I really wish black conservatives wouldn't do this

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
The old man’s grand son claims gramps is a racist. This can’t be a surprise to anyone.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
What a terrible tragic mistake the 16 year old entered a house before waiting to be invited.

The old man goes to jail will be probably better off and get better looked after in jail. Should he pay for the tragic event? No.

But as I have said the old man will be safer in jail actually.... if he stays in his home he might be a target for revenge.

I am sooooo glad the teenager survived...

The man narrating the video notes the racism in the media and should be commended for that.

Antifa/BLM has already attacked his house and vandalized it.

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
I wonder if the old guy was deaf.... old people grow deaf... maybe the kid waited and waited after knocking to no avail and went in anyway.

The whole story will come out...

Poor Kid... if someone shot my kid, heads would roll I shit you not.
The problem with the leftist vermin filth around here is that they lack empathy by default and couldn’t possibly put themselves in the shoes of an elderly man who lives day in and day out alone having to cope with all of the truama that may bring

So they condemn the guy before all the facts rise to the surface

They are the worst kind of low life scum and this world would be such a better place without them

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Why are the left leaning people here attacking Biggie?

They don't read anything he says. He hated democrats so they run on their partisan stereotypes that everyone who opposes dems is racist and a hillbilly.

So they don't actually understand what any one individual thinks and why....they just run on their biases and bullshit.

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Antifa/BLM has already attacked his house and vandalized it.

They are seriously ugly hearted people... they have no compassion. If the old guy got murdered by a black, they wouldn't give a shit...

One Christmas day a few years back, abos attacked and killed a young grandfather playing cricket on the beach at Geraldton... 6 hour drive north of me...

Guess how much the black kids got jailed for?

None... they got no jail time... they got let off because they were black...

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
They are seriously ugly hearted people... they have no compassion. If the old guy got murdered by a black, they wouldn't give a shit...

One Christmas day a few years back, abos attacked and killed a young grandfather playing cricket on the beach at Geraldton... 6 hour drive north of me...

Guess how much the black kids got jailed for?

None... they got no jail time... they got let off because they were black...
Just two years ago a maniac killed children at a Christmas parade and that fat digusting vermin slob oak said it was karma

Imagine that

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Just two years ago a maniac killed children at a Christmas parade and that fat digusting vermin slob oak said it was karma

Imagine that

She isn't right in the head...

She isn't the only one though...

I think times are very stressful like more than we can actually take...

I think the violence in society is making everyone extremely jumpy...

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
The old man’s grand son claims gramps is a racist. This can’t be a surprise to anyone.
Thank you for proving leftists are low I.Q. yet again. If you read what the estranged grandson (who has only seen his grandfather once in ten years) he claims his grandfather is "racist" because he is a Trump supporter and he was against illegal immigration. Yep, that is "racist" according to shit for brains leftists.

Also the estranged grandson seems like an idiot because the grandfather told him "something about fauci and dogs" which the idiot dismissed as "conspiracy theories". This is probably the well publicized, factually true, case where Fauci did an "experiment" where he brutalized dogs "for science" in utterly cruel and contemptible "experiments. Fauci had the dogs immobilized so they could not move, put their heads into a box with flesh eating flies, and then let the dogs faces be eaten while the dogs were still alive. Fauci reportedly disliked that the dogs were crying while they slowly died by having their faces eaten by flies so fauci had their voice boxes removed so he didn't have to hear their death cries and they died in an excruciatinly slow manner having their faces eaten by flies.

So, an all around fucktard.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

End times caskur.

The fall of Babylon is rapidly approaching

You know this

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Imagine that

End times caskur.

The fall of Babylon is rapidly approaching

You know this

The Bible says, "men will become faint out of fear what is happening on the earth".. I better go find the exact words.

Luke 21:26

King James Version

26 Men's hearts failing them for fear, and for looking after those things which are coming on the earth: for the powers of heaven shall be shaken.​

Last edited:

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
The King James version isn't as good with that scripture as other translations were however the other translations wouldn't let me c&p...

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Well he might have reasons for being racist....or he just doesn't like African Americans....

It isn't as if the old man went LOOKING to kill an African American.... so whatever the son claims is moot.

I don't know what the true story is but I am seeing sources on Twitter saying there was a family dispute decades back with the grandson's mother. Apparently, she was a drug addict and crack whore so her parents threw her out back in the early 1990's. Her son (the grandson in question) is supposedly half black and the black father was the one who was pimping out the daughter.

