AOC may be a dumb inbred with horse DNA

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
AOC is the undisputed queen of triggering assclowns.
Really? You cunts sure had a meltie when Ted Cruz went to Mexico during the Texas Ice Storm! #TRIGGERED!

Far worse tho, AOC is pushing the covid hysteria.

Now when MTG has something to say, you babyshit soft motherfuckers get full on #TRIGGERED!

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
Seriously though, I don't think liberals have room to accuse anybody of being triggered... Instead of whinging and trying to force people to accept fucked up ideas and rights why don't yous use your energy fighting something worthwhile like animal cruelty and testing? Your lot seem to care more about sexual deviants than anything else...

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Says the emo basement dweller who thinks there's a valid comparison to be made there.
you weasels have been crying about trump for over 5 years now, whereas we've only be laughing at your horse faced duckling for maybe two

no comparison is right, creature.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Really? You cunts sure had a meltie when Ted Cruz went to Mexico during the Texas Ice Storm! #TRIGGERED!

Now when MTG has something to say, you babyshit soft motherfuckers get full on #TRIGGERED!

Ted Cruz did not act like a man when he should have... @Lokmar!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

What was he supposed to do exactly? What role do you guys think a Senator plays here?

The political theater surrounding the TX thing is wild. AOC even raised money for people she doesnt even represent, who she trashes regularly.....just to fake being a decent person lol. She dont do shit for the people who elected her.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Seriously though, I don't think liberals have room to accuse anybody of being triggered... Instead of whinging and trying to force people to accept fucked up ideas and rights why don't yous use your energy fighting something worthwhile like animal cruelty and testing? Your lot seem to care more about sexual deviants than anything else...

And with that verbal bitchslap, Lady Peaches' prosthetic konk flew off into his vegan latte...

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Oh, so its ok for a democRAT woman to vaca away from her constituencies troubles but a republican man cant. Thats exactly what I figured josephine!

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter