Are you hungry for SPaghetti???

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
I used to think the sun had bleached those turds Lulz

That could be. But as Breakfall saided ! Back in our days several white dogg scat were lying around. Nowadays??? Gone!!!

Succubus

Entertain me you boring fucks.....
Site Supporter
Flynn told me that she is starving. Maybe if she opens her mouth as wide as it will go, we can finally see how much shit it takes to fill it.....completing our task of shutting her the fuck up.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Flynn told me that she is starving. Maybe if she opens her mouth as wide as it will go, we can finally see how much shit it takes to fill it.....completing our task of shutting her the fuck up.

And Succubus told me that "Cat" is spelled, "KAT" and is an adjective.

Are you butthurt you ignorant pig? Tell me more about how I love "reading the dictionary." Actually, it would be a Thesaurus you fucking fat stupid bitch.

Still no picture OF YOUR WHOLE BODY? Of course not, you're ashamed of all your pink udders.

X

xXx
Site Supporter

Are you butthurt you ignorant pig? Tell me more about how I love "reading the dictionary." Actually, it would be a Thesaurus you fucking fat stupid bitch.

Still no picture OF YOUR WHOLE BODY? Of course not, you're ashamed of all your pink udders.

Where's your pic ... close up of the frizzy ass pubes please ...

Succubus

Site Supporter

Speaking of pink udders....you enjoyed the flavor didn't you??? You munched my udders for about a week or so.....you tell me. Hahahaha

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Speaking of pink udders....you enjoyed the flavor didn't you??? You munched my udders for about a week or so.....you tell me. Hahahaha

When did I do that pig? You'd like if I did that right? That's how you operate. You think that talking about you cunt all fucking day is going to attract attention, wrong! It attracts flies. That's what your nasty pussy does, it smells like an untreated yeast infection and you could brew your own fucking micro brew with all that yeasty goodness.

Still no pictures of your fat, bloated body? Why?

Dipshit.

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️

When did I do that pig? You'd like if I did that right? That's how you operate. You think that talking about you cunt all fucking day is going to attract attention, wrong! It attracts flies. That's what your nasty pussy does, it smells like an untreated yeast infection and you could brew your own fucking micro brew with all that yeasty goodness.

Dipshit.
Hey Flinn. Are you a Fatherfucker?

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Dipshit.
Oi fivehead...you’re stinking up the forum with your meth-pocket!

X

xXx
Site Supporter

Dipshit.

Ha ha making fun of someone who couldn't give 3 fucks, whataloZer
she posts you don't ... hmmmmm who could it be afraid to show their fucking freakish self ??
Ffs Flynn you come across as Fruity the Goon lolololololol

Succubus

Site Supporter

Dipshit.

she posts you don't ... hmmmmm who could it be afraid to show their fucking freakish self ??

Good morning handsome..... ;) xoxox

X

xXx
Site Supporter

Dipshit.

Hi ... I got brakes now succy (:

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Dipshit.

Where have you been braah?

X

xXx
Site Supporter

Dipshit.

working a bit for tha boss man Breaky ...
Hope you and yours are far away from those floods

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Dipshit.

working a bit for tha boss man Breaky ...
Hope you and yours are far away from those floods
I am my boss man! I can give you free tips too. Arrogance is an attribute. Lol

I copped the floods, but it only flooded 3/4 of the back lawn. Still can’t go surfing because of all the effluent in the water I shit you not! Beach ban.