cw_

> you
Site Supporter ☠️
Now we're getting somewhere.

htm1ZUq.jpg

Kingoffrogs

Apparatus Of Satan
Site Supporter ☠️
I watch a lot of TV and browse the web a lot too and their is a certain habit that many men have whether it's on a dating site, in a chatroom, TCAP episodes, dating sites and all that, it's sending a dick pick to the ladies. Do ladies really find a dick pick from a stranger arousing? I have never sent a woman a dick pick in my life. I'll be honest, I'm only 6 1/2 full on but it's not that, it's just that women I've interacted with online and irl find a picture of some man's hairy balls off-putting. Men that do this must believe that the ladies will be so enchanted with their penis that they immediately fall in love. Ladies, what are your thoughts on these men that do this?
IME The only time dick pics have been well recieved (also the only time i've ever sent them) was when I sent them to a women I had been dating or banging for a while. I always make it a point to not reveal my cock via photo, only in person.

OP
OP
Alticus

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Site Supporter ☠️
IME The only time dick pics have been well recieved (also the only time i've ever sent them) was when I sent them to a women I had been dating or banging for a while. I always make it a point to not reveal my cock via photo, only in person.
That I can understand. It's the ones who send the pics to complete strangers that are weird.

Moonpie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
That I can understand. It's the ones who send the pics to complete strangers that are weird.
Right. So I was working helping out my restaurant last year. Well I was hostessing that night. So I was completing a take out order. This younger good looking dude . He's flirting with me while I'm taking his order, whatever I just go with it. I finish with his order. He slides his number I'm like no thank you. He then said you don't want none of this and it's a pic of his dick. So I was completely caught off guard and just went into the back. The girls laughed their ass off we all were crying laughing. It may be on an episode of punked somewhere. That shit was so crazy.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I remember way back when I bought the game, I was on a gaming forum and I told another member that I bought it and the first thing he said was: "Have you got Trevor yet?". lol

It’s a game? Who was the winner? I always win my crosswords.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Right. So I was working helping out my restaurant last year. Well I was hostessing that night. So I was completing a take out order. This younger good looking dude . He's flirting with me while I'm taking his order, whatever I just go with it. I finish with his order. He slides his number I'm like no thank you. He then said you don't want none of this and it's a pic of his dick. So I was completely caught off guard and just went into the back. The girls laughed their ass off we all were crying laughing. It may be on an episode of punked somewhere. That shit was so crazy.
It has to be a numbers game. Some women must take him up on it or he wouldn't do it.
I remember the first time I was asked if I wanted to fuck. Just like that on the dance floor. I stopped, gave him.a perusal up and down, down and up...then turned on my heels and walked away leaving him on the floor.

I guess some people will do anything.

OP
OP
Alticus

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Site Supporter ☠️
Yep that's my point. Some men think that their penis has a divine power to attract the ladies. Hypnotized by it ffs.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
You have the next best thing bro, a computer. You're pretty experienced with the web. With a little looking I'm certain you can find an AI to play against. *cough* *cough* emulator *cough* *cough*

Alticus, I really dislike computers. Especially when it comes to games. I have 50 Dell crossword mags stashed. You know…. Pen to paper

Moonpie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
It has to be a numbers game. Some women must take him up on it or he wouldn't do it.
I remember the first time I was asked if I wanted to fuck. Just like that on the dance floor. I stopped, gave him.a perusal up and down, down and up...then turned on my heels and walked away leaving him on the floor.

I guess some people will do anything.
So odd, like do you think before you talk people??? I remember when I was separated I was in my angry phase. So I was like I'm gonna get that one night stand. Umm no. I rather sit with my bottle of wine and cry that dumb shit out. But sometimes I think what's wrong with me too lol. I have friends that would grab someone and go at it in the hospital closet at work on break married or not. Just shows we are all wired differently.
Yep that's my point. Some men think that their penis has a divine power to attract the ladies. Hypnotized by it ffs.
we did have a good laugh though. Poor dude.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
So odd, like do you think before you talk people??? I remember when I was separated I was in my angry phase. So I was like I'm gonna get that one night stand. Umm no. I rather sit with my bottle of wine and cry that dumb shit out. But sometimes I think what's wrong with me too lol. I have friends that would grab someone and go at it in the hospital closet at work on break married or not. Just shows we are all wired differently.
We all are wired differently. I think those kind of people don't care about others as people. They don't approach them with any kind of respects as humans. Meh, they have their path and peace be with them on their way...

OP
OP
Alticus

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Site Supporter ☠️

we did have a good laugh though. Poor dude.
He most likely ran out of pick up lines and got lazy. Here's my dick pick are you free for dinner?

OP
OP
Alticus

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Site Supporter ☠️
How about a simple "I find you interesting/attractive...may I buy you a drink?" Why a pick up line at all?

So cheesy...
I was in a bar ages ago and approached these two hot women to talk and when they saw me walking towards them they said: "We're Lesbians". I said okay, have a good night.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
I was in a bar ages ago and approached these two hot women to talk and when they saw me walking towards them they said: "We're Lesbians". I said okay, have a good night.

Oooh oooh oooh… next time women tell you this tell them:

That’s awesome! I’m a lesbian too!

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
Maybe he's into MILFs...

The Seattle pretty gay boys called me Stiffler’s Mom because they all thought my son was hot… and because I was blonde and driving a Cadillac just like her :LOL3:

I told them “sorry, he’s as straight as the pole your mom dances on!”

OP
OP
Alticus

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Site Supporter ☠️
Oooh oooh oooh… next time women tell you this tell them:

That’s awesome! I’m a lesbian too!
That's a clever reply! lol

In all seriousness I think the reason they said that to me was that they were two women who just wanted to enjoy a few drinks without men always approaching them. It had to be because I'm a sexy bastard.