Tik Tok is filled with leftist groomers apparently

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
It is.

Look up "glitter families". There are lots of minors getting on the trans and nonbinary trend and they get in groups online and mix with adults who start telling telling them that their families are abusive, whoever doesnt affirm them is abusive, and they encourage them to cut off their family and run off.

They give eachother info on youth shelters and how to get emancipated and get on state insurance to cover puberty blockers, cross sec hormones and surgical procedures. Kids can make these decisions as young as 13 and parents do not have to be notified and if they dont approve they are considered abusive and the kid is encouraged to cut them off.

Its breath taking how completely predatory and vile it is.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
"
If your child emerges from their room after a week of binging trans youtube influencers and declares herself a "boy since birth" and you approach the subject with caution, confusion, and disbelief- you are framed as a dangerous and abusive hater. Parents of teenagers are normally accustomed to being somewhat disliked by their teens, so they often chalk it up yet another disagreement- typical teenage trouble.

However, it is far more sinister than that.

Parents all over the World are losing emotional and physical custody of their children to "glitter moms"; who come in all forms and with all different angles. However, they all know what is best for your child, and you, momma, you just aren't it.

Famous self-declared Glitter Mom's may openly invite children whose parents are anything less than completely ecstatic at their child's sudden declaration they want to embark on a life of drug-taking and surgery to have to contend with odious messages like this."

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
"And it’s cissexist to say a trans woman can’t be a mother…because it seems to suggest she’s not really a woman. The language we usually use for a woman parent is “mother.” So to deny that to trans women is to suggest that cis women own motherhood. And that’s a problem."

It's not a problem to sane people. The fucking problem is that biological women owning motherhood is now being seen as a problem because biological males now demand we step aside and dilute ourselves and redefine ourselves because they want to play dress up with our being. Our very existence is a problem for them.

They always scream about others attacking their existence. Literally NO ONE is. We know trans identified people exist. That's fine. The problem is they want to erase OUR existence as women. We are the ones being forced to sacrifice ourselves. Our spaces. Our place in society. And now our motherhood.

Watch these activists. I've never in my life seen such completely selfish, abusive, entitled and hateful behaviour in my entire life. Everything is about them. Everything.

A married man with children who suddenly troons out? Well the wife and kids have to kiss his ass, affirm him. They arent allowed to feel betrayed. Not allowed to grieve. Not allowed to have any normal human emotions about their lives and families being ripped into shreds. Those brats better just accept "daddy" isnt "daddy" now. They dont deserve a dad. They get two moms and now mom is a lesbian.

I'll tell you this.....i would rather my husband fuck another women than come home one day trooned out wanting to wear my clothes and be affirmed as my wife. I dont know what I would do....but I can guarantee the whole fucking town would know about it.

Last edited:

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Ceedoobie's #1 Fan
Site Supporter ☠️
One of the facts that clearly show how fucking stupid and dangerous this "trend" is that a lot of the money that goes to the people behind that garbage in the western world comes from countries that completely forbid and persecute faggots and other elements of the leftist fauna.

Putin came wide open and talked about a "new world order" and yet, a lot of fucktards seem convinced that this is something "organic" that sprouted naturally from within the people.

But I'd say it's a lot easier to defeat countries full of retards with high levels of sensitivity, who are unsure of their own sexes and willing to die if it's to "save the planet".

All the elements are in place now.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
One of the facts that clearly show how fucking stupid and dangerous this "trend" is that a lot of the money that goes to the people behind that garbage in the western world comes from countries that completely forbid and persecute faggots and other elements of the leftist fauna.

Putin came wide open and talked about a "new world order" and yet, a lot of fucktards seem convinced that this is something "organic" that sprouted naturally from within the people.

But I'd say it's a lot easier to defeat countries full of retards with high levels of sensitivity, who are unsure of their own sexes and willing to die if it's to "save the planet".

All the elements are in place now.

Exactly. The is a grotesque amount of money behind this.

It came into schools as a trojan horse in the "anti bullying" campaigns. It became less about treating everyone with kindness and respect and more about focusing on LBGT kids and here we are. Bullying is still as bad as ever, except now kids bully in the name of "lgbt". You get made fun of for being straight now in HS.

It's like 75k to transition someone. And they become lifelong medical patients. Once a human beings puberty is stopped...they cam experience a shit ton of permanent problems. It's a gold mine.

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
Translation: "There but for the grace of RuPaul go I."

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
"account belonging to 3 yr old"

Jesus, social media really is AIDS.

So Tik Tok has Admin type groomers on there? I'm shocked I tells ya, shocked!
TikTok is the liberal lounge of the World Wide Web

infested with sick parasites like admin and blurt

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
"account belonging to 3 yr old"

Jesus, social media really is AIDS.

So Tik Tok has Admin type groomers on there? I'm shocked I tells ya, shocked!
TikTok is the liberal lounge of the World Wide Web

infested with sick parasites like admin and blurt

Never visited the place, everytime I see a video or content from Tik Tok I avoid it like the plague.

What with the kids dancing like retards to pop music and gay vicars promoting LGBT faggotry (many of which are apparently not even real clergy), I cringe hard whenever I see it mentioned.

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
why are trans people so much more likely to wanna off themselves?

not that this a bad thing mind you. I think they're doing society a valuable service by eliminating their own foul presence

I heard from reliable sources that BOTH our resident tranny parasites here tried to off themselves at one point in their sordid lives but were too unreliable and cowardly to complete the task

how unfortunate

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Jesus wore a dress.

"Dresses", and even high heels and cosmetics....were first used by men.

And men wore these dresses. Men wore make up. And in theatre they wore heels.

MEN did this. And never did they do this and think "damn....I must be recognized as a woman".

There are feminine men like Jefferee Star who wear full faces of make up and always have their nails done. They do this as men with no need or drive to impose upon womanhood and redefine what a WOMAN is, but rather expand what it means to be a man. Masculine women exist without imposing on manhood and redefining what a man is....but rather expanding what it means to be a woman.

Pushing a dogmatic religious cult like adherence to sexist gender stereotypes to the point where minors are being medicalized and permanently altered before they can legally consent to anything and removing sex based rights and protections in place for women and girls....forcing them to be sacrifices for a males fractured sense of self, is unhinged and deeply damaging.

I'm sure people who were "transitioned" as children and minors, who have had permanent medical interventions imposed upon them committing suicide will likely be used to argue FOR what killed them. "Oh look...a trans person killed themselves. It's because they were not affirmed!!" when they were aggressively "affirmed" into making a huge mistake that cannot be undone.

Doctors and therapists are not allowed to question anyones self identification, it's been labeled "conversion therapy" to do anything except affirm them.

I thank God every single day that this wasnt a thing when I was growing up. I liked "boy stuff" and was pretty gender nonconforming and I'm so glad there were not people in my life to encourage me to hate my body even more than I already did as a teen.

So yes. Jesus wore a dress. He wore it as a man and never pushed the idea that gender stereotypes mean your biological sex is wrong.

I dont see a single problem with a MAN wearing a dress and I really have to wonder why you do.

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
"jesus wore a dress"

what a disingenuous fucktard the author of that statement actually is

as there is nothing included in that quote which is germane to what we are discussing now. Desperate fucking PLEASE ASS BOX ME! freak

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
"jesus wore a dress"

as there is nothing included in that quote which is germane to what we are discussing now. Desperate fucking PLEASE ASS BOX ME! freak

I dont know how anyone can make that statement and not realize how it crumble their gender cult narrative.

So ....we are saying that things like dresses are cultural and that depending on the culture, men actually wore/wear dresses? Amazing. It's almost like gender stereotypes are a sign of the current culture and dont actually mean you were born in the wrong fucking body.

Being a woman has nothing to do with dresses, make up, or any of the cultural gender norms. Ones we used to challange....I miss those days.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
"jesus wore a dress"

I dont know how anyone can make that statement and not realize how it crumble their gender cult narrative.

So ....we are saying that things like dresses are cultural and that depending on the culture, men actually wore/wear dresses? Amazing. It's almost like gender stereotypes are a sign of the current culture and dont actually mean you were born in the wrong fucking body.

Being a woman has nothing to do with dresses, make up, or any of the cultural gender norms. Ones we used to challanged....I miss those days.
I mean, they didn't exactly have Levis jeans in Jesus day.

what a dopey dumb bastard

no wonder he's stuck living in a shoebox shithole apt working in some homeless shelter depressed as fuck because he has no significant value or accomplishments in life.