I really wish black conservatives wouldn't do this

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Looks a lot like you! Its a good thing that youngin' knocked on this dude's door instead of yours, eh SeaQueen?

Were you gonna beat me up Roddy? Are you another internet tough guy like Stumpy?

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
I’m going to say with 110% certainty that the “but… but… a black man walked though my front door” defense won’t get the old coot off.

EMINENT DANGER OF DEATH is the requirement even if someone enters your property. This kid didn’t even have a water gun on him.

Plus this old fuck took a kill shot to the face. DONE.

Admin.

The Flying Fickle Finger Of Fate.
Site Supporter ☠️
I’m going to say with 110% certainty that the “but… but… a black man walked though my front door” defense won’t get the old coot off.

EMINENT DANGER OF DEATH is the requirement even if someone enters your property. This kid didn’t even have a water gun on him.

Plus this old fuck took a kill shot to the face. DONE.
Ringing a doorbell is a long ways away from breaking and entering.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
I forewarned that letting Kyle Rittenhouse off was going to have dangerous consequences…

I forewarned, that all this "hate and kill Whitey" by the media, Antifa, BLM, and all the other goons, would have dangerous consequences.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
Link to kill whitey commentary from actual media you paranoid goober,

Clearly he has zero empathy for any of them. Even the educated, docile blacks who stay out of trouble are lumped into this paranoid delusion he lives in.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
it wasn't, it was locked....the old coot said he thought the unarmed model teen was pulling his door handle....

So there is no proof he entered the unlocked front door?

Now you’ve got intent, which is a crucial element for a case like this.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
So there is no proof he entered the unlocked front door?

Now you’ve got intent, which is a crucial element for a case like this.
If the kid had broken into the old mans home, yes a different story, this old man panicked and that is not an excuse.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I forewarned, that all this "hate and kill Whitey" by the media, Antifa, BLM, and all the other goons, would have dangerous consequences.

Brilliant. So what’s next? The South is gonna rise up again? By the way, you left out Oath Keepers, and Proud Boys.

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
water cooler paralegal assistant vs actual attorney

if this old git can actually demonstrate this kid was indeed forcing his way into the home then he's closer to justification than not.

I'm still on the fence with this one until ALL the demonstrable facts come out

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
If the kid had broken into the old mans home, yes a different story, this old man panicked and that is not an excuse.

There is no point in speculating any of the details because it’s pointless….

The gun enthusiasts think (and this should tell you everything you need to know about their level of logic and intellect) that you can shoot anyone who steps foot in your property. The law does not support this. It’s actually crazy thinking and endangers everyone.

We have the facts for this case: A kid knocks on the door of this home in the same manner that a solicitor, voter registrar, postal carrier, process server or any number of people would during the normal course of the day. The old man is a paranoid racist and shot him for no apparent reason other than the kid is black.

CASE CLOSED.

I can’t wait for them to lock the old coot up and throw away the key.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Because you’re a racist… and this is how racists think.

Let me guess, since you're a slut, you would of invited the kneegrow into your home for milk and cookies before you bent over and asked him to fuck your lard ass.

I mean, if we gonna be tellin' stories.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
Let me guess, since you're a slut, you would of invited the kneegrow into your home for milk and cookies before you bent over and asked him to fuck your lard ass.

Knock it off, I don't think you are really that stupid.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

And just like that…

You’re going on ignore.

You’ll have to excuse me for thinking we could have an actual discussion here.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Brilliant. So what’s next? The South is gonna rise up again? By the way, you left out Oath Keepers, and Proud Boys.

Maybe if you wish really hard, the Blacks will kill all the widdle White chilren'!

#NeverForgetCannon

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Notice how Murdy attempts to attack blazor first with unfounded accusations and then plays victim when BLazor responds in kind

She calls Blazor a 'racist' when it's obvious Blazor was the FIRST person in this thread to LIKE my post alluding to the guilt on the part of the homeowner

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
There is no point in speculating any of the details because it’s pointless….

The gun enthusiasts think (and this should tell you everything you need to know about their level of logic and intellect) that you can shoot anyone who steps foot in your property. The law does not support this. It’s actually crazy thinking and endangers everyone.

We have the facts for this case: A kid knocks on the door of this home in the same manner that a solicitor, voter registrar, postal carrier, process server or any number of people would during the normal course of the day. The old man is a paranoid racist and shot him for no apparent reason other than the kid is black.

CASE CLOSED.

I can’t wait for them to lock the old coot up and throw away the key.

The difference, is all them folks show up during daylight hours.

Not late at night, scaring an old man.

No sympathy for him at all, cause you hate your own race. Pathetic.