, I move fast and strong like a lion after finally waking up and proceeding to crush a few furry crotches before bullying whatever the fuck I see, Titanic style -- women and children first.

Posters who once posted here have recently fled in embarrassing fits before permanently disappearing. Who? Nobody you could possibly give a fuck about.

Flea: https://bastardfactory.net/threads/flea-has-crabs.9974/

See there? It's a great idea to immediately ban me so that you get your very own thread from me somewhere else. Flea can't dispute that or even smile for the camera at the moment because her lips are stretched to their elastic max, and The Joker scars are no longer in fashion.

Flynn: https://bastardfactory.net/threads/cum-one-cum-all.10908/

There's no escape. Every time Pickles posts he's gonna see that troll-busting avatar that will never vanish. It's over, it's done.

King Martini: Gave himself away like a lousy poker player. He over-extended his clever plan to spam this shabby joint right in front of the fucking owner wearing his trademark shit-eating grin! HAW HAW!

Any fuckin' way, you've all read KM loudly claim he'd successfully drag in some respected talents over here for entertainment's sake because you all suck at this shit and need to read heavyweights slug it out in a Stickied thread. I agree and may have come across a poster that none of you posers here have ever seen the like of before, and that's a brutal fact that may come at my own humble expense. There's a very small chance of that actually happening and if it materializes you'll all see FLAMING as it is meant to be. If that genuine genius doesn't show...

SSS
-
no-ducking.gif

Last edited:

Admin.

I aim to be smugly pedantic, or vice verse.
Site Supporter ☠️
Yeah, I move fast and strong like a lion after finally waking up and proceeding to crush a few furry crotches before bullying whatever the fuck I see, Titanic style -- women and children first.

Posters who once posted here have recently fled in embarrassing fits before permanently disappearing. Who? Nobody you could possibly give a fuck about.

Flea: https://bastardfactory.net/threads/flea-has-crabs.9974/

See there? It's a great idea to immediately ban me so that you get your very own thread from me somewhere else. Flea can't dispute that or even smile for the camera at the moment because her lips are stretched to their elastic max, and The Joker scars are no longer in fashion.

Flynn: https://bastardfactory.net/threads/cum-one-cum-all.10908/

There's no escape. Every time Pickles posts he's gonna see that troll-busting avatar that will never vanish. It's over, it's done.

King Martini: Gave himself away like a lousy poker player. He over-extended his clever plan to spam this shabby joint right in front of the fucking owner wearing his trademark shit-eating grin! HAW HAW!

Any fuckin' way, you've all read KM loudly claim he'd successfully drag in some respected talents over here for entertainment's sake because you all suck at this shit and need to read heavyweights slug it out in a Stickied thread. I agree and may have come across a poster that none of you posers here have ever seen the like of before, and that's a brutal fact that may come at my own humble expense. There's a very small chance of that actually happening and if it materializes you'll all see FLAMING as it is meant to be. If that genuine genius doesn't show...

SSS
-
no-ducking.gif

You're post's often remind me of this old song....

Sorry life was not kind to you, in your yute, at 17.

SirSuperSouthern

It's Always 5:55, bitch.
Site Supporter
Begone, go join the single-digit huddle of white American men who think highly of black women.

admin-dreams.jpg

You'll need to present an authentic letter from MENSA declining your touching request to join them first, then you can start breaking bar stools and handing the legs out to wig-wearing orangutans who evolution was unkind to...

SSS
- Does your tiny apartment smell like they do?

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Begone, go join the single-digit huddle of white American men who think highly of black women.

admin-dreams.jpg

You'll need to present an authentic letter from MENSA declining your touching request to join them first, then you can start breaking bar stools and handing the legs out to wig-wearing orangutans who evolution was unkind to...

SSS
- Does your tiny apartment smell like they do?

Buddy !
What in tarnation is your girlfriewnd doing to you ?? I thought you Texan faggots were racsist ?