So this probably has a lot more to do with past family drama then with idiotic claims of "he is racist because he voted for Trump!". It is also explains who the estranged grandson never knew his grandfather and only met him once briefly several years ago. Either way, an obvious lying pile of shit.

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
How is this the same... ? Are you taking about random and senseless violence because this isn't the same as a home invasion which is what this is about.
She’s too stupid and just doesn’t see the difference

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I don't know what the true story is but I am seeing sources on Twitter saying there was a family dispute decades back with the grandson's mother. Apparently, she was a drug addict and crack whore so her parents threw her out back in the early 1990's. Her son (the grandson in question) is supposedly half black and the black father was the one who was pimping out the daughter.

So this probably has a lot more to do with past family drama then with idiotic claims of "he is racist because he voted for Trump!". It is also explains who the estranged grandson never knew his grandfather and only met him once briefly several years ago. Either way, an obvious lying pile of shit.

Yep.... this is not good though... I hope there are people who will watch out for the old dude.... he might top himself off...

But most of all, how is the boy who was shot in the head? Will he survive his injury?

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

It was obvious to me as soon as the dude stumbled along the question of "how do you know you grandfather was a racist" that this dude was lying just to gain clout

He was racist because he believes in God and doesn't believe he is a woman!!!!!!!!!

I have to actually give props to Don for asking such pertinent questions - cause, whether intentional or not, asking such a question allowed the real motive to become exposed to anyone with an IQ above 50

thus, leaving the fat fucking whale out of the running.

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
giphy.gif

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Why am I NOT surprised…

Mostly because you are stupid. You should watch all of each interview because when asked the estranged grandson (who has only seen his grandfather a few times in his life as his mother is estranged from her parents when they kicked her out for being a drug addicted crack whore) thought his grandfather was racist he said "because he voted for Trump" and "he opposed illegal immigration" in the first CNN interview while in the second he said his grandfather was racist "because he is a white Christian male and they all are".

That is whom you idiots are choosing to believe, eh? Why are you leftists always such fools? You are a special type of stupid. BTW another grandson, one who actually knows his grandfather and lives in the area, emphatically says his grandfather is not racist. What a dunce you are, huh?

Last edited:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Mostly because you are stupid. You should watch all of each interview because when asked the estranged grandson (who has only seen his grandfather a few times in his life as his mother is estranged from her parents when they kicked her out for being a drug addicted crack whore) thought his grandfather was racist he said "because he voted for Trump" and "he opposed illegal immigration" in the first CNN interview while in the second he said his grandfather was racist "because he is a white Christian male and they all are".

That is whom you idiots are choosing to believe, eh? Why are you leftists always such fools? You are a special type of stupid. BTW another grandson, one who actually knows his grandfather and lives in the area, emphatically says his grandfather is not racist. What a runce you are, huh?

This is a woman who tried to degrade me on the board because I danced with a cute black guy and she wouldn't have done that because of her racist father.

Like she highlighted the fact I was flirting with a black guy because she looks down on that. And thought I should feel ashamed over it.

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
This is a woman who tried to degrade me on the board because I danced with a cute black guy and she wouldn't have done that because of her racist father.

Like she highlighted the fact I was flirting with a black guy because she looks down on that. And thought I should feel ashamed over it.
She was just mad because she had to sit at the bar in her tight fiting sea witch bodycon spandex all alone

imagine that.. not a single sloppy drunk club cretin bothered to offer her a drink, harpoon, backhoe, ride home on a flatbed etc etc

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
that's just a sorry attempt at damage control

she called you thirsty - lmao -- as if -- as if any man could be thirsty when it comes to that.

Even stinky paki cab drivers make her pay up after some gratuitous farmyard foreplay

the only thing that gets thirsty when this fucking orca is involved is the pool lining when she jumps in and drains it fucking bone dry with the splash

thirst -- holy fuck this blimp is delusional !
FFS…imagine if we all used photoshop to bluff the audience that we’re too sexy for our avatar? A pointless bum_steer!

Semenwaifer would be perpetually goo-goo-eyed and the village’s pineapple sales would take an absolute dive! Löl

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
He's racist because he's a Christian White Male! - says the daughter of a Christian white male who is herself an alleged christian white female

Yes folks, the clown car has lost it's breaks