Dick Picks? Really?!

OP
OP
Alticus

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Site Supporter ☠️
It might be fun for a while but eventually we'll have to fight him.
You know it's true.
He won't take no for an answer.
I wake up in the morning usually around 8:00. Because of the time difference he's like in the early afternoon there. I look at the shoutbox and like 9 straight posts from in there. That's how I know he's hammered. I do like him a lot though. He's a good guy just drinks a little too much imo.

THROB

Factory Bastard
I watch a lot of TV and browse the web a lot too and their is a certain habit that many men have whether it's on a dating site, in a chatroom, TCAP episodes, dating sites and all that, it's sending a dick pick to the ladies. Do ladies really find a dick pick from a stranger arousing? I have never sent a woman a dick pick in my life. I'll be honest, I'm only 6 1/2 full on but it's not that, it's just that women I've interacted with online and irl find a picture of some man's hairy balls off-putting. Men that do this must believe that the ladies will be so enchanted with their penis that they immediately fall in love. Ladies, what are your thoughts on these men that do this?

When I used to have a cellphone and a girl said 'No, don't send that that to me".. "I don't wa--" yap yapp, whatever.
That really means YES dude. text her a few cock picks fast! Being an amateur photographer and i just tell them it's art.

Admin.

All that glitters, is not gold.
Site Supporter ☠️
cb8519dcd3883cb7d2c4f2144aa86fede24615ee.jpeg

THROB

Factory Bastard
What really is being said has validated ty but you keep actin so rude, mean it! Placate cseehis

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I suppose that may make that picture unsolicited as well.

I'm the one who solicited Rancids publicly posted dick pic.

It was a wonderful moment for all involved and yes....Murd saved it and added to her dick pic collection that she does have lol.

Weeg

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I'm the one who solicited Rancids publicly posted dick pic.

It was a wonderful moment for all involved and yes....Murd saved it and added to her dick pic collection that she does have lol.
does she have mine?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Bwahahaha

I had posted a butt picture. And one night two weeks after I had that tube placed into my kidney and I was on heavy pain killers I posted one...just ONE tit.

Gurk had my tit saved after all those years lol. Someone must Rancids penis saved.

No One

Factory Bastard
A penis seen in the right context is the most beautiful sight for a woman. But in the wrong context, it's like a monster movie.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
I demand @Murdy send me the coveted Rancid dick pic!

I think this is something you should discuss with him… preferably over a video zoom call with the lights turned down low, candles lit, dressed scantily clad with your best “give it to me, baby!” expression on your face.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
A penis seen in the right context is the most beautiful sight for a woman. But in the wrong context, it's like a monster movie.

It really is a thing of beauty when you finally get down there, pull the pants down and he arches up to that little shimmy to help you pull them down and his massive erection flops out and smacks him in the belly like a catapult.

• Thrilling
Reactions: cw_