Artistic expression…

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Anything pertaining to art, from graphic to theatrical expression.

images

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Lol…I dig the credits! Nice photography.

I did that A LONG time ago now... I noticed I put the best stuff last.. I would do that differently now but I love the music that I put with it. That area is full on suburbia now.

It was one of the first vids of that area.... they wired it all up and you can't get in there now.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Doesn’t look like the facility was a nuke? The graffiti was awesome. Why did the close it?

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Doesn’t look like the facility was a nuke? The graffiti was awesome. Why did the close it?

Not sure. It was probably aging. A small part is still in use when I took those pictures. Someone has bought it and it is going to be turned into apartments. That is what my husband said but the site is supposedly toxic so I think there will be a delay.

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
@Seamajor I went to the South Fremantle Power Station to check up on it... from 1 minute 52 seconds onwards were my shots from afar. You cannot get inside these days.

The first minute and 52 sec is some wildflowers we call call Kangaroo Paws. The Green and Red... Stunning and even more stunning are the Black and Green but I haven't seen any for years.

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter
I was messing around with Blender and made a new logo:

DjB_blender_300x300_001.png

...I haven't done the 'hologram' effect before; thought it came out alright for a first effort. I know it doesn't look fancy here but since it's a Blender project I can animate any or all bits, the colors, etc.

OP
OP
Breakfall

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
I finally bought a picture frame for my Buddha water colour…I wasn’t happy about the nose and right eye, but I think I’ll just leave it. What do you reckon?

ilBDnsF.jpg