I like this one, seems a little spendy though...
Admin. Person, woman, man, camera, tv. Reaction score 14,855 Location Stuck inside Hormuz with the quagmire blues again. Jan 23, 2023 #1 I like this one, seems a little spendy though. Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
chew the fat Reaction score 26,557 Jan 23, 2023 #2 I own a Les Paul Epiphone Coronet electric from the 1960's so I would definitely recommend any Les Paul guitar from my experience. The one I have is a nice easy guitar to play ... the fret to strings ratio is great and easy to use. I would say it isn't a guitar for heavy metal etc it's about smooth rock n roll music depending on what strings you use. I lent it to a school teacher who was in a band at a school concert and he loved it. It's an expensive guitar to buy although they are making copies now so that might drag the price down. Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
I own a Les Paul Epiphone Coronet electric from the 1960's so I would definitely recommend any Les Paul guitar from my experience. The one I have is a nice easy guitar to play ... the fret to strings ratio is great and easy to use. I would say it isn't a guitar for heavy metal etc it's about smooth rock n roll music depending on what strings you use. I lent it to a school teacher who was in a band at a school concert and he loved it. It's an expensive guitar to buy although they are making copies now so that might drag the price down. Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
Scooter Reaction score 1,461 Location South Central PA Jan 24, 2023 #3 Admin. said: I like this one, seems a little spendy though. Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content! Click to expand... Only $175 for shipping!
Admin. said: I like this one, seems a little spendy though. Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content! Click to expand... Only $175 for shipping!
OP OP Admin. Person, woman, man, camera, tv. Reaction score 14,855 Location Stuck inside Hormuz with the quagmire blues again. Jan 24, 2023 #4 Scooter said: Only $175 for shipping! Click to expand... That's a steal!
OP OP Admin. Person, woman, man, camera, tv. Reaction score 14,855 Location Stuck inside Hormuz with the quagmire blues again. Jan 28, 2023 #5