Apparently Superman has gone Gay too...

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

The new Superman, the son of Clark Kent and Lois Lane, is concerned about the environment, does not shy away from politics and will soon begin a romantic relationship with a male friend.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Hopefully his faggit boyfriend gets fed some Kryptonite and jizzes it up Superfags asshole and kills him.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
That's fucked ..
Superfag
strokes a dick faster than a speeding bullet\
able to leap, even after ramming an iron girder up his ass
faster than, fuck all because his ass flaps in the wind causing drag .. ffs

FAGGOT !!

OP
OP
Joe

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
When Superman was heterosexual, this was my favorite cover of his of all time:

th

Geez no wonder nobody is buying the new junk anymore when the old stuff was so much better.

Guess my cultural sensibilities are stuck in 1940. Oh well.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I never understood how Superman could have sex with a human woman. I mean the first time he shot his jizz faster than a speeding bullet it should have killed her.

Admin.

The Flying Fickle Finger Of Fate.
Site Supporter ☠️
OMG a Fictional character doing fictional shit I want to cancel this because it threatens my my fragile maleness!

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Aidsman is just upset someone else is getting super dick in their ass instead of him.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
OMG a Fictional character doing fictional shit I want to cancel this because it threatens my my fragile maleness!

god forbid they use a little creativity and come up with a complete new hero born of the supposed social injustices this new superfag represents ...

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
It is so much easier to try to destroy an existing intellectual property than to try to establish a new one.

Oliver Shagnasty

Honky Tonk Nigger
Site Supporter
Yes we know you worship homos and love having AIDS. You don't have to shout it from the roof tops on the daily.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

The new Superman, the son of Clark Kent and Lois Lane, is concerned about the environment, does not shy away from politics and will soon begin a romantic relationship with a male friend.
Things went all fruity for Superman after he accidentally fucked Invisible Man up the arse...

Superman was bored and wanted to go out, he called all his super friends but they were all busy. He even calls Louis but it’s her time of the month. He flies to the liquor store and buy some beer and gets drunk. As has flying he sees wonder woman naked on top of the roof, he starts thinking 'I will fly down…and have sex with her sooooo fast “BURP” that she WON’T know what happen. "HICKUP" He flies to her faster than a speed of light BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG and flies away with a smile he passes out and crashed into a wall. Wonder woman jumps up and screams 'WHAT WAS THAT… the invisible man appears holding his butt and he gets off on wonder woman and says ‘I dont know but my butt hurts real bad’.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Jews own Marvel, DC, Disney & the Star Wars franchise etc, hence the reason for the constant woke garbage being peddled which most of us hate.

The only way of getting back at them is by boycotting the shite that they produce and not giving them a single penny.

Admin.

The Flying Fickle Finger Of Fate.
Site Supporter ☠️
It is so much easier to try to destroy an existing intellectual property than to try to establish a new one.
(Psst, Fratboy!) Are you aware of what some of the highest grossing American Film Franchises have been, recently?

Pro Tip;

61z9tFMLHLL.jpg

Cite me your posts arguing Art for Art's sake.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Yes we know you worship homos and love having AIDS. You don't have to shout it from the roof tops on the daily.

He spends most of his time defending and promoting all things LGBT, then gets all pissy when he's called a fag...

You'd think he'd be proud of it rather than in constant denial.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
@aidsman, maybe if you took that cock from your ass you wouldn't be so confused eh ..

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
@aidsman, maybe if you took that cock from your ass you wouldn't be so confused eh ..
Are having your weekly fafafafafafaggoot moment? Play another gaylord song in shoutbox you fucking homeless cretin!

Gee whiz
who got the site FAGGOT in a prissy
It’s all fafafafafafaggooot with you bru...and you’re a leftist cunt to boot. Fafafafafa-fuckwit!

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Are having your weekly fafafafafafaggoot moment? Play another gaylord song in shoutbox you fucking homeless cretin!

Gee whiz
It’s fafafafafafaggooot with you bru...and you’re a leftist cunt to boot. Fafafafafa-fuckwit!

stupit little man ... stupit little faggOT

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Gee whiz
It’s fafafafafafaggooot with you bru...and you’re a leftist cunt to boot. Fafafafafa-fuckwit!

I’ll fucking dismantle you, you skinny fucker!

X

xXx
Site Supporter

Gee whiz

I’ll fucking dismantle you, you skinny fucker!

Not with those stubby arms you wouldn't :LOL3:
a man needs a dream