The Make-A-Wish-Foundation comes to Bastard Factory this New Year bringing with it a chance at acknoweldgemen for one vulgar and uninteresting cretin.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
@Dove , dear, it appears I have been unkind and enraged yet another of these parasitical daft sissies which are available in such abundant supply around here.

This one refers to itself as Pooper Scooper I believe? Or something equally daft and pointless. Fuck if I care to get it's name right. I cannot keep track of the silly naming conventions employed by such hideous and generic lemmings to distinguish one from the other as from my vantage point they are all equally worthless and obtuse.

This particular dolt really seems to have a bone to pick though. Both at the site of properly formatted sentences with words and with the use of our beloved native tongue invoked so eloquently in paragraph after paragraph of my sublime vitriol.

And of course there's the fact that I keep it's twin sister X-tardism on ignore which really seems to bring out the PMS in her hairy minge as her uterus continues to churn in twelve different directions and the crabs crawling about become increasingly agitated.

She's not taking this whole ignoring her twin very well and is quite miffed indeed. And in the spirit of a healthy holiday season I'm wondering if it would not be the benevolent thing to do by removing X-tard from ignore list so that the high frequency sounds invading this poor spastic's mind could cease to cause her such excruciating pain?

As it could be argued that her poverty and leprosy is enough for this poor soul to bear?

So, in the glory of my own benevolence I have devised a pathway for her twin sister to free herself from the confines of the dreaded ignore list.

However, I am not fan of socialized anything or gifts provided to such laggard filth for them to squander due to their poor upbringing and unsanitary breeding habits. Anything worth having should be earned. No?

So here's what I am thinking.

Release from the confines of my ignore list should involve something to the effect of having to answer correctly a series of questions which are then relayed back to me via a surrogate who doesn't find this cretin intolerably tedious and loathsome to read?

Or perhaps he could wedge a rusty spike dipped in a fast acting posion deep into the middle of his forehead and have a neighbor post a picture of the aftermath for our amusement?

Or, if there simply is no potential for this moronic joke of an inbred simpleton, maybe he can just piss off back into the bleeding asshole of whatever four legged creature he has properly restrained to the couch at the moment?

I'll await your sage advice as I continue to enjoy a relaxing afternoon in my 8 person whirlpool spa.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Be forewarned - I have no intentions on making it easy for this jackass

these will not be googleable and he must score a minimum of 85% to succeed

Last edited:
OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Okay X-tardling, time to fasten your crash helmet and get to work.

I will be presenting a series questions to you in groups of two, perhaps even three, across several posts as the days progress to give you ample opportunity to both reboot your brain after every multi-syllable word you encounter and give you a chance to consume as much fish oil as your food-stamp card will allow.

I would simply hate to overwhelm you and see whatever it is you have floating around upstairs released from your mouth at 875 degrees Fahrenheit by placing such a strain on you with the full set of questions in a single setting.

I am nothing if I am not kind to my lessers.

let us proceed.

Question 1 - Coming from a eunuch's perspective in what capacity do you find members of your snail army to be the most sexually appealing?

A) Blurt and Admongo holding hands wearing those cute little sun dresses they picked out for each other at LadyBoy blings & things during their last romantic getaway in Thailand?

B) Admin in his mighty tighty tight Jean Claude Van damme pink spandex with the cut out crotch and mating pigtail curlers?

C) Blurt waving his pinky pink glow-sticks to and fro, riding on a pair of roller-skates in a pair of short shorts and florescent leotard?

D) Scooter, butt ass naked, lathered in creamy substance of questionable origin wedged between both Blurt and Admong with a furry gerbil in his mouth?

Question 2 - How many unique pairs of women's underwear will you wear and then wash in toilet water on any given week?

Question 3 - In what year did Portugal gain independence from the planet Vulcan and join the United Federation of star systems?

That will be all for now.

@Dove -- do be a doll and relay back to me his answers whenever this clown manages to unsticky his head from deep inside his own asshole.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
@Scooter

keep the windowes up buddy LOL
angry-angry-midget.gif

he's gunn'n fer us LOL

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Okay X-tardling, time to fasten your crash helmet and get to work.

I will be presenting a series questions to you in groups of two, perhaps even three, across several posts as the days progress to give you ample opportunity to both reboot your brain after every multi-syllable word you encounter and give you a chance to consume as much fish oil as your food-stamp card will allow.

I would simply hate to overwhelm you and see whatever it is you have floating around upstairs released from your mouth at 875 degrees Fahrenheit by placing such a strain on you with the full set of questions in a single setting.

I am nothing if I am not kind to my lessers.

let us proceed.

Question 1 - Coming from a eunuch's perspective in what capacity do you find members of your snail army to be the most sexually appealing?

A) Blurt and Admongo holding hands wearing those cute little sun dresses they picked out for each other at LadyBoy blings & things during their last romantic getaway in Thailand?

B) Admin in his mighty tighty tight Jean Claude Van damme pink spandex with the cut out crotch and mating pigtail curlers?

C) Blurt waving his pinky pink glow-sticks to and fro, riding on a pair of roller-skates in a pair of short shorts and florescent leotard?

D) Scooter, butt ass naked, lathered in creamy substance of questionable origin wedged between both Blurt and Admong with a furry gerbil in his mouth?

Question 2 - How many unique pairs of women's underwear will you wear and then wash in toilet water on any given week?

Question 3 - In what year did Portugal gain independence from the planet Vulcan and join the United Federation of star systems?

That will be all for now.

@Dove -- do be a doll and relay back to me his answers whenever this clown manages to unsticky his head from deep inside his own asshole.

answer is
pressing-the-button-family-feud-canada.gif

yer shorter than spats on a centipede LOLOL

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
So @Dove - I'm seeing the ignored content flag in this thread. Did the poor thing reach deep down into his cesspool of a soul and come up with anything ? Besides a handful of all that man muck he ingested over the past several days?

Scooter

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
@Scooter

keep the windowes up buddy LOL

he's gunn'n fer us LOL
Am I supposed to be Pooper Scooper? Did he really write all of those werdz because of me? Is this a trophy thread for poor, pathetic me? So many tears ... buckets of tears.

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Am I supposed to be Pooper Scooper? Did he really write all of those werdz because of me? Is this a trophy thread for poor, pathetic me? So many tears ... buckets of tears.
I’m terribly sorry if the English language makes you feel so much internal distress.

Scooter

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I feel sorry for people with dyslexia. Letters and numbers get all mixed up in their heads and it really affects their daily lives if they can't manage to overcome it.

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Is it dyslexia that causes your mind to melt whenever a post is more than 15 words?

Maybe those of us with higher intellects that can author full paragraphs without having to recharge a crash helmet 5 or more times in the process need to take note of your difficulties with words and include pictures of things you find appealing such as open anuses, and scat and maybe even a mummified gerbil or two? Just so you can feel pleased?

Or perhaps you could do something that nobody will even notice nor care about like fuck off and die?

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Seems bed time comes early down at the nursing home which assists this booger leper with his daily life. Mustn't skimp on our beauty rest aye Booger? .Especially when you were born butt ugly to begin with.

That's good - the less mundane tripe the better and now dove and I can talk turkey

@Dove -- has X-tardling successfully answered any of my questions or is he batting one big ZERO just like his life?

Last edited:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Big I put X on ignore for a while because he called me an extremist wacko because I want to keep my 2A rights.

It really pissed me the fuck off.

• LOL
Reactions: X
OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Big I put X on ignore for a while because he called me an extremist wacko because I want to keep my 2A rights.

It really pissed me the fuck off.
Oh dear

There goes his opportunity in returning to the wonderful world of relevance

Unless we can find another surrogate willing to tolerate his obnoxious tripe?

Maybe Booger is up to the task? You know, before 8pm and not on Tuesdays because that's bingo night?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Well he didnt threaten you with violence like you did for me.

And we never interacted and you want me to be bashed in the head with a cement block.

You have any idea how disturbing that is for a man to say about a woman?

I'm sure the great incel detectors here who call married family men "incels" wont think anything about it though because I'm "teh right" so it's okay for men to sexually degrade me and talk about acts of violence against me.

You arent the first male to say shit like that to or about me.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Oh dear

There goes his opportunity in returning to the wonderful world of relevance

Unless we can find another surrogate willing to tolerate his obnoxious tripe?

Maybe Booger is up to the task? You know, before 8pm and not on Tuesdays because that's bingo night?

Good luck. He cant flame either.

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

And we never interacted and you want me to be bashed in the head with a cement block.

I'm sure the great incel detectors here who call married family men "incels" wont think anything about it though because I'm "teh right" so it's okay for men to sexually degrade me and talk about acts of violence against me.

Might it be possible we have Booger all wrong and this is not some threat of violence but rather a form of foreplay where he's from?

you know these hills have eyes types and their very odd and peculiar ways

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Good luck. He cant flame either.
he barely has a command of the English language. Let alone understand the concept of flaming.

No, I was thinking of a task more the speed for such a basic simpleton. Cut and Paste and perhaps a little discretion is all that is required

Scooter

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

I made an offhand comment in a Eddie thread for shits and giggles because I knew it would make him laugh. If you don't know who Eddie is, well ... you don't know who Eddie is. I could have jokingly said the same about anybody, including myself. If you want to go on with it being a threat in your deluded and diluted postings, then you go right on ahead and do that. You, You, You.

We've been on these forums long enough to not take anything seriously. Get over yourself and get a grip.

Scooter

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
This made me laugh. Yeah, I go to bed early because I have to get up early for work. I'm old, tired and weak. I need my rest. The alarm goes off at 4:00.

• Winner
Reactions: X
OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
I made an offhand comment in a Eddie thread for shits and giggles because I knew it would make him laugh. If you don't know who Eddie is, well ... you don't know who Eddie is. I could have jokingly said the same about anybody, including myself. If you want to go on with it being a threat in your deluded and diluted postings, then you go right on ahead and do that. You, You, You.

We've been on these forums long enough to not take anything seriously. Get over yourself and get a grip.
Fuck off you wrinkled geriatric creeper.

Now is not the time! X is having difficulty with my questions as I’m informed and if he doesn’t smarten up quickly he will be forced to remain on my ignore list with those two other hopelessly boring dipshits who fist one another regularly in public and think it’s cute.

Some friend you are.

You want to dicuss cave tard mating practices and how you bond with other shit for brains retards who are just as dedicated to mastuabtory excellence as you? Do so elsewhere. Fuckface

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Is it dyslexia that causes your mind to melt whenever a post is more than 15 words?

Maybe those of us with higher intellects that can author full paragraphs without having to recharge a crash helmet 5 or more times in the process need to take note of your difficulties with words and include pictures of things you find appealing such as open anuses, and scat and maybe even a mummified gerbil or two? Just so you can feel pleased?

Or perhaps you could do something that nobody will even notice nor care about like fuck off and die?
orrrr you could impress us and grow 2 inches, GO

X

xXx
Site Supporter

stfu idiot you wish people get cancer so yeh you need a brick ... ffs hypocritical RRREEEEEETARD