Are You A Flirt ?

OP
OP
Swamp-Duck

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I got told today that I was a shameless flirt, it must come naturally cos I didn’t even know lol...

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Not normally a flirt. But then again, I know some women's boyfriends that think Im after their women some times, so maybe I am and dont realize it lol. I just have fun! I cant help it they laugh and get closer to me lol.

I've mostly been in a relationship most my life, so I havent had much opportunity to flirt. But this year that might change lol.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Natural flirt. It’s good just reading the menu sometimes and enjoying the social atmosphere. Politeness can often be considered flirting these days too. I’m always faithful mind you.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Natural flirt. It’s good just reading the menu sometimes and enjoying the social atmosphere. Politeness can often be considered flirting these days too. I’m always faithful mind you.

Im always faithful too.

I was raised by women, and a lesbian grandma hahaha. She was "grandpa" lol. Loved her, in fact, I might scan some old pics later and post them in VIP.

What Im getting at, is sometimes when I talk to ladies, they wind up laughing and us carrying on and such, and some guys get jealous seeing that lol. I cant help it! I aint flirting or anything! Just being me and being friendly. I've always talked to girls, almost like one of the girls lol. Not feminine like mind you, just having a like-minded mind.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Im always faithful too.

I was raised by women, and a lesbian grandma hahaha. She was "grandpa" lol. Loved her, in fact, I might scan some old pics later and post them in VIP.

What Im getting at, is sometimes when I talk to ladies, they wind up laughing and us carrying on and such, and some guys get jealous seeing that lol. I cant help it! I aint flirting or anything! Just being me and being friendly. I've always talked to girls, almost like one of the girls lol. Not feminine like mind you, just having a like-minded mind.
Gay granny? Ooof!

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

Im always faithful too.

Gay granny? Ooof!

Lol, man, my friends would try to give me shit over it lol. But I stood up for her! I'd get right in their face.

They were more like friends than anything.

My grandma was awesome though, very outgoing, and willing to help people.

Her daughter (my mom) died suddenly 22 years ago, that same year her mate died, AND a year later her new mate died. She aint been right since, and lives in a nursing home now.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
I can be very flirty in a relationship.

Being flirty outside a relationship is kinda new to me lol. Since Im usually not single.

Im not too worried about though right now honestly. Just going with the flow. But if I meet an exceptional one, I might up my game.

OP
OP
Swamp-Duck

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
1622477152_4f3o4h8vlz.jpg

Mr. 5050

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Are you a natural flirt or shy?

Apparently I'm both to an extent but neither intended...

I smile a lot and I'm friendly... Some girls take this as "He 'likes' me"...

Recently, I had a full blown experience spanning over a month without a single word being said with some random chick working at a garage... I always stop there for fuel etc and I go to the counter, naturally smile and keep my manners in check, as that's just me... Chick behind the counter gives me a lovely returning smile and looks me dead in the eyes... I figure she was just a nice person so carried on my day feeling better for it... Just nice to think there's good hearted people out there, you know?...

So this goes on for 3 weeks or so... She seems enthusiastic when I go in, she can tell I like her (I did but as a person, not a potential mate, I have a fiancee and 4 kids lol)... So I walk in with two of my daughters... Her face was a picture... Next time I go in alone, she acts all pissy, the smile is gone as is the eye contact... Being me, I just think "The fuck is her problem?" then it all falls into place... She was sizing me up for some belly slapping...

All that drama, a complete adventure with a stranger without a single word being said except "Pump No. 4 pls" and "That's £30"...

The fuck... :Confused4:

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

I'm not a flirt. Not at all.
And the Pandemic has made me even less so.

But before the Pandemic when I was a Limo Driver, many women often flirted with me.
A lot of them were very pretty, flirtatious and sweet.
They used to grab me by the arm and touch my body all the time.
I don't miss the job, but I mess them.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Why yes I am. Hetero divorcees are my target.

Are there a lot of them from other countries where you live, Seamajor?

Many middle aged run aways.

Divorcees?

by that age they've been on the Merry go round at least once or twice, eh?

What is with this purity obsession men have? You want to bang someone innocent? Afraid the lucky lady will be better at it than you?

You scared there is gonna be dick residue in there? Hahaha.

Silly Joe. You are funny.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

Why yes I am. Hetero divorcees are my target.

Are there a lot of them from other countries where you live, Seamajor?

Many middle aged run aways.

Divorcees?

by that age they've been on the Merry go round at least once or twice, eh?

What is with this purity obsession men have? You want to bang someone innocent? Afraid the lucky lady will be better at it than you?

You scared there is gonna be dick residue in there? Hahaha.

Silly Joe. You are funny.

It's what men with small cocks say, girls in reality have almost always had sex at 18, I was 12 when I first got my dick wet although it went in by accident and then it was out lol Anyhoo women are allowed to enjoy sex as much as us men... If I met a 28 yo and she said she was a virgin I'd run...

Sharona

white wine divorcee
never done it. flirting is silly and useless.
nobody wants romance when they meet, he wants ur sex.
retitle topic. R U lustful?

Scott

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Not sure if it's consciously flirting but my demeanor is different with women, always more pleasant.