AOC says that if only we had more tampons in the boys bathrooms we wouldn't be in this mess

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Cause... you know, ""masculinity"" is the problem when a cross dressing white supremacist MAGA misogynist named Salvador Rolando Ramos goes and guns down innocent babies.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Libtards like admin, sea, and H think this braindead bimbo is smart! LMAO! Even Murdock is smarter than AOC!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Patriarchy like men using their male priviledge and power to force themselves into womens spaces and wear our identity like a fucking costume?

Or patriarchy like "we need to take guns away from law abiding women while we make the world more dangerous for them"?

These people are ghouls.

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Patriarchy like men using their male priviledge and power to force themselves into womens spaces and wear our identity like a fucking costume?

Or patriarchy like "we need to take guns away from law abiding women while we make the world more dangerous for them"?

These people are ghouls.
So you mean, like, you’re not going to put faith in mongos claim that everything is alright and Biden is doing a great job?

oh yee of little faith?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

These people are ghouls.
So you mean, like, you’re not going to put faith in mongos claim that everything is alright and Biden is doing a great job?

oh yee of little faith?

No. I'm not.

In fact I'm gonna run my mouth until the bitter end. And then run it some more.

:ThumbsUp1:

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

These people are ghouls.

oh yee of little faith?

No. I'm not.

You don’t think something like that will make lilys fat rolls rubble ?

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Doesn’t mongo just add the most interesting content to any thread?

one has to wonder what a site like this would do without such creative and disciplined words of wisdom

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

These people are ghouls.

oh yee of little faith?

No. I'm not.

Oh I expect it to.

Which I hate. I wish I could expect women to give a fuck about women. But eh.

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

These people are ghouls.

oh yee of little faith?

No. I'm not.

Oh I expect it to.

Which I hate. I wish I could expect women to give a fuck about women. But eh.
Real women do give a fuck about women

MYG is one such fine example among thousands