I really wish black conservatives wouldn't do this

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
There is NO EXCUSE within the context of what we know where this homeowner is justified shooting this child

Yes, I do believe race played a big part of this man shooting this kid. There was no need to start firing on this kid just because he knocked on your door. Call it what it is, man. There are PLENTY of cases where it's a bullshit media narrative. THIS IS NOT ONE OF THOSE CASES and you'll garner far more respect from me when you can address each case by the merits of it's own circumstance. NOT looking at it through any single lens.

There was no need to do this shit. Just yesterday morning I had two young men ride their 4 wheelers through my yard to fish in the lake that is adjacent to my 2 acre property. Naturally I went out there to speak with these trespassers with my hand at my side ready to pull my glock 19 if there was any trouble.

There wasn't.

The kid came over to me when I called and apologized like a real gentlemen. He spoke with respect and asked if I wanted him to leave. Since he was so respectful I told him to stay as long as he and his friend wished and I wished them the best of luck catching as many fish as they could. I even told him to knock on the door if he needed a cold drink as it was brutally hot.

I understand the world we're in (that's why for the first minute of this convo my hand was on my weapon) but What happened to people just being neighborly ? For fucks sake.

The kid is 16 and was lost. Don't make excuses for the asshole who shot him now.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
I cant watch that video right now, and details are still coming in. From what I saw last night, he didnt jus knock on the door.... he walked in. Thats where things change.

With that said, from what I could tell last night, it does seem like an honest mistake, and the kid "seems" like a good kid. But, hes also a scholar supposedly, and with smarts, how do you mistake a place where your fam is supposedly? How close to the "wrong door" was his fam to that location? I have questions.

Then there is the old White Man, seeing a Black Man walk into his home, with little time to react. In this day, where its "Hate Whitey" "Kill Whitey" etc, its entirely possible the Man feared for his life over an intruder. Hes old, and had "the great equalizer" at his reach. Was there any conversation? Did he tell the boy to stop? Did the boy say anything? Was the old man on medication? So many questions.

I cant hand down any judgement at this point. But it does seem like a tragic situation, if both folks are innocent.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

How about this poor women? Ban guns now. White Mericans are too retarded to use them properly.

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
I cant watch that video right now, and details are still coming in. From what I saw last night, he didnt jus knock on the door.... he walked in. Thats where things change.

With that said, from what I could tell last night, it does seem like an honest mistake, and the kid "seems" like a good kid. But, hes also a scholar supposedly, and with smarts, how do you mistake a place where your fam is supposedly? How close to the "wrong door" was his fam to that location? I have questions.

Then there is the old White Man, seeing a Black Man walk into his home, with little time to react. In this day, where its "Hate Whitey" "Kill Whitey" etc, its entirely possible the Man feared for his life over an intruder. Hes old, and had "the great equalizer" at his reach. Was there any conversation? Did he tell the boy to stop? Did the boy say anything? Was the old man on medication? So many questions.

I cant hand down any judgement at this point. But it does seem like a tragic situation, if both folks are innocent.
Waiting for all the facts to surface. Now that’s a sound and reasonable position to take. I’m sure Pedman and olive oyl are rushing to judgment and lookin for cock to suck

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Waiting for all the facts to surface. Now that’s a sound and reasonable position to take. I’m sure Pedman and olive oyl are rushing to judgment and lookin for cock to suck
:Awesomeness: Do you ever think about anything else? Sick dwarf

Admin.

The Flying Fickle Finger Of Fate.
Site Supporter ☠️
The facts in evidence are, you are a fat little man, but that's your choice you have chosen to be a low testosterone blob of flesh...

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
It’s all Stumpy thinks about, and you want to lick his ankles? Be sure you shower after

Why, cause you dragged your hairy, salty, saggy balls across them, when you tried to climb over his foot?

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
There seems to be conflicting reports. The old man claims the black teen was trying to force the front door open, the black teen claims he didn't. I hope there is video but I doubt an 84 year old has a door camera.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
There seems to be conflicting reports. The old man claims the black teen was trying to force the front door open, the black teen claims he didn't. I hope there is video but I doubt an 84 year old has a door camera.

Yup, and then there is the manipulative media, putting one headline, then a different scenario on down.....

1bc8d3eec83faa8f.png

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Wrong house, address justifies shooting the kid in the head? Thats okie style