The 0'Tard Small Dick Energy Thread

B4llsAndB4y0n3ts

Not Important
fb7562282b65ce90.jpg

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
In NYC everything is locked up at stores like CVS and Walgreens because black thieves steal everything. Now, some of them just bring propane torches to melt the plastic so they can steal things. Employees have been told if they try to stop the thieves they will be fired.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
Racism is so 1952. Can the Christian extremists step away from boomer technology puh~leeeeze and accept that their Lord and Savior Jesus H. Fucking Christ was woke AF?

B4llsAndB4y0n3ts

Not Important
Skin color doesn't matter. But culture does. And no "racist" ever forced people of any skin color to take part in a culture that glorifies violence and criminality as it despises mental and emotional maturity, education, and self-control.

Wait, no... I take that back. Every time a black guy calls another black guy an, "Uncle Tom" or accuses somebody of "ackin' white", that's exactly what's happening.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Racism is so 1952. Can the Christian extremists step away from boomer technology puh~leeeeze and accept that their Lord and Savior Jesus H. Fucking Christ was woke AF?

Leftists are the most racist people out there. Always have been and always will be.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Let me guess

admong the dick sucker started this thread

he likes big dicks you know. He sucks them

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
@Flynn, you pile of dog shit. Why did you edit the thread title, you degenerate cock sucking bottom bitch? This thread was a testament to aidsman's racism but you just had to fuck it up . What a pile of Flynn you are.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
@Flynn, you pile of dog shit. Why did you edit the thread title, you degenerate cock sucking bottom bitch? This thread was a testament to aidsman's racism but you just had to fuck it up . What a pile of Flynn you are.
and the rampant panel abuse continues

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
by the way, what was the threat title BEFORE flynn's dirty panties got all soaked in piss and blood?

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
by the way, what was the threat title BEFORE flynn's dirty panties got all soaked in piss and blood?

I believe aidsman posted this thread with the title "Nigger thread" or something to that effect. I kept bumping it to keep reminding everyone about aidsman being a vile racist left winger.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
I believe aidsman posted this thread with the title "Nigger thread" or something to that effect. I kept bumping it to keep reminding everyone about aidsman being a vile racist left winger.
So basically Flynn changed the title to protect AIDSmin's blatant hypocrisy & racism

got it

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Go fuck yourself with a fucking broom handle you crying little baby.

After you're done with that, you can go fist your boyfriend Biggie Midget with your own head.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
It seems that way. It also shows what a weak little tard Flynn is as I had said I felt sorry for him and would take a break from pwning the shot out of him because he cried so much and was clearly having a meltdown over it. Now I see the little tard has been seething the whole time and just looking for a chance to start panel abusing again. What a weakling.

EXQCTLY what you'd 3xpecr from a shit bag who would abandon his own kids and refuse to support them.