AOC may be a dumb inbred with horse DNA

Admin.

Silent Scream, try to tear your face apart.
Site Supporter ☠️

Admin.

Silent Scream, try to tear your face apart.
Site Supporter ☠️
*Closet cases transferring their own dark thoughts onto others.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
AOC is having a commie conniption on Twitter :LOL3:

no wonder her simpleton underlings around here are so bright red mad

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
AOC's dumber than a door knocker and I can't wait until someone slams a slug through her head - a true enemy of the state

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
^^^ I rest my case

AOC is the undisputed queen of triggering assclowns.

Nice spin attempt, you should work for the Jew York Times or something.

AOC is attempting to use the sexism card by implying that she's being rated for her attractiveness, when in reality she brought the subject up in the first place and the guy in the tweet was merely responding to her hilarious allegation.

You already know this of course, but this sort of damage limitation routine is to be expected from your kind when a member of Team Soy makes a fool of themself.

Levon

Philosopher King
Site Supporter
^^^ I rest my case

AOC is attempting to use the sexism card by implying that she's being rated for her attractiveness, when in reality she brought the subject up in the first place and the guy in the tweet was merely responding to her hilarious allegation.

You already know this of course, but this sort of damage limitation routine is to be expected from your kind when a member of Team Soy makes a fool of themself.

Translation: Scouse (among millions of other incels) wishes he could get some of the Brooklyn Bartender Bootay, but knows he can't.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

and par for the course.

Hahahahahaha!!!!
Is it safe?

Yeah, no one is any real danger.

AOC will somehow play the victim. That will be fun to watch.
Is it safe?
In Oregon it’s safe for you to suck cock

10:56 am here in Costa Rica. Stubby has referred to cock, and sucking 18 times already today. Can someone help this pathetic dwarf out? The younger the better, although any cock will be acceptable

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
^^^ I rest my case

Translation: Scouse (among millions of other incels) wishes he could get some of the Brooklyn Bartender Bootay, but knows he can't.
Bet you wish you had a nose