Argentine goalie's vulgar gesture

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
o44dVrt.jpg

Lewd and low class. Sore winner as well.

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Idioten soccer fans rioted in Australia. I think soccer doesn't breed scholars but quite the reverse.

Not a fan...

chew the fat

Fluent In Sarcasm
Site Supporter
Idioten soccer fans rioted in Australia. I think soccer doesn't breed scholars but quite the reverse.

Not a fan...

I can remember back a long way when flares were banned at soccer matches in Australia but it was never really policed properly.

There were a 130 police on duty for that match ... :OhGawd:

chew the fat

Fluent In Sarcasm
Site Supporter
I don't understand rioting over sports. Drinking is probably the root cause.

I went to a State of Origin match one time ... the place was packed to the rafters.

A big fight broke out just behind me and I was covered in beer as the fight went on.

I'm pretty sure someone also urinated on me as well.

I watched all the games at home on tv after that ... :OhGawd:

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I can remember back a long way when flares were banned at soccer matches in Australia but it was never really policed properly.

There were a 130 police on duty for that match ... :OhGawd:

NSW Police are completely ineffectual obviously... PROBABLY were just there to sell drugs.

Anyway... a bit of excitement for the bogans.

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I think I can handle sarcasm okay ... :CooL:

The contempt comes from living in a country FULL of shit!~

Today with heat and a dead neighbour, Maureen. I can't handle today very well.

The last elderly original neighbour in the units next door, dead.
I've been in my street for 38 years. Every neighbour has changed or died now except us.

BadBrad

Ignore features are for bitches.
☠️
I'm a 3.6GPA college student studying Accounting a state school and literally don't have to work, no one gives me anything, and every one of my (albeit minimal) desires are met freeing me to engage in cognitive exercises and personal learning more often than most people in similar positions. So tell me again, person who barely knows me, about how I am undereducated.

When what I said that clearly offended you was A) Not personal B) Based in fact.

Your nation state was founded literally on the dredges of English society the same way we put stray cats and dogs into Animal Shelters because we don't have the heart to kill something that did little/nothing wrong.

But that doesn't change the fact that Australia was founded by debtors, rapists, thieves, liars, and other assorted riffraff that the actually well educated deemed beneath polite English society, so as the descendants of such bottom rung stock, how much should really be expected from that shit ass continent with nothing but poisonous animals and abos walking around a desert.

Fun.

chew the fat

Fluent In Sarcasm
Site Supporter
I'm a 3.6GPA college student studying Accounting a state school and literally don't have to work, no one gives me anything, and every one of my (albeit minimal) desires are met freeing me to engage in cognitive exercises and personal learning more often than most people in similar positions. So tell me again, person who barely knows me, about how I am undereducated.

When what I said that clearly offended you was A) Not personal B) Based in fact.

Your nation state was founded literally on the dredges of English society the same way we put stray cats and dogs into Animal Shelters because we don't have the heart to kill something that did little/nothing wrong.

But that doesn't change the fact that Australia was founded by debtors, rapists, thieves, liars, and other assorted riffraff that the actually well educated deemed beneath polite English society, so as the descendants of such bottom rung stock, how much should really be expected from that shit ass continent with nothing but poisonous animals and abos walking around a desert.

Fun.

Don't come on a holiday to Australia Brad ... a fucking drop bear will smell septic as soon as you land ...

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I went to a State of Origin match one time ... the place was packed to the rafters.

A big fight broke out just behind me and I was covered in beer as the fight went on.

I'm pretty sure someone also urinated on me as well.

I watched all the games at home on tv after that ... :OhGawd:

Terrible. Who wants to pay for tickets to put up with that bullshit?