The 0'Tard Small Dick Energy Thread

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
He is doing truth through projection. He has a tiny penis so he projects that on to everyone else. Clearly it is something he is very insecure about. I am sure his ex pointed that out to him on many occasions.

Being unable to satisfy a woman he has had to resort to desperately seeking any authority he can get even if it is just a tiny internet message board where he can panel abuse others in hopes of filling that empty void in his life.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I did?

I dont remember that

but this event sure does seem seared into your little brain

did it hurt you that much?

Do you want me to apologize and perhaps pet you? you know, to make you feel warm and cosy?

Flynn still thinks his 3 day long spam bender was some heroic moment where he really laid a hurtin.

He refuses to embrace the reality. That he went unhinged off the fucking edge, killed the board with his psychotic spam and got banned because he was asked multiple
times to stop spamming the board and couldn't do it.

Just like now how he panel abused and is having another psycho melt about it and trying to turn the attention off his mental dysfunction by bringing up that embarrassing demonstration he had at SG.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
So what was it? Admin was afraid his black boyfriend would be visiting the site and didn’t want the dude knowing he’s a racist?

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

All that glitters, is not gold.
Site Supporter ☠️
kingdome-demolition.gif

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Actually the reason Biggie Shits erased my member account is that I almost made Dove kill herself. She then cried to Biggie Fool.

I was beating Dove to death on SG in the "flaming" section, so the rumors of me being banned for "spamming" is yet another bold faced lie from the forum whore working on her 5th "relationship" in three years.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Actually the reason Biggie Shits erased my member account is that I almost made Dove kill herself. She then cried to Biggie Fool.

I was beating Dove to death on SG in the "flaming" section, so the rumors of me being banned for "spamming" is yet another bold faced lie from the forum whore working on her 5th "relationship" in three years.

So you are just gonna pretend people didnt see you spamming every thread having a fucking nuclear melt "warning" male members and threatening lawsuits and "forum war"?

Lulz okay.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I think the most amusing part is some grown adult so pissed off by people they don't know having sex or maybe having sex that they flip out for years over it and actually think their feelings about it matter.

Maybe don't let Kevin drive the account and that way you won't feel the need to try damage control for several years on end when no one even cares anyway.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
What a garbage hit piece. One thing about you leftists is you love to lie. Now, place spare the taxpayers so money and kill yourself, thanks.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

All that glitters, is not gold.
Site Supporter ☠️

my school was featured on libs of tiktok over a pronoun poster​

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

hi, sorry if this doesn't fit this sub but i am using a burner just to be safe.
so a week ago, the middle school that is really close to my current high school (senior this year yay) was featured on libs of tiktok over a poster about and how to respect pronouns and how to get your preferred name and things into the system (with a parents permission ofc). somehow, the poster didn't go to the principal, or the superintendent, or the school board, but onto the libs of tiktok twitter account with many of their diehard fans attacking the district and staff on their own accounts.
later on in the week, (either thursday or friday i seriously don't remember) a bomb threat was made at the middle school at about 4/5am. i really don't know if this was a LOTT supporter or some stupid kid who wanted to have a free day to play games but it is very suspicious in my eyes.
and to add even more salt into the wound, since i am based in kansas, the westboro baptist church is having a protest next week at my school. of course they can't be on school property so they're gonna be off like 400 feet away from the building but it is a weird feeling that this hate group is showing up to my small little farm town.
right now, i am kinda nervous for this week to go on because i always think of the worst and its even worse bc this week is homecoming and i don't wanna miss homecoming week of my senior year and have that one final chance to make some memories. thank you for reading and if you want, PMs are (hopefully) open :)
Upvote
1.9KDownvote49commentsShare

Hmm Libs of TikTok cherry pick facts posts the slanted info and then magically violence erupts....

Ativan

Factory Bastard
As much as Niggers disgust me, there is a need for discussion on the topic. Therefore, this thread is for everything "Nigger" and "Darky" This is not a green light to start accusing other posters of being "Niggers, Jigaboos, etc." Again, this thread is for discussion, not a witch hunt.

If in fact this becomes another mud slinging fiasco, posts will be moved and/or deleted.
so you're a fucking racist as well huh? why am i not surprised. you disgust me.