Are Hispanics deserting the Democratic Party?

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
Wow, that poll you posted said 24% of Hispanics approve of Biden. Just 24%.

Those numbers are for Hispanics that identify as White, not all Hispanics.

If you read more in the article, you'll see the following:

For those interested in a recent Latino poll that sampled a much larger group of Latino respondents,
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
interviewed “1,800 interviews of Latino voters” across a few critical swing states, according to Newsweek’s Adrian Carrasquillo.
Those poll findings might have a better indication of where Latinos stand with Biden, although it is a few weeks older than the Quinnipiac poll and it is not a national poll.

“In Arizona, Biden’s approval stands at 50%, with 48% disapproving. In Nevada, the number is 53% approve, 45% disapprove, while in Pennsylvania, Biden is doing well with 62% approval and 34% disapproving,” Carrasquillo wrote. “However, those numbers stand in contrast to Biden’s standing in Florida, which many political observers believe is slipping away from Democrats. There, Biden’s approval stands at just 36%, with a grim 63% of Latinos polled disapproving of the job he is doing as president.”

don’t even get me started on the sellouts who have all migrated from LA to Arizona….:facepalm:
leaving LA is like leaving NYC, its not selling out, its smart

not everyone enjoys paying $13 for a pint of ice cream then getting mugged (again) right afterward, murdock

I’d leave in a heartbeat if I could.

I’m not giving up my job tho
same here but thats the catch-22, the money is also in the last place u wanna live

Yep, you go live where it's cheaper and so are the wages. The trick is having a career that pays well above the average in whatever community you want to live in.

Herd following in real estate is the equivalent of a bidding war… don’t do it!!!

You want to buy the worst house on the best block. Also, never refinance or cut corners for repairs when you own.

You always want to be the first in… or in my case while I was living in Seattle, there when shit goes down. I moved to the city… was making $25k more than working in the prime suburb about 40 minutes out. I paid $500 per month for my tiny apartment, which was $1,400 less than it was before the riots. The real estate buyers market there was about to tank too… and I was getting in position to buy again. Then I fell in love… and now I don’t make decisions just based on me.

If I could do it over… I would convince all of my productive friends who wanted to get married and have kids to buy homes within the same few blocks of an old, dwindling community with solid bones and then pump our time and resources into that community.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

For those interested in a recent Latino poll that sampled a much larger group of Latino respondents,
interviewed “1,800 interviews of Latino voters” across a few critical swing states, according to Newsweek’s Adrian Carrasquillo.
Those poll findings might have a better indication of where Latinos stand with Biden, although it is a few weeks older than the Quinnipiac poll and it is not a national poll.

“In Arizona, Biden’s approval stands at 50%, with 48% disapproving. In Nevada, the number is 53% approve, 45% disapprove, while in Pennsylvania, Biden is doing well with 62% approval and 34% disapproving,” Carrasquillo wrote. “However, those numbers stand in contrast to Biden’s standing in Florida, which many political observers believe is slipping away from Democrats. There, Biden’s approval stands at just 36%, with a grim 63% of Latinos polled disapproving of the job he is doing as president.”

don’t even get me started on the sellouts who have all migrated from LA to Arizona….:facepalm:

not everyone enjoys paying $13 for a pint of ice cream then getting mugged (again) right afterward, murdock

same here but thats the catch-22, the money is also in the last place u wanna live

Yep, you go live where it's cheaper and so are the wages. The trick is having a career that pays well above the average in whatever community you want to live in.

Herd following in real estate is the equivalent of a bidding war… don’t do it!!!

You want to buy the worst house on the best block. Also, never refinance or cut corners for repairs when you own.

You always want to be the first in… or in my case while I was living in Seattle, there when shit goes down. I moved to the city… was making $25k more than working in the prime suburb about 40 minutes out. I paid $500 per month for my tiny apartment, which was $1,400 less than it was before the riots. The real estate buyers market there was about to tank too… and I was getting in position to buy again. Then I fell in love… and now I don’t make decisions just based on me.

If I could do it over… I would convince all of my productive friends who wanted to get married and have kids to buy homes within the same few blocks of an old, dwindling community with solid bones and then pump our time and resources into that community.

You can fix the house but you can't fix the neighborhood. The house I designed with my ex we bought for 342K, $18k more than asking.

It sold in 2021 for $1.642 million and we were nowhere near a beach.

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

my friend does a 5 hr commute and lives like a queen in the boonies - has a built in pool and all sorts of nice stuff... but all that driving? nah

That is common in California too. If you're a homebody, that might be manageable. If you want to go out and do stuff, there is nothing to do in the boonies.
i could work from scranton but my hubby works for a city he needs 2 reside in... its complicated

Is he a police officer or fireman?
cop

Does he "arrest" you with handcuffs & shit? :GiggleBitch:
no but he did whip me with his fleshy trucheon once :LOL3:

I'm just sayin' cuz that could be hot. I remember years back a story in AZ, NM somewhere in the desert, where a woman seemed to get out of a ticket by screwing the cop, right on the hood of his car.

The picture was online. It could be hot if it was your bf or hubby and not just some chick being slutty to get out of a citation.
no nothing like that
i 'supposedly' ran a stop sign and then
64e92dad43591a04b8c1f5344491424a.jpg

we recognized each other, went 2 the same places, knew the same ppl.... yada yada

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

Herd following in real estate is the equivalent of a bidding war… don’t do it!!

You can fix the house but you can't fix the neighborhood. The house I designed with my ex we bought for 342K, $18k more than asking.

It sold in 2021 for $1.642 million and we were nowhere near a beach.

My girlfriend bought her house across town 20 years ago for $165,000. Last summer when I was making the vision board for my house, she decided to do some curb appeal and I helped her pick colors, plants, etc. She installed custom windows, had the entire house painted and the front yard landscaped. It turned out really nice.

We were there for dinner last night and the house next door to her just sold to a 30ish couple for 1.2 mil. They offered her 1.5mil to buy her house based on the 20k curb appeal renovations she just did. Granted, she is always doing improvements and the entire home was move in ready… but it wasn’t worth $300,000 more than the one they bought. It’s crazy that people emotionally impulse buy houses.

We were in shock like how do you afford a 1.5 million dollar mortgage as a first time homebuyer in your 30s with 3-10% down?!?!? Does it get paid off in your lifetime?

Had she sold the house to them and moved to Arizona or any other state for that matter… she would have been referred to as a “sellout” by the locals here if a transplant bought it, which is what typically happens and pisses the neighbors off. But her whole family is here, so she stayed…. Because 1.5mil might seem like a lot, but it’s not… especially not here.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
I love the way this thread has maintained such strict adherence to the original subject matter

OP
OP
Joe

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
....will this be a long term trend or just one time?
Absolutely.
. I have said often over the years
Hispanics are the future (ironically) of the Republican party.
They are mondo conservative,
much like Italians
hyper sensual
fuck and murder
repent on the lord's day.

...and there's always a price voting for Right Wing parties. Ie - abortion rights for women get erased, social programs for the poor & elderly get cut, etc. Many Americans can't wait for the Democrats & Biden to be gone. But what replaces them may be an unpleasant surprise for many.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Absolutely.
much like Italians
hyper sensual
fuck and murder

...and there's always a price voting for Right Wing parties. Ie - abortion rights for women get erased, social programs for the poor & elderly get cut, etc. Many Americans can't wait for the Democrats & Biden to be gone. But what replaces them may be an unpleasant surprise for many.

I'm sorry Americans are stupid. 4-8 years doing this...then 4-8 years doing that...wash, rinse and repeat.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
I have dinner plans, so I’ll leave you all with a funny McDonalds story because no matter how buji I get… I love love LOvE a sausage McMuffin when we are running late to church because the girl’s needed their hair done and everyone is starving…

When I first started dating my fiancé, El Big Sexy, I could tell he loathed my Starbucks addiction. He insists on driving because he is a stubborn Mexican man. So I would give him my order, which is typically a brown sugar & oat milk handshaken iced espresso. They would ask “what size” and I was say “venti” and then he would say “you don’t need 20 iced coffees” and he would order a large and it was a total buzzkill to me and the barista taking the order.

One day we are about to get on the freeway and there is a McDonalds on the way, so he pulls in and orders us iced coffee. I decided this was finally my moment of payback and I asked for a venti. He was like “mama, this is McDonald’s” and in my best, obnoxious Valspeak. I said “omg, then I would like a McVenti please & thank you!” … as we pulled up to the next window, we were both laughing and he agreed that he deserved that.

