Are you hungry for SPaghetti???

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
I genuinely threw up in my mouth a little after seeing that...

Isn’t that the sickest stuFF you have ever seen mate???? And trust me, I have seen them all!!!

And the top scat at his nose wing. The whoreson!!!!

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
How many times over the years have you made me feel sick, yet I still click on your links, see how much I love you lol...

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️

WTF right?????

Can you imagine why an adult is deciding to do this```???? What on earth is wrong with people!!!!

Anyone who made it to the end I will pay them a BF goody for hacking an avatar etc!!

Disgusting!!!!

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
It looks like @Seamajor passing worms in the same session he was starving in Costa Rica...

Am I getting to you DD? Maybe it’s Cigarettebuttville? Maybe your 5 kids want To murder you. What ever it is, Youre a foul ball

Shush, octogenarian lil boi piss licker...

...the sentient sorts are trying to converse here.

Evidently you don't know the meaning of the word 'sentient.'

Sentient: Not Locustbug

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
It looks like @Seamajor passing worms in the same session he was starving in Costa Rica...

Am I getting to you DD? Maybe it’s Cigarettebuttville? Maybe your 5 kids want To murder you. What ever it is, Youre a foul ball

Shush, octogenarian lil boi piss licker...

...the sentient sorts are trying to converse here.

Evidently you don't know the meaning of the word 'sentient.'

She doesn’t know her ass from 2 bits. Male from female. Poor thing.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

WTF right?????

Can you imagine why an adult is deciding to do this```???? What on earth is wrong with people!!!!

Anyone who made it to the end I will pay them a BF goody for hacking an avatar etc!!

Disgusting!!!!
Siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiick! Eating shit is not pleasant. When I was a kid I once kicked a hard white dog shit at a mate walking home from school. We played a lot of soccer and I managed to chip the white turd off the back of his head! I was laughing so hard with my eyes closed in hysterics, that I didn’t see him grab a soft brown dog shit in his hand and slap it right into my mouth! Ayyyyyye I went from happy to sad to very mad in seconds. I tasted that shit for a long time, no matter how many times I washed out my mouth. That was nasty!
:SickFace:

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
I was in an Argentinean steak house for a work celebration because I was returning to Australia soon.

Big flaming tubs of sizzling meats were brought to the tables, and I got stuck into it. Fluffy blood sausage, steaks, chorizos, meats of all kinds....including goat intestines...

The goat was great, until I tasted something really off but swallowed it, and finished the rest instead of being rude or unthankful...

...then the boss and another worker simultaneously projectile spat onto their plates....the goat intestine... it was poorly cleaned out, and it was basically shit. The boss apologized to everyone, berated the chef, and asked me if I was lucky enough to not sample it...I told him that I finished my piece but wasn't going back for seconds... everybody lost their shit in laughter.

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
I once was a boy and played with a friend of mine. I also grabbed a white thing. I thought it was a stick so I can troll my friend with. Turned out it was dry dog scat. I pressed it and it fell of. Like powder. Up to this I am shocked about thst event. Siiiiiiiiiiiiick

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
I once was a boy and played with a friend of mine. I also grabbed a white thing. I thought it was a stick so I can troll my friend with. Turned out it was dry dog scat. I pressed it and it fell of. Like powder. Up to this I am shocked about thst event. Siiiiiiiiiiiiick
People don’t see much white dog shit these days like it was for us growing up. The liberals thought that it was unsafe to always give your dogs dog bones to chew on, now days white dog shit is scarce!

images

:Sad:

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
We used to get white chocolate dogcicles after the snow melted and they sat on the yellowed grass for a day or so in the sun. It didn't take long for them to go from dark to white...