SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
juvgv1b.jpg
qNuhanb.jpg

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
...but AOC once challenged Trump to a duo...

...and won that Round at least.

The Prowler

Factory Bastard

She is so phony.

Check out the 2:00 mark. She says "The Bronx" and there is dead silence. Then she acts like some people reacted and does some lame "homie move". Totally staged, phony, and lame.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Breakfall said:
Any Indian in an attractive woman is a turn-on. Even her surname is awesome…Cortez. Makes me think of something exotic and bejewelled.

Yeah a lot of them look good...esp if mixed with European blood. Mixed Asian White too.

I notice there's more of these unusual but pleasant mixes now with increasing amounts of mused marriages these days.

Last edited:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

She is so phony.

Check out the 2:00 mark. She says "The Bronx" and there is dead silence. Then she acts like some people reacted and does some lame "homie move". Totally staged, phony, and lame.

she belongs back on a stripper pole; not in congress
But she’s hot regardless yeah? I mean her gnashers would be a worry on da cock, but her looks aren’t half bad at all.

She isnt bad.

Shed be a whole lot better if she was genuine and not a dick head leftard.

I'm one of those.....what's the word? Sapiosexuals? I have to find the person's mind attractive.

And she doesnt even have one.....so it ruins her aesthetic for me.

I've experienced much better looking people with beautiful minds....so I'm not very impressed with AOC be in that "youngest member of congress/hot girl boss" category. Now if she were willing to compromise and stick with some of the shit shes talked about that's a problem....like the foster care system and how CPS harrasses and destroys the families of POOR people who cant fight back....I'd be more into her.

Shes really just a loud mouth shill though. She checks boxes and reads a script. Sadly.