The 0'Tard Small Dick Energy Thread

Admin.

All that glitters, is not gold.
Site Supporter ☠️
As much as Niggers disgust me, there is a need for discussion on the topic. Therefore, this thread is for everything "Nigger" and "Darky" This is not a green light to start accusing other posters of being "Niggers, Jigaboos, etc." Again, this thread is for discussion, not a witch hunt.

If in fact this becomes another mud slinging fiasco, posts will be moved and/or deleted.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
4tS7c4.gif

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
Is this some dick size, mandigo stole my wife thang ??.. Do you find yourself daydreaming and losing focus over visions of chocolatey ball sacs dripping their grimey slug on your face and ass?

Where are those pictures?
The sad thing about Pygmy the picaninny is he's always threatening to show Cruise ship video, old PM's from some fantasy vault, his virtual stay at some Trump motel out in the middle of the desert.

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
I see what you mean, but at least he isn't very fond of the Negro.
Didn't the government invent AIDS for them I remember alegations stating some kneegrow fucked a green monkey then whitey played slap and tickle with some diseased strange from that continent..

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
Makes sense

African French is the generic name of the varieties of the French language spoken by an estimated 141 million people in Africa in 2018, spread across 34 countries and territories.13 This includes those who speak French as a first or second language in these 34 African countries and territories, but it does not include French speakers living in other African countries.123 French arrived in Africa as a colonial language and is still spoken in at least 29 African countries. Although it is primarily a second language for most speakers, it has surpassed local languages in some areas, such as Abidjan in Ivory Coast.0

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
french niggers are teh worse! (except for the ones in Merica, of course)
Is this Mel(ACE)? :LOL3:

He needs to chime up but I think hes to busy chasing the chinks around the chank boards spitting death threats and vowing vengeance while he plots over his moves at 4 Chan

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

This is how I seduce my BF in the middle of the night. I roll over and put my arms around him and whisper in his ear "Hey Big Dog....I need ya Big Dog. I need ya bad! I need about fifdy....sheeeiitt....this shit don't sleep! Goddamn man goddamn LOOK HERE!"

Works every time. Makes him laugh hysterically but it WORKS. Romance tips from Dovey.

Last edited:

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
We need to try to make aidsman happy. After all his racist ass made this thread.