Dick Picks? Really?!

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Site Supporter ☠️
I watch a lot of TV and browse the web a lot too and their is a certain habit that many men have whether it's on a dating site, in a chatroom, TCAP episodes, dating sites and all that, it's sending a dick pick to the ladies. Do ladies really find a dick pick from a stranger arousing? I have never sent a woman a dick pick in my life. I'll be honest, I'm only 6 1/2 full on but it's not that, it's just that women I've interacted with online and irl find a picture of some man's hairy balls off-putting. Men that do this must believe that the ladies will be so enchanted with their penis that they immediately fall in love. Ladies, what are your thoughts on these men that do this?

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
I used to collect them…. a forum cock pic connoisseur if you will.

I still have them locked away in my relic of a spank bank. Those were the dazeeeeeeeeeeeee:SmokeBreak1:

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Ceedoobie's #1 Fan
Site Supporter ☠️
This thread kinda confused me

il-600x600-4426931913-fr6z.webp

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I watch a lot of TV and browse the web a lot too and their is a certain habit that many men have whether it's on a dating site, in a chatroom, TCAP episodes, dating sites and all that, it's sending a dick pick to the ladies. Do ladies really find a dick pick from a stranger arousing? I have never sent a woman a dick pick in my life. I'll be honest, I'm only 6 1/2 full on but it's not that, it's just that women I've interacted with online and irl find a picture of some man's hairy balls off-putting. Men that do this must believe that the ladies will be so enchanted with their penis that they immediately fall in love. Ladies, what are your thoughts on these men that do this?

Most women don't want to see genitalia outside of a sexual experience. It's gross outside of that context. Especially unsolicited pics. I've received them in my time...it's always WTF are you thinking?

There are body parts I enjoy looking at, muscular thighs and calves, nice broad shoulders...a curvy butt...
dicks? Yeah, NO.

Moonpie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Most women don't want to see genitalia outside of a sexual experience. It's gross outside of that context. Especially unsolicited pics. I've received them in my time...it's always WTF are you thinking?

There are body parts I enjoy looking at, muscular thighs and calves, nice broad shoulders...a curvy butt...
dicks? Yeah, NO.
Murds likes them. She has a master drive full. Big km fry Brian wizer wtfchuck Edna oh the list lol

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Murds likes them. She has a master drive full. Big km fry Brian wizer wtfchuck Edna oh the list lol

Interesting. I think you just got back at her for supposedly sharing things you've talked about. I've talked to her quite a bit and she's never mentioned seeing the genitalia of these individuals.