I really wish black conservatives wouldn't do this

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Well he might have reasons for being racist....or he just doesn't like African Americans....

It isn't as if the old man went LOOKING to kill an African American.... so whatever the son claims is moot.

I’d rethink that. It’s Merica we’re talking about

Admin.

The Flying Fickle Finger Of Fate.
Site Supporter ☠️
He's racist because he's a Christian White Male! - says the daughter of a Christian white male who is herself an alleged christian white female

Yes folks, the clown car has lost it's breaks
Odds are pretty fair that the trigger happy old Man's Grand Son knows the old man better than you, especially considering your morbid obesity.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Yo dumb fuck The young mans entire High School marched in his support, is the entire High School BLM/Antifa?

You constantly reach new levels of ratardation.

You really are stupid. That has zero to do with the fact that Antifa/BLM showed up to his house and vandalized it with both Antifa and BLM symbols. Your whataboutism just shows you do not have anything meaningful to say.

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
You really are stupid. That has zero to do with the fact that Antifa/BLM showed up to his house and vandalized it with both Antifa and BLM symbols. Your whataboutism just shows you do not have anything meaningful to say.
I keep him on ignore. He's only good at sucking cock. Nothing else

Admin.

The Flying Fickle Finger Of Fate.
Site Supporter ☠️
GFY Nimrod.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
You definitely are stupid and learned nothing from being 100% wrong on the Rittenhouse case because you are showing the exact same level of retardation here. When asked for example of his grandfather's racism the estranged grandson with corn rows in his hair said "because he voted for Trump", "because he is against illegal immigration" and "He is a white Christian male and they are all racist". CNN even asked him for a specific racist thing his grandfather ever said and three times this idiot said he couldn't think of any.

Semen really should win the BF Dunce of the Month award because he has reached a whole new level of imbecility.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
You definitely are stupid and learned nothing from being 100% wrong on the Rittenhouse case because you are showing the exact same level of retardation here. When asked for example of his grandfather's racism the estranged grandson with corn rows in his hair said "because he voted for Trump", "because he is against illegal immigration" and "He is a white Christian male and they are all racist". CNN even asked him for a specific racist thing his grandfather ever said and three times this idiot said he couldn't think of any.

Semen really should win the BF Since of the Month award because he has reached a whole new level of imbecility.
To me the corn rows were entirely irrelevant. As was all the other superfluous facts about this dude

What did stand out to me was when he was asked "how do you know your grandfather is a racist" - he fumbled like a fuck and you could literally see his mind racing to find an answer. Anyone with even an elementary knowledge of human psychology (if they are being honest) will tell you his behavior, reaction and mannerisms were consistent with someone who is lying

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Semen really should win the BF Dunce of the Month award because he has reached a whole new level of imbecility.

I sense your an angry phony loser Andy

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Oak is a miserable animal who cheered the deaths of innocent children because she didn't like a verdict which happened to come out in the same state which also involved attacks on a child

good riddance

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
One has to wonder why libtards are so quick to rush to judgement

if the facts come out that this guy shot the kid simply because he was black, innocently knocking on the door, then by all means throw the fucker under the jail. But allow due process to take it's course and try to find out digest all of the facts

what's the real harm in that?

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Still to stupid to listen to the video and meaningfully respond to what he said, huh?

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
A lot of thieves knock on doors to see if people are home. It is casing the house and trying to how dangerous or not it is.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
One has to wonder why libtards are so quick to rush to judgement

if the facts come out that this guy shot the kid simply because he was black, innocently knocking on the door, then by all means throw the fucker under the jail. But allow due process to take it's course and try to find out digest all of the facts

what's the real harm in that?

The need to jump to conclusions has to do with their deep seated need for everything to fit the holy partisan narrative so they will ignore all facts and evidence and try to force everything to fit the holy partisan narrative. If it does not fit the holy partisan narrative then they ignore it and pretend it does not exist. It is classic confirmation bias but willfully and intentionally so.

Every act of violence by a white against a black no matter what must be racism. No act of violence by a black against a white must not be racism. It doesn't matter that violence by whites against blacks is utterly and completely tiny and mostly not racially motivated while blacks are by far the most likely to be violent (,like 20 times or more compared to whites) or that blacks commit the most inter-racial violence against all other races. Nor does it matter that blacks commit the majority of all gun crimes and the majority of all violent crimes such as murder. That must be ignored.