Hey sportsfans how is that Arizona recount going, has Trump been "reinstated" yet?

Admin.

All that glitters, is not gold.
Site Supporter ☠️
38281daa661b54d72ed438b0ffa02632.gif

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Any minute now. Maybe we should all get google alerts about this so we'll know when it happens.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
So I guess it doesnt matter that no one thinks Trump will be "reinstated" and that it's still really important to know that the election was done fairly.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
So I guess it doesnt matter that no one thinks Trump will be "reinstated" and that it's still really important to know that the election was done fairly.
it’s not important to these rodents that 2020 was stolen

But they’ll whine like wounded hyenas about Clinton getting 3 million more votes in shit holes like Cali and NY

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

But they’ll whine like wounded hyenas about Clinton getting 3 million more votes in shit holes like Cali and NY
You are one dull sponge. Better send moar money to Trump!

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

If you're cruising for cock, dm Stubby.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
And Admin laughs.

Because he is stupid enough to just run with shit that isnt even real because MSNBC or some other propaganda rag we call "news" told him too.

But WE are the dumb ones.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

you are one loose cock gripper

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Wonderful to me that you simply can’t afford either place. Poor dwarf. You’d be locked up in not time anyway.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Do you guys understand none of us think Trump will be reinstated? That no one said that?

Fucking hell.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Do you guys understand none of us think Trump will be reinstated? That no one said that?

Fucking hell.
They’re too brain damaged to get that

No one here is the subject of this commentary. Trump is.
Trump always is

It’s like you lemmings have no other purpose in life. And the guy doesn’t even know you exist. Lol

That's about as illogical as it can get. Thanks for it though. It's amusing.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

Fucking hell.

Trump always is

It’s like you lemmings have no other purpose in life. And the guy doesn’t even know you exist. Lol
How was the drive through today, any customers go mental on you?

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Fucking hell.

Trump always is

trump consumes you and the guy wouldn’t even bother pissing on you if you were on fire. Lolz

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Fucking hell.

Trump always is

trump consumes you and the guy wouldn’t even bother pissing on you if you were on fire. Lolz

That.Really.Hurts