My biggest secret shame ~ I eat cup of noodles on cheat days and I like it!

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I have dinner plans, so I’ll leave you all with a funny McDonalds story because no matter how buji I get… I love love LOvE a sausage McMuffin when we are running late to church because the girl’s needed their hair done and everyone is starving…

When I first started dating my fiancé, El Big Sexy, I could tell he loathed my Starbucks addiction. He insists on driving because he is a stubborn Mexican man. So I would give him my order, which is typically a brown sugar & oat milk handshaken iced espresso. They would ask “what size” and I was say “venti” and then he would say “you don’t need 20 iced coffees” and he would order a large and it was a total buzzkill to me and the barista taking the order.

One day we are about to get on the freeway and there is a McDonalds on the way, so he pulls in and orders us iced coffee. I decided this was finally my moment of payback and I asked for a venti. He was like “mama, this is McDonald’s” and in my best, obnoxious Valspeak. I said “omg, then I would like a McVenti please & thank you!” … as we pulled up to the next window, we were both laughing and he agreed that he deserved that.

haha...we both try to make the other person drive. I'm so over stupid drivers on the road and is he...lol

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

haha...we both try to make the other person drive. I'm so over stupid drivers on the road and is he...lol

I surrendered long ago…

he is like the poster mule of stubborn lol

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

I surrendered long ago…

plz dont talk quantities on money

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
well someone is trying real hard to "fit in"

lolz

trying? He was raised on this side of town. I used to fall fasleep on the ride home leaving the grands house, which is where we live now… 5 blocks from the home he has lived in since he was born… which is McMansionized.

They are frugal AF just like my fam, which is why this works… they act like they don’t have money. I’m guessing it’s BIG money. Not counting on it cause who cares at this level when you were taught not to buy into the hype…

But, I want that for him. I know he thinks I deserve better… but I made my choice and I want him secure in it.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

I surrendered long ago…

if you swallow water upsidedown, it will cure the hiccoughs

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
well someone is trying real hard to "fit in"

lolz

trying? He was raised on this side of town. I used to fall fasleep on the ride home leaving the grands house, which is where we live now… 5 blocks from the home he has lived in since he was born… which is McMansionized.

They are frugal AF just like my fam, which is why this works… they act like they don’t have money. I’m guessing it’s BIG money. Not counting on it cause who cares at this level when you were taught not to buy into the hype…

But, I want that for him. I know he thinks I deserve better… but I made my choice and I want him secure in it.
ab67616d0000b27353cd77e28d577b32e27cfe89

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

I surrendered long ago…

if you swallow water upsidedown, it will cure the hiccoughs
tbh i expected better

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
Just gonna put this out there…

But when I shut an entire historic venue down on Sunset and you aren’t invited, don’t get all MdDoopid about it.

I used to think you’d walk me down the aisle cause we were good like that. Mcmuhbadz.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Absolutely.
much like Italians
hyper sensual
fuck and murder

Except that isnt true.

Can you please give us some actual right wing policies that do that?

How exactly is wanting to help people get OFF the system a bad thing?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Absolutely.
much like Italians
hyper sensual
fuck and murder

Except that isnt true.

Can you please give us some actual right wing policies that do that?

How exactly is wanting to help people get OFF the system a bad thing?

@Joe ?

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
...if so, Why?

Latinos despise Trump, so there is that…

I quit the DEMs more than 20 years ago and as far as hating goes,speak for yourself -

speaking for myself is quite literally exactly what I’m doing…

People can either agree with me or they can disagree. I will continue to be indifferent to those in opposition.

Today I hit the treadmill at 6 am and then at 10 am it was piece of ass super collagen oatmeal and a tumeric ginger lemon and honey tea from Kreation. I’ve been intermittent fasting with an 8 hour window.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
WTF does oatmeal and collagen have to do with it?

Somewhere else single moms are choosing between food and gas. It's good to know the people who voted for that can still afford their ass collagen.

Saying "Hispanics despise Trump"(which is untrue) is quite literally speaking for others. That's what was addressed. Not sure what running on a treadmill and eating ass collagen has to do with it but fucking hell that's so CA white prog its comical.

That's what I deserved for peeking lol