I really wish black conservatives wouldn't do this

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Word from a reliable source tells me big El sexy is big El ghosting the cow right now

Which is why she’s here lurking 24/7 looking for validation

Don’t forget to drive drunk, hoe

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
You would fuck a microwaved grapefruit left to your own devises.
Jesus…you Americunts have a vivid imagination aye! First it’s fucking apple pie…and now you’re suggesting a warmed up grapefruit?? I’m not even going to consider what you stick up yourself when you’re not getting off on black cock!

BLM…yeah fucking righto!!

:LOL3:

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
kind of off topic, but meh :0)
88YQ8BS.jpg
Hahahahahaaa…. @Admin. ’s a ginger! Who would’ve thunk? Lol… @The Alloytolla reaper check out the ginge!

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Jesus…you Americunts have a vivid imagination aye! First it’s fucking apple pie…and now you’re suggesting a warmed up grapefruit?? I’m not even going to consider what you stick up yourself when you’re not getting off on black cock!

BLM…yeah fucking righto!!

:LOL3:

Some of the Californian men are quite partial to buttered up pineapples I hear....

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Some of the Californian men are quite partial to buttered up pineapples I hear....
He may have been born in Cali, but he’s an Italian wog through and through. And fuck knows where he picked up those gooky eyes along the way? That’s some Genghis Khan—lööking bastardisation right there! Löl

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Murdock is so fat, her boogers are bacon bits and she has seances with cans of Spam....

And your lungs are black. The epidural you keep hoping for is ready. People who pay to die are nutty

Admin.

The Flying Fickle Finger Of Fate.
Site Supporter ☠️
Glad you noticed

when these degenerates don't have a valid response this is the shit you get

and they're the first to cry about jacking -- they get what they give -- I just give it a lot better
What have you done for your obesity problem today?

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Löl…who’s the stunner in your avatar Murdy!?
that's just a sorry attempt at damage control

she called you thirsty - lmao -- as if -- as if any man could be thirsty when it comes to that.

Even stinky paki cab drivers make her pay up after some gratuitous farmyard foreplay

the only thing that gets thirsty when this fucking orca is involved is the pool lining when she jumps in and drains it fucking bone dry with the splash

thirst -- holy fuck this blimp is delusional !

Admin.

The Flying Fickle Finger Of Fate.
Site Supporter ☠️
that's just a sorry attempt at damage control

she called you thirsty - lmao -- as if -- as if any man could be thirsty when it comes to that.

Even stinky paki cab drivers make her pay up after some gratuitous farmyard foreplay

the only thing that gets thirsty when this fucking orca is involved is the pool lining when she jumps in and drains it fucking bone dry with the splash

thirst -- holy fuck this blimp is delusional !
You are one fat mofo!

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Ignored content

that must be the noodle neck fairy gay boi screaming at my ankles from the comfort of his gloryhole

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
There is NO EXCUSE within the context of what we know where this homeowner is justified shooting this child

Yes, I do believe race played a big part of this man shooting this kid. There was no need to start firing on this kid just because he knocked on your door. Call it what it is, man. There are PLENTY of cases where it's a bullshit media narrative. THIS IS NOT ONE OF THOSE CASES and you'll garner far more respect from me when you can address each case by the merits of it's own circumstance. NOT looking at it through any single lens.

There was no need to do this shit. Just yesterday morning I had two young men ride their 4 wheelers through my yard to fish in the lake that is adjacent to my 2 acre property. Naturally I went out there to speak with these trespassers with my hand at my side ready to pull my glock 19 if there was any trouble.

There wasn't.

The kid came over to me when I called and apologized like a real gentlemen. He spoke with respect and asked if I wanted him to leave. Since he was so respectful I told him to stay as long as he and his friend wished and I wished them the best of luck catching as many fish as they could. I even told him to knock on the door if he needed a cold drink as it was brutally hot.

I understand the world we're in (that's why for the first minute of this convo my hand was on my weapon) but What happened to people just being neighborly ? For fucks sake.

The kid is 16 and was lost. Don't make excuses for the asshole who shot him now.

What a terrible tragic mistake the 16 year old entered a house before waiting to be invited.

The old man goes to jail will be probably better off and get better looked after in jail. Should he pay for the tragic event? No.

But as I have said the old man will be safer in jail actually.... if he stays in his home he might be a target for revenge.

I am sooooo glad the teenager survived...

The man narrating the video notes the racism in the media and should be commended for that.

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I wonder if the old guy was deaf.... old people grow deaf... maybe the kid waited and waited after knocking to no avail and went in anyway.

The whole story will come out...

Poor Kid... if someone shot my kid, heads would roll I shit you not.