I really wish black conservatives wouldn't do this

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
Well BF… it sucked while it lasted….

& now I’m done. I’ve got sooooo many better things to do with my time than try to find an interesting discussion here. I REFUSE to engage in discussions that disrespect my current relationship.

Everyone who matters, you have my contact info.

PEACE!

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
And just like that…

You’re going on ignore.

You’ll have to excuse me for thinking we could have an actual discussion here.

Hahaha! Only took one post!

#Winning!

I mean shit, you started in with the bullshit, dear.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Notice how Murdy attempts to attack blazor first with unfounded accusations and then plays victim when BLazor responds in kind

She calls Blazor a 'racist' when it's obvious Blazor was the FIRST person in this thread to LIKE my post alluding to the guilt on the part of the homeowner

Thank you sir, you know how they "roll".

I even said that this event was horrible if all parties were innocent. Yet, the Lefties are foaming at the mouth with rage as usual.

Admin.

The Flying Fickle Finger Of Fate.
Site Supporter ☠️
water cooler paralegal assistant vs actual attorney

if this old git can actually demonstrate this kid was indeed forcing his way into the home then he's closer to justification than not.

I'm still on the fence with this one until ALL the demonstrable facts come out

Oh good a crackpot YouTube Video from a dangerously obese fucktard, this will totally exonerate the old coot!

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Thank you sir, you know how they "roll".

I even said that this event was horrible if all parties were innocent. Yet, the Lefties are foaming at the mouth with rage as usual.
I keep copious mental notes, sir.

Plus I'm not a brain dead idiot like these people. I know a racist when I see one, and you're not it.

There's a huge difference between someone who loves their own kind and someone who hates every other kind

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
See what happens when you try to treat these disingenuous retards like normal human beings?

I only give what Im given :Happy5:

Shame she tucked tail (an amazing feat Im sure), and hit the gas outta here lol.

Maybe she was referring to the dude in my avatar, that wanted segregation, lulz.

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
I only give what Im given :Happy5:

Shame she tucked tail (an amazing feat Im sure), and hit the gas outta here lol.

Maybe she was referring to the dude in my avatar, that wanted segregation, lulz.
She did the same with me.

We were actually pretty close as friends until I dared to disagree with her Travon Martin narrative

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

Plus I'm not a brain dead idiot like these people. I know a racist when I see one, and you're not it.

There's a huge difference between someone who loves their own kind and someone who hates every other kind

I only judge based on character. Even then, I try not to judge harshly, because ya never know what someone is going through.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Notice how Murdy attempts to attack blazor first with unfounded accusations and then plays victim when BLazor responds in kind

She calls Blazor a 'racist' when it's obvious Blazor was the FIRST person in this thread to LIKE my post alluding to the guilt on the part of the homeowner

Such a cry baby Stumpy

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
She did the same with me.

We were actually pretty close as friends until I dared to disagree with her Travon Martin narrative

Ha!

And thats what a lot of folks are saying, this could be similar to Trayvon! "Just wanted some Skittles!" lol

Its hard to say, still too soon. And we know how the Media is when its still too soon.

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Ha!

And thats what a lot of folks are saying, this could be similar to Trayvon! "Just wanted some Skittles!" lol

Its hard to say, still too soon. And we know how the Media is when its still too soon.
These people are propaganda pumpers and haven't the slightest clue what they are talking about 99% of the time.

Murdope was dead ass wrong on Travon Martin as she was on Kyle RIttenhouse. Two cases that clearly demonstrate elements of self defense and why preserving them is essential

Now George Floyd and Eric Garner are two entirely different situations. THOSE are clear cases of murder and should be prosecuted as such

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
These people are propaganda pumpers and haven't the slightest clue what they are talking about 99% of the time.

Murdope was dead ass wrong on Travon Martin as she was on Kyle RIttenhouse. Two cases that clearly demonstrate elements of self defense and why preserving them is essential

Now George Floyd and Eric Garner are two entirely different situations. THOSE are clear cases of murder and should be prosecuted as such

Well, I can agree with you on all that, but Floyd lol..... he died of an overdose. But I wont rage quit cause we disagree lol.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Makes me wonder how many white alcoholics, drug addicts, obese, black lunged, cig smokers, would add to that list?

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Well, I can agree with you on all that, but Floyd lol..... he died of an overdose. But I wont rage quit cause we disagree lol.
an overdoes exasperated by 9 minutes of having a 200+ pig kneel on his neck

which makes derrick, at a minimum, and accomplice

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Ha!

Calm down. Your losing it.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

A Puerto Rican Dwarf, is a bit of stretch to Robert E. Lee.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
an overdoes exasperated by 9 minutes of having a 200+ pig kneel on his neck

which makes derrick, at a minimum, and accomplice

Yeah, but remember, there is video of him saying "I cant breathe", before he was ever on the ground. He was saying it while standing and being arrested, and said it in the back of the cop car. Floyd begged for the officer to let him lay down on the ground, which the officer did. When it comes to the whole knee thing, which was standard procedure I believe, it would depend on the amount of pressure and where on the neck. That would be where any fault would be on the officer. I saw lots of angles, and lots of videos, and for the most part I wanna say the officer did his job. The toxicology report came back that he was full of fentanyl, and the "breathing" and elevated heart rate from it caused him to go out like he did.... I believe for the most part.

If only the ambulance had gotten there sooner, and if only George hadnt decided to do drugs and crime that day, things would of turned out much different, and I would still have my GAWD DAMN MONUMENTS!!!! lulz

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Here for all the racisr rednecks who would let Trump teabag them ~

Now you’ve got whitey killing whitey too. You go, dumbass!!!

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Sorry, I dont click CNN links. I did hear of the story though. Not all the details yet.

You prolly didnt hear of the other story, where another young Black Man, wait.... "Youth" as the media likes to say, was looting cars in a neighborhood, already done 2, was going after another, when a home owner heard, came out, argument ensued, and home owner shot the robber. You didnt hear about it, because the home owner, was also Black.