As a big deal in the Democratic Party I Nominate America's Favorite TV President, Jed Bartlet!

Admin.

The Piltdown Man Did Nothing Wrong
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
Ladies and Gents the next President of the United States Jed Bartlet (Cue hail to the chief)

1unSgNE.png

d1TkTjt.png

Bartlet Pwns a diptshit Christo-Fascist.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
Bartlet served his Country honorably in the US Army.

8n03kat.png

No bone spurs on this war hero.

Bright White Ear Bandages Sold Separately*

Last edited:

Benny420

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
Has anyone checked in on the Conehead in Chief now that he's contracted Convenient-19 ?

Or are you guys so done with him it doesn't matter if he's slumped over face down in a toilet at this point?

Benny420

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
That fat ass gorilla whale keeps bringing me up. It's almost as if his commentary is very personal to him.

I mean, he doesn't even know me...what the hell?

*eyeroll*
You're right. I don't know you. But you came in and at me huffing and puffing like an angry bulldike because I posted something you disagreed with and then went on to launch ad hominem any time I countered your fictions assemblage of textual ignorance. This seems to be a pattern with you as observed during your attacks on @Alticus

Speaking of fat ass gorillas, people here tell me you are a real plumper. As in if someone happened to poke you with a needle you might pop and spawn the next category 5 hurricane across the states. They've even gone on to tell me that your chin looks more like a third tit resting between your cleavage and the back of your neck looks like a pancake stacking contest at IHOP. They also tell me you are highly ashamed of how you look and went into meteoric fits of hysteria when someone found your picture and posted it on one of these forums.

Any truth to any of that?

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Site Supporter ☠️
You're right. I don't know you. But you came in and at me huffing and puffing like an angry bulldike because I posted something you disagreed with and then went on to launch ad hominem any time I countered your fictions assemblage of textual ignorance. This seems to be a pattern with you as observed during your attacks on @Alticus

Speaking of fat ass gorillas, people here tell me you are a real plumper. As in if someone happened to poke you with a needle you might pop and spawn the next category 5 hurricane across the states. They've even gone on to tell me that your chin looks more like a third tit resting between your cleavage and the back of your neck looks like a pancake stacking contest at IHOP. They also tell me you are highly ashamed of how you look and went into meteoric fits of hysteria when someone found your picture and posted it on one of these forums.

She and I have worked it out. The fat jokes are trite btw.

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
That fat ass gorilla whale keeps bringