The Make-A-Wish-Foundation comes to Bastard Factory this New Year bringing with it a chance at acknoweldgemen for one vulgar and uninteresting cretin.

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Question time X.

Concentrate you drooling spastic fuckweasel. You're not doing very well on this exam I'm told.

Question 4 - Blurt rings you on your government subsidized trackfone to confide that he has just experienced his first menstrual cycle complete with heavy discharge. He tells you it is thick and creamy and dark in color and has an foul and highly offensive odor which bears an awfully similar resemblance to the dead trout that has been trapped in Oak's bushy minge since Jimmy Carter was in office.

Do you.

a) Believe him because you are just as mentally fucked up as he is.

b) Rush to his house via public transportation to drag him by his wig in a fit of jealous rage for beating you to this momentous milestone in the life a sick cretin because you are even more mentally fucked up then he is

c) Rush to his house via public transportation and offer to eat him out with the biggest felching straw you own before the bleeding stops; because you are one twisted motherfucker who needs to be executed in the most inhumane way imaginable before you manage to rape and procreate with some fertile livestock.

d) Nothing, because you are useless and that's all you're ever good for.

Ponder hard on your answers shitsmear. Because unlike that fat bearded man who broke into your bedroom and sodomized you back into a deep slumber without lube every night until you reached the age of 34 I can actually tell when you gimps are lying to me.

Last edited:

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Question time X.

Concentrate you drooling spastic fuckweasel. You're not doing very well on this exam I'm told.

Question 4 - Blurt rings you on your government subsidized trackfone to confide that he has just experienced his first menstrual cycle complete with heavy discharge. He tells you it is thick and creamy and dark in color and has an foul and highly offensive odor which bears an awfully similar resemblance to the dead trout that has been trapped in Oak's bushy minge since Jimmy Carter was in office.

Do you.

b) Rush to his house via public transportation to drag him by his wig in a fit of jealous rage for beating you to this momentous milestone in the life a sick cretin because you are even more mentally fucked up then he is

c) Rush to his house via public transportation and offer to eat him out with the biggest felching straw you own before the bleeding stops; because you are one twisted motherfucker who needs to be executed in the most inhumane way imaginable before you manage to rape and procreate with some fertile livestock.

Ponder hard on your answers shitsmear. Because unlike that fat bearded man who broke into your bedroom and sodomized you back into a deep slumber without lube every night until you reached the 34 I can actually tell when you gimps are lying to me.
@Blandscape you jabbering wigger…^^^ this is content!!!
:LOL3:

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Question time X.

Do you.

Ponder hard on your answers shitsmear. Because unlike that fat bearded man who broke into your bedroom and sodomized you back into a deep slumber without lube every night until you reached the age of 34 I can actually tell when you gimps are lying to me.
Question time sleepy dwarf

1. how do you wipe your ass with arms like a T-rex

2. how do you get the spices on the top shelf for your world famous sauce ?

3. how the FUCCK did a pooosy like you get so fucking ugly ??

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Question time big

Concentrate you short drooling spastic fuckdonkey. You're not doing very well on this life being so small I'm told.

Do you.

a) Believe him because you are just as mentally fucked up as he is only 2 feet shorter ?

b) Rush to his house as fast as those little legs can take you, drag him by his wig in a fit of jealous rage for being taller than you

c) Rush to his house via short bus and offer to eat him out with the tall felching straw you use to reach things on the top shelf and suck unti bleeding stops; because you are one timy motherfucker who needs to be executed in the most inhumane way imaginable before you manage to rape and procreate with paki trucker

d) Nothing, because you are too short and out of breath

:LOL3:

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
How is X-tard doing? Is he improving with his answer or still standing there with his suspenders around his ankles defecating all over himself?

@Dove - are you still reading his ignorant tripe or did you do the right thing and put the spaz on ignore?

X

xXx
Site Supporter
How is X-tard doing? Is he improving with his answer or still standing there with his suspenders around his ankles defecating all over himself?

@Dove - are you still reading his ignorant tripe or did you do the right thing and put the spaz on ignore?
800px-Herve_Villechaize_1977.jpg

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Okay friends. It has been brought to my attention that the sissy giraffe looking spastic with pink mohawk is having a most difficult time focusing here.

Too many werdz in the questions and not enough emojis and scat gifs to help capture his attention. He likes scat gifs. They remind him of dinner time at his circus camp.

Well Okay, I will do my best to accommodate the less fortunate from here on in.

Next question. This is 5 you drooling slug.

It appears unmitigated homosexuality with complete strangers who neither bathe or know the meaning of gainful employment has consequences. And our dear friend @Admin. has just learned he has a highly contagious and rather deadly mutation of the MonkeyPox virus. He's decaying in his government subsidized studio apartment as we speak.
The rest of us here are all like :ThumbsUp1::LOL3::GiggleBitch::HelloFuckU: upon learning of this exciting news.

How do YOU feel and what do you do next?

A) Tense! Arrive at his doorstep via the quickest bus route you can find with your stanky asshole already lubed up because you fear this might be some unique strain which you haven't managed to catalogue yet in your own vast collections of Sexually Transmitted Diseases and you want him to pork you one last time before he withers up into a mound of belly button lint.

B) Concerned! You ring all the sheep owners, men, boys and funeral home directors who have anything to do with any of your last 784 sexual partners which you have engaged within the last 45 days and inform them they had better look into this.

C) Hopeless! You shoot yourself in the face because you are both irretrievably worthless and certainly infected with this very same stain of the virus and there is already a court order demanding you stay at least 150 yards away from civilization. So why not?

D) Amused! Laugh loudly! Monkey Pox, HIV, Leprosy, Ebola and every last strain of Herpes both known and unknown pfft - all small potatoes compared to the metropolis of sexually and otherwise contracted diseases you have brewing in that dog house you call an anus. Your only concern here is whether or not your myriad of existing STDs will make this new one feel welcomed and at home.

Focus you fucking cretin - were at the halfway point already and things are not looking good for you thus far.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

I peek here and there but mostly iggy

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Just dont let him bash me in the head with a cement block.

I feel like that would suck.

Doesnt sound fun at all!
Worry more about what he would design to do AFTER you lay there unconsicence

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Oh my :GiggleBitch:
Scooter does seem to have upset the pygmy and his retarded handler :LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3:

lookit this short stack huffin' an puffin like his little legs could get him anywhere LOL

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Lookit his faggot questions
Well he is gonna jerk off on my corpse.

Duh. ..

Maybe even bleach me first like the psycho in The Cell.

I know my guys here got muh back!

(:

Last edited:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
X.....if you are trying to insult me by saying I look like that witch.....it might help if you didnt put my picture next to it like that.

Because I obviously look nothing like that.

I realize you are a fucking faggot and all.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Oh
X.....if you are trying to insult me by saying I look like that witch.....it might help if you didnt put my picture next to it like that.

Because I obviously look nothing like that.

I realize you are a fucking faggot and all.
Oh I know, it's a insult to that witch :LOL3:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Dove is adorably hawt.

Anyone who says differently is an angry polesmoker like X and Admin....

Most men will automatically assume a female is insecure about her looks. So they try to go for that.

It's so basic. X is one basic ass bitch.

X.....I've modeled. I've worked for Penthouse and Hustler. I made decent money being pretty AND fun. Desirable men find me attractive.

I've seen your picture and I'm hotter than you. Probably I pull hotter women, too.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Most men will automatically assume a female is insecure about her looks. So they try to go for that.

It's so basic. X is one basic ass bitch.

X.....I've modeled. I've worked for Penthouse and Hustler. I made decent money being pretty AND fun. Desirable men find me attractive.

I've seen your picture and I'm hotter than you. Probably I pull hotter women, too.
Ugly chicks do shit too dovey, I se the pics .... yer a 2 on my scale