I really wish black conservatives wouldn't do this

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I hate to errr… em ***cough***… break it to you…

But when I went to visit Dovid, the sheets weren’t clean and I ended up sleeping on top of all the blankets with a blanket I always bring for the plane. It was summer in Florida and hot assfuck, so no biggie.

We went to a club, despite having dinner plans… because she needed to get out. She left me at the bar for over an hour claiming that she needed to go to the bathroom. This was after she put a drink order in and the black dude she was grinding on all night followed her.

You know what they say about people who make assumptions…

Was he black?

I just remeber he was cute and sweet. Skin color really isn't an issue for me though.

Good on you for making a mental note though right?

There you have it, people. Leftards are ALWAYS racist.

Walid isn't white either, JS. Neither is Biggie....as you announced. Interesting how these matters actually matter and stand out to you.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Was he black?

I just remeber he was cute and sweet. Skin color really isn't an issue for me though.

Good on you for making a mental note though right?

There you have it, people. Leftards are ALWAYS racist.

Walid isn't white either, JS. Neither is Biggie....as you announced. Interesting how these matters actually matter and stand out to you.
Colour is an issue for me. When I was young and spritely, I used to love going down on black women. I used to marvel at their multi-coloured vaginas. Hues of black, brown, pink and purples. I find darker shades extremely sexy. Delectable. Woooooweeeee!
:GiggleBitch:

Admin.

The Flying Fickle Finger Of Fate.
Site Supporter ☠️
4byfzSg.png

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
On a serious note… it’s not that black men aren’t attractive. It’s just I couldn’t do that to my father. This same reasoning was applied while I was in college and never took my clothes off for money. This is why it’s so easy to point the racists out.

You might be able to regain my attention when people are willing to be unbiased while discussing the actual facts, merit and findings of a case…

But I seriously doubt that the zoo animals flinging shit at each other could hang.

I’ll remind you now you’ve already lost Oak. No intellect wants to sift through spamtardation and childish insults daily trying to find someone to debate. She is quite literally the political argument DESTROYER. I’ve never seen a woman loathed by racist old white Republitards online before her.

Fucking dipshits of epic proportion :eyeRoLL:

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
So basically Murdud is saying she can spot a racist because she herself is a racist

falling under the age old saying "takes one to know one"

but the point is? We knew you were a phony ass racist since 2008

You want to have an unbiased discussion about facts? How about we start by admitting there is NO official documentation on either side saying this kid merely rang a door bell and got shot? Lets work our way from THAT baseline or does merely reciting what BOTH sides are putting in their stories too unbiased for your palette of absolute bullshit?

Admin.

The Flying Fickle Finger Of Fate.
Site Supporter ☠️
So basically Murdud is saying she can spot a racist because she herself is a racist

falling under the age old saying "takes one to know one"

but the point is? We knew you were a phony ass racist since 2008

You want to have an unbiased discussion about facts? How about we start by admitting there is NO official documentation on either side saying this kid merely rang a door bell and got shot? Lets work our way from THAT baseline or does merely reciting what BOTH sides are putting in their stories too unbiased for your palette of absolute bullshit?
So what you're saying, is that you are a miserable fat fuck.

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
let's not forget about the daddy abandonment issues the cow endured which led to her sending gratuitous nudes to EVERYONE on 5 forums

desperation whut?

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
I heard through a credible source that admin's daddy raped him as a kid and made him wear a dress to school.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
Colour is an issue for me. When I was young and spritely, I used to love going down on black women. I used to marvel at their multi-coloured vaginas. Hues of black, brown, pink and purples. I find darker shades extremely sexy. Delectable. Woooooweeeee!
:GiggleBitch:

You would fuck a microwaved grapefruit left to your own devises.

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Noodle neck looks like a ginger giraffe

One that sucks cock

lmao - I crack myself up

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Ignored content

guess I hit my mark when I said both of admin's daddy's raped him as a child

did they make him wear women's underwear too?

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
that big fat cow who sat ALONE at a bar for an hour calling anyone "thunder thighs" is just priceless irony :LOL3:

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Did admin’s two fathers raping him all those years turn him into the woman he is today?

Serious question