Has anyone else noticed

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
That libs have become even more hateful, bitter and upset since their potato took office? Hoping desperately that us conservatives would spend four years straight not accepting the catatonic's illegitimate presidency like they did with Trumps well deserved win in 2016?

It's almost as if there's a conscience somewhere behind all the stench and filth nagging them that their victory is hollow and their time is short.

lolz... I kinda like this route better than a Trump 2020 win TBH as it exposes what they truly are

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Them miserable fuckers arent ever happy, even when they control all the levers of power. Likewise, when Republicans are in power, they can never get things done. We need 500 Trumps in government, punching and grabbing democRATs and RINO's in the pussy!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
That libs have become even more hateful, bitter and upset since their potato took office? Hoping desperately that us conservatives would spend four years straight not accepting the catatonic's illegitimate presidency like they did with Trumps well deserved win in 2016?

It's almost as if there's a conscience somewhere behind all the stench and filth nagging them that their victory is hollow and their time is short.

lolz... I kinda like this route better than a Trump 2020 win TBH as it exposes what they truly are

Yep.

They were "exposed" long before this, but for the first time in years people are now WATCHING what Democrats actually DO in office now.

And they'll now see what Democrats are really like when they have the power.

They dont do shit, and they pass harmful partisan policies.

I really hope this is their death throws and we can get a BETTER party that represents the people. And actually does things to make our country stronger and life better for regular Americans.

I love how Republicans are finally holding their elected officials accountable for not representing them.

Last edited:

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

In 2016 what was Trump's win by %?

Sindy666

Factory Bastard

That was a perfect description of the right wing after Trump became president. Remember Charlottesville?

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

That was a perfect description of the right wing after Trump became president. Remember Charlottesville?

Which was a complete hit piece and lie...

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

I honestly think it is a mistake to allow Trump to vote again.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
He’s a fat diabetic tho. Like a few that post here. Affects the thinking process.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

I was disapointed that white racist racially ran over the mob of whites attacking him. I was hoping for sum dead niggers!!! LMFAO!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

That wasnt the "right wing". That was a fringe group. And that wasnt even the first time fringe racists had marches.

Typically it gets NO press. As it shouldnt. You just let the die out while respect rights for the rest of us.

In MO when like the 40 remaining kkk idiots have their small "rally", people would show up with clown suits on, yelling "white flour" and tossing flour around. Outside of that no one cares. Which is how it SHOULD be.

In Charlottesville people went with the intent to disrupt and cause violence when it should have been ignored.

This incident was used to spread inflammatory propaganda and division. And it's another example(of endless examples) as to how the corporate media lies to influence the public to vote for politicians who benefit wealthy elites.

And that's exactly what has happened.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

He lost the popular vote. If not for the electoral college, he would never have been president. Just Like with W. The two worst presidents in history both lost the popular vote.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

He lost the popular vote. If not for the electoral college, he would never have been president. Just Like with W. The two worst presidents in history both lost the popular vote.
Trump won more votes for his re-election than in 2016 and even more non white votes than any other Republican candidate in history. Thats never happened where a candidate has lost. Why? Because the election was blatantly cheated. Everyone knows it, including your stupid ass. Get raped and die, stupid libtarded gutter whore!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

We are not a mob rule democracy. Each state gets their votes.

It would NEVER work without the electoral college. Only a few states would be deciding everything.

And again this is another form of centralizing, it's just more that takes away from state rights.

Each state has it's own government to represent the people of that state. And each states electoral votes represent the people of that state in a federal election. We are a "United States".....not just one centralized country. This all set up to prevent government tyranny and make sure all the people are represented.

Not just a bunch of leftists in CA and NY.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
"White Supremacists Are Angry That Conservatives Didn’t Support Them After ‘Unite The Right’ Rally – Angry White Men"
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

I found this... how funny. They were mad conservatives/Republicans didnt support them lol.

It's not like we dont know they vote for democrats because they dont want black inner city kids in suburban schools and they actually work to get people to vote for democrats.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Another democrat voter who doesnt read or analyze democrat policies and thinks everyone else are "cons" lol.

Sindy666

Factory Bastard
He barely won the first time and didn't even get the popular vote... Then he lost even worse the second time after a lot of independents abandoned him for Biden. I personally know people who voted for Trump the first time, regretted their bad decision and couldn't do it a second time.

Thank you for voting for Biden.

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
and that "weak clown" was good for millions of buckets worth of liberal tears tho

More like a million buckets of con tears. Many of you are still crying about the election. Maybe you shouldn't have voted for Biden.
These look like cons to you?

try again. Read the instruction manual this time

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Yes but as Lokmar said he got more votes second time around.

Your country tolerates misogynists it appears. Sad.

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
and that "weak clown" was good for millions of buckets worth of liberal tears tho

More like a million buckets of con tears. Many of you are still crying about the election. Maybe you shouldn't have voted for Biden.
These look like cons to you?

try again. Read the instruction manual this time

What do you have, like two videos as compared to 4 years of nonstop histrionics?

you didn't read the instruction manual did you ?