Apparently Superman has gone Gay too...

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
OMG a Fictional character doing fictional shit I want to cancel this because it threatens my my fragile maleness!

No one wants to cancel it. We can actually criticize something without demanding it be "canceled".

You guys live in a world of extremes and either/ors and you dont understand that criticizing obvious pandering(my daughter calls it "gay baiting") doesnt mean we want it canceled.

The same way you guys dont understand that being against the government mandating a vaccine or masks doesnt mean we are against the vaccine or the mask. And it also doesnt mean none of us have gotten it(a few of us are fully vaccinated.....and still think people need to be able to freely make thier own medical decisions with thier doctors).

You try to mock us often and you think you are really hitting these witty homeruns and getting in these good "gotchas", but you continually miss the mark because you wont pause a minute and make sure you even grasp what our stances and points are.

The days of creator content are over and now it's just corporate woke scripts. It's not even that anyone is offended by a gay character(no one is. There have been gay characters in films and shows for years now).

It's that there is a point to take existing characters and change them to serve a political woke narrative. Its pathetic marketing crap. It's called "selling out"

If you didnt have such a painfully surface shallow view of other peoples povs....youd probably be a much better poster. You are probably not even reading this because you already have us all figured out in your head and dont need to bother with things like feedback and discourse. Those things are for dummy dumbs....not for enlightened, educated elites like you guys.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
It turns out gay superman has flopped with sales down 50% or more. A classic get woke, go broke.

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
y cant the homos just make their own heros instead of altering existing ones?