Has anyone else noticed....

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
....that even during altercations on the forum which are outside of the realm of politics, the same factions who agree with each other politically stick together and clash with the opposition?

Liberals:

Lotusberg, Poark/Lily, Flynn, Aidsman, Semenmajor, Hollysgay, Levon/Peaches, Murdock....

Conservatives/Nationalists:

Moi, UncleDilf, Shampain, Biggie Smiles, Dove, Blazor, Freud, Oliver Shagnasty, Lokmar, Oerdin....

It's evident that the political divide in society today runs very deep.

Last edited:

Admin.

All that glitters, is not gold.
Site Supporter ☠️
....that even during altercations on the forum which are outside of the realm of politics, the same factions who agree with each other politically stick together and clash with the opposition?

Liberals;

Lotusberg, Poark/Lily, Flynn, Aidsman, Semenmajor, Hollysgay, Levon/Peaches, Murdock....

Conservatives/Nationalists

Moi, UncleDilf, Shampain, Biggie Smiles, Dove, Blazor, Freud, Oliver Shagnasty, Lokmar, Oerdin....

Stop gaying up the forum FaeryAnne.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Liberals:

You just noticed that people loosely align by belief systems? Einstein had nothing on you.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Liberals:

It's "evident" that your group has the most fucking retards.

Need I say more? Sure. Let's look at your "$uper Group."

You: A "guy" that's over 40 years of age, that dresses like 12-year-old transgender girl. Plus, I shall bring up the fact that your teeth are fucking dreadful.

UncleMiLF: An on the spectrum fucktard that runs around calling people, "Father fuckers" and accuses people of being H.I.V. positive.

SHAMPAIN: A proven woman beater and ex-mod.

Biggie Steroids: Another former mod/admin that fell from grace because this lonely dork pays for sex off a forum. Not only that, this low self-esteemed twit also claims to be a fucking Gazillionaire.

Dovey: Do I really need to show examples? Lol.

OP
OP
Adam Hitler

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

Liberals:

You: A "guy" that's over 40 years of age, that dresses like 12-year-old transgender girl. Plus, I shall bring up the fact that your teeth are fucking dreadful.

UncleMiLF: An on the spectrum fucktard that runs around calling people, "Father fuckers" and accuses people of being H.I.V. positive.

Biggie Steroids: Another former mod/admin that fell from grace because this lonely dork pays for sex off a forum. Not only that, this low self-esteemed twit also claims to be a fucking Gazillionaire.

Ok, this works both ways, Miss Sandy Snatch;

You: A meth addict in her mid 30's with a severe attitude problem and a forehead large enough to land a jumbo jet on.

Aidsman: An elderly homosexual from libtarded Oregon who holds the current world record for the most amount of black cocks rammed into his mouth simultaneously.

Lotusberg: An ex Commiefornian canteen lunch lady who fled her state due to it going down the shitter, yet still parrots the same far left political garbage from afar, despite it being the reason for the decline of her former home town.

Poark/Lily: A morbidly obese slob also from Commiefornia with a single digit IQ and regularly shits on the sidewalk.

Yes. Team soy really is something to be marvelled at.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Liberals:

You: A meth addict in her mid 30's with a severe attitude problem and a forehead large enough to land a jumbo jet on.

Aidsman: An elderly homosexual from libtarded Oregon who holds the current world record for the most amount of black cocks rammed into his mouth simultaneously.

Lotusberg: An ex Commiefornian canteen lunch lady who fled her state due to it going down the shitter, yet still parrots the same far left political garbage from afar, despite it being the reason for the decline of her home county.

Poark/Lily: A morbidly obese slob also from Commiefornia with a single digit IQ and regularly shits on the sidewalk.

Why did it take you 20 minutes to cut and paste that?

OP
OP
Adam Hitler

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

Liberals:

Lotusberg: An ex Commiefornian canteen lunch lady who fled her state due to it going down the shitter, yet still parrots the same far left political garbage from afar, despite it being the reason for the decline of her home county.

Cut and paste from where exactly?

My apologies, I wasn't aware that you were sat there in your wheelchair with a stopwatch.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Liberals:

My apologies, I wasn't aware that you're sat there in your wheelchair with a stopwatch.

from readily available posts of yours here at this forum

I don't need a stopwatch when posts have timestamps, dumbass.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Liberals:

Lotusberg: An ex Commiefornian canteen lunch lady who fled her state due to it going down the shitter, yet still parrots the same far left political garbage from afar, despite it being the reason for the decline of her former home town.

Post the threads where it was a fact that I'm on "meth." That's your go to when I'm slapping your denture cream from out of your toothless mouth. Speaking of looks, you look like the wet tail end of a fucking drowned Cocker Spaniel.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Liberals:

You: A neoNazi with the IQ of a boiled egg.

Biggie Strapon: A profoundly insecure little man who thinks bragging about his big house will make him taller and who is obsessed with imagining Admin sucking cock.

Pot/Kettle Dove: A complete partisan hack who posts 20,000 words of nonsense each and every day of her life

Blazor: A drunk and a man who lives a life of despair over the fact that the South lost the fucking war.

Arms Dealer Brat: So blinded by hatred because a liberal woman dumped him, he seethes in a pool of his own vomitous hate endlessly. He lives in the 8th circle of hell and can find no meaning in his life outside that boiling hatred.

Odorin: A Californian who makes his living off the over-the-top California real estate market, and yet bitches and groans about the state every day of his pathetic life.

Shampain: Another Neo-Nazi who loves short shorts more than he loves his white skin.

OP
OP
Adam Hitler

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

Liberals:

My apologies, I wasn't aware that you're sat there in your wheelchair with a stopwatch.

WTF are you rambling on about?

Something tells me that you're taking all this way too seriously if you're sat there counting time intervals between posts.

Way to show just how sad and tragic your existence is by the way LOL.

OP
OP
Adam Hitler

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

Liberals:

Post the threads where it was a fact that I'm on "meth." That's your go to when I'm slapping your denture cream from out of your toothless mouth. Speaking of looks, you look like the wet tail end of a fucking drowned Cocker Spaniel.

Post the threads where it's fact that I'm toothless, Broomhilda.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Liberals:

Post the thread where you aren't.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Liberals:

Something tells me that you're taking all this way too seriously if you're sat there counting time intervals between posts.

Who counts, dipshit?

Look, there's no need to pull your skirt up or take off your pumps to tell time.

OP
OP
Adam Hitler

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

Liberals:

Who counts, dipshit?

You evidently....

OP
OP
Adam Hitler

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

Liberals:

Now you're just being a faggot.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

Liberals:

Where's that "proven" part Flynn? :Whaa?:

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

Liberals:

Biggie Strapon: A profoundly insecure little man who thinks bragging about his big house will make him taller and who is obsessed with imagining Admin sucking cock.

Pot/Kettle Dove: A complete partisan hack who posts 20,000 words of nonsense each and every day of her life

Blazor: A drunk and a man who lives a life of despair over the fact that the South lost the fucking war.

Arms Dealer Brat: So blinded by hatred because a liberal woman dumped him, he seethes in a pool of his own vomitous hate endlessly. He lives in the 8th circle of hell and can find no meaning in his life outside that boiling hatred.

Odorin: A Californian who makes his living off the over-the-top California real estate market, and yet bitches and groans about the state every day of his pathetic life.

Shampain: Another Neo-Nazi who loves short shorts more than he loves his white skin.
WoCRcYP.png

OP
OP
Adam Hitler

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

Liberals:

Are you ok? I appreciate the fact that this response must have taken a lot out of you.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Liberals:

Who counts, dipshit?

You evidently....

The only thing that is evident is your inferiority.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Liberals:

Now you're just being a faggot.

Are you sure you didn't want to call me a "dick sucker" instead?

LOL!

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Liberals:

Well...Well...you are no longer a mod, right?

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

Liberals:

Well...Well...you are no longer a mod, right?
Yes that's true...

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Omg.... GirthZilla appears to be on the verge of some kind of epic cellulite meltdown

* raises threat level to defcon 4*