Arizona recount

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Why do you libs care? If the election was legit what do you have to worry about? The whole thing is being funded by concerned citizens anyway, not even the government.
You know what this reminds me of?
That whole conservative (see Patriot act) line about not minding government surveillance because I've got nothing to hide. Remember all that, Portzie?

Whatever happened to you, man?

LOL. I remember that. It was their mantra back in the Bush era. The hypocrisy is strong in these snowflakes.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Why do you libs care? If the election was legit what do you have to worry about? The whole thing is being funded by concerned citizens anyway, not even the government.
That whole conservative (see Patriot act) line about not minding government surveillance because I've got nothing to hide. Remember all that, Portzie?

What the fuck happened to you, man?

I've always opposed the patriot act. I NEVER supported Bush. YOU guys cant get that through your heads.

But how awesome you guys think everyone who disagrees with you is conservative and you somehow conservatives even support the Patriot Act.

That's YOU guys.....and you cheer on the expansion of it because iNsURrEcTiOn.

You guys seem pretty pumped screeching about your delusional, propaganda fed views of other Americans and your eagerness to let Jim Crow Joe and his handlers shove that boot all the way into your colons. YOU guys are the ones backing that agenda.

Last edited:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Whatever happened to you, man?

LOL. I remember that. It was their mantra back in the Bush era. The hypocrisy is strong in these snowflakes.

Who supports Bush here besides YOU guys?

You notice Bush is on your anti Trump team, right?

Good grief. You guys dont even know the people you screech and bitch about.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Awwww how cute you guys all agree with reeepukes now. Lmao. Useful. Idiots.

Useful. Duped. Idiots.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I've always opposed the patriot act
Link?

That's my point, actually.

You guys rely 100 percent on corporate media to tell you everything. Even about other people you could speak to yourself.

You guys look brainwashed and retarded. None of you are capable of thinking outside of this paradigm. Most of us here? NOT Republican. And not all together Conservative. Your desire to mislabel AND misrepresent shows you have some deep hatred of your own neighbors that isnt normal and pretty much is exactly how the country will be torn to shreds.

Admin.

All that glitters, is not gold.
Site Supporter ☠️

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Link?

You guys rely 100 percent on corporate media to tell you everything. Even about other people you could speak to yourself.

You guys look brainwashed and retarded

But that guy in the water buffalo hat, has it going on, amirite?

I think your common ground with reeepukes is what you need to think about

And stop depending on the corporate media to paint your world view. You run after every shiney thing that gets tossed your way.

Holliday Unchained

Banned
Banned
Link?

She bought the ensemble per her AV (now abandoned).

AAAAAH OOOOOOOOOOOOOOO !

Holliday Unchained

Banned
Banned
Link?

And stop depending on the corporate media to paint your world view. You run after every shiney thing that gets tossed your way.

Look you absolute moron - you look more like the tarded trumptarded moron you are with every post
YOU - are the one who is brainwashed by right-wing media.
You're that tarded political partisan that you claim to reject.

Tolerance for badly tarded factory fools like you is at its end.
.You can book it.

Admin.

All that glitters, is not gold.
Site Supporter ☠️
Link?

Truth or Dare, if you had the chance to get in a sleeping bag with Marjorie Taylor Greene and swap panties with her, wud u

Holliday Unchained

Banned
Banned
Link?

Truth or Dare, if you had the chance to get in a sleeping bag with Marjorie Taylor Greene and swap panties with her, wud u

..for a dime she would. Nothing is too disgusting when a dime's profit is the prize.

Holliday Unchained

Banned
Banned
Link?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
People who dont have their hyperpartisan heads jammed up the political classes ass can read this and know what its REALLY saying.

But YOU guys will stay firmly in the framework you are supposed to stay in and think "oh muh gawd it's the cUlT oF tRuMp!"

But then you'll still be dumb enough to call us partisan Republicans. Then claim we are "canceling" our "own"? Bahhahaha.

When this article says "trump"......its NOT actually about Trump. It's about all the people sick of the political class.

Look at how they demonize the January 6th issue. They always say "deadly". The repetition and dishonesty. Its propaganda. And how the article put political violence in quotes when briefly referencing the ACTUAL deadly riots that have left even children dead.

Again you guys are brainwashed useful idiots. I mean you guys all hate the reeepukes but you apparently hate the regular ass working people who are actively fracturing part of the government because they refuse to represent our interests.

And you are all shitty about that, because the media told you to be.

It's that or you guys are just mad your progressive endeavors awarded you nothing but sell outs who quickly stepped in line with the DNC. Maybe go be mad at them?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Link?

Difficult topic for you?

How many black children do you think should die to end systemic racism? And I mean the policies you guys support?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
See you guys cannot defend any of your bullshit.

You always retreat to this retarded nonsense and insults any time someone hits you with inconvenient facts and your own hypocrisy.

But I'm glad we could establish you guys are on the same page with Bush and will be nice and cheerful when segregation Joe expands the Patriot Act.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

"The Biden administration is considering using outside firms to track extremist chatter by Americans online, an effort that would expand the government's ability to gather intelligence but could draw criticism over surveillance of US citizens. The Department of Homeland Security is limited in how it can monitor citizens online without justification and is banned from activities like assuming false identities to gain access to private messaging apps used by extremist groups such as the Proud Boys or Oath Keepers.”

Maybe you guys shouldnt pick the PA and Bush to complain about when you guys are in agreement and cool with both.......and we are not.

Js.

Holliday Unchained

Banned
Banned

Researchers believe that global warming is already responsible for some 150,000 deaths each year around the world, and fear that the number may well double by 2030 even if we start getting serious about emissions reductions today.

A team of health and climate scientists from the World Health Organization (WHO) and the University of Wisconsin at Madison published these findings last year in the prestigious, peer-reviewed science journal Nature. Besides killing people, global warming also contributes to some five million human illnesses every year, the researchers found. Some of the ways global warming negatively affects human health—especially in developing nations—include: speeding the spread of infectious diseases such as malaria and dengue fever; creating conditions that lead to potentially fatal malnutrition and diarrhea; and increasing the frequency and severity of heat waves, floods and other weather-related disasters.

Backing up WHO’s findings is a study by Stanford civil and environmental engineer, Mark Jacobson, showing a direct link between rising levels of carbon dioxide (CO2) in the atmosphere and increased human mortality. He found that the added air pollution caused by each degree Celsius increase in temperature caused by CO2 leads to about 1,000 additional deaths in the U.S. and many more cases of respiratory illness and asthma. Jacobson estimates as many as 20,000 air-pollution related deaths may occur worldwide each year with each one degree Celsius increase.

..but returning to the Paris Climate Accord is what's killing po Maricanz....somehow undefined

Climate Change Is Already Driving Mass Migration Around the Globe
To ignore this fact—as the Trump administration insists on doing—is to hamper U.S. foreign policy.
January 25, 2019

Given the oversize role that migration plays in our current political discourse, you’d think there would be more emphasis on the one factor military and security experts
will affect future migration patterns more than any other: climate change.
The
(GAO), a nonpartisan agency that analyzes and audits federal policy to ensure its efficiency and cost-effectiveness, isn’t going to let the topic go unaddressed. In
last week, the GAO criticized the manner in which the Trump administration has sought to remove any acknowledgement of climate change from our foreign policy and diplomatic strategies, keeping experts in the dark about an issue that’s growing only more urgent as a shifting climate—and all that comes with it—displaces millions of people and disrupts societies across the globe.

In the European Union, where the stresses and strains associated with processing large numbers of migrants have already reached
, experts predict that the annual stream of those seeking safety within its borders will
due to climate-related migration. And a 2018
estimates that the impacts of climate change in three of the world’s most densely populated developing regions—sub-Saharan Africa, South Asia, and Latin America—could result in the displacement and internal migration of more than 140 million people before 2050. That many people on the move could easily lead to massive political and economic strife and significantly stall development in those regions.

...but Biden forcing climate awareness on us is killing our cultcheeer...

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

All the reeepukes that H, Admin and Lotus suddenly agree with.

These are all the "good" Republicans! Really! Lmao.

USEFUL IDIOTS.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Researchers believe that global warming is already responsible for some 150,000 deaths each year around the world, and fear that the number may well double by 2030 even if we start getting serious about emissions reductions today.

A team of health and climate scientists from the World Health Organization (WHO) and the University of Wisconsin at Madison published these findings last year in the prestigious, peer-reviewed science journal Nature. Besides killing people, global warming also contributes to some five million human illnesses every year, the researchers found. Some of the ways global warming negatively affects human health—especially in developing nations—include: speeding the spread of infectious diseases such as malaria and dengue fever; creating conditions that lead to potentially fatal malnutrition and diarrhea; and increasing the frequency and severity of heat waves, floods and other weather-related disasters.

Backing up WHO’s findings is a study by Stanford civil and environmental engineer, Mark Jacobson, showing a direct link between rising levels of carbon dioxide (CO2) in the atmosphere and increased human mortality. He found that the added air pollution caused by each degree Celsius increase in temperature caused by CO2 leads to about 1,000 additional deaths in the U.S. and many more cases of respiratory illness and asthma. Jacobson estimates as many as 20,000 air-pollution related deaths may occur worldwide each year with each one degree Celsius increase.

..but returning to the Paris Climate Accord is what's killing po Maricanz....somehow undefined

Climate Change Is Already Driving Mass Migration Around the Globe
To ignore this fact—as the Trump administration insists on doing—is to hamper U.S. foreign policy.
January 25, 2019

Given the oversize role that migration plays in our current political discourse, you’d think there would be more emphasis on the one factor military and security experts
will affect future migration patterns more than any other: climate change.
The
(GAO), a nonpartisan agency that analyzes and audits federal policy to ensure its efficiency and cost-effectiveness, isn’t going to let the topic go unaddressed. In
last week, the GAO criticized the manner in which the Trump administration has sought to remove any acknowledgement of climate change from our foreign policy and diplomatic strategies, keeping experts in the dark about an issue that’s growing only more urgent as a shifting climate—and all that comes with it—displaces millions of people and disrupts societies across the globe.

In the European Union, where the stresses and strains associated with processing large numbers of migrants have already reached
, experts predict that the annual stream of those seeking safety within its borders will
due to climate-related migration. And a 2018
estimates that the impacts of climate change in three of the world’s most densely populated developing regions—sub-Saharan Africa, South Asia, and Latin America—could result in the displacement and internal migration of more than 140 million people before 2050. That many people on the move could easily lead to massive political and economic strife and significantly stall development in those regions.

...but Biden forcing climate awareness on us is killing our culcheeer...

So you want poor families to spend extra 20k a year in energy because politicains decided to use climate change as a political platform?

And I'm willing to bet ALL the information you've gotten about this topic is from politically driven sources, yeah? SA is a blog. He is also left bias.

If we are going to make policies that seriously impact peoples lives....you should understand how and have a more balanced view. This is a more layered topic than politicains present it as.

Biden is forcing more expenses on already suffering people in a pandering mission.

Last edited:

Holliday Unchained

Banned
Banned

All the reeepukes that H, Admin and Lotus suddenly agree with.

These are all the "good" Republicans! Really! Lmao.

USEFUL IDIOTS.
Enough with the NO YOUs, putinst tool.
You're the useful idjit as many a time noted.
..at least prove your troll worth by inventing your own material.

Really though - you think that because a Repuke recognizes the threat that trumptardianism represents to democracy that should stand as proof that Trump is the savior and the way.

Wake up, moron.
No one is laboring under the illusion that the one-party system is working well, but that doesn't mean that all who opportunistically oppose it are the answer.

Tards like you and Trump ain't - that's for sure.

Holliday Unchained

Banned
Banned
poor families to spend extra 20k a year in energy
link? As usual you make blind references w/o any specifics as validation..
and I don't mean some right wing propaganda bullshit.
Actual scholarly analysis.
Fact is you take the party line goose steppy position on Global Warming, ya partisan parrot.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Look bitch, biden LOST the election in a fukin landslide. There isnt anyone with a brain who believes he won. The fraud was sloppy and brazen.

Holliday Unchained

Banned
Banned
Look bitch, biden LOST the election in a fukin landslide. There isnt anyone with a brain who believes he won. The fraud was sloppy and brazen.
Dude, seriously - you've been away, even the most tiresome contards have moved on from that bullshit.
.Please head down to the troll store (taking Duhv with you) and see what new you ken buy.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Sorry cunts, even you havent moved on from your election theft. In fact, you're still desperate to cover it up. It wont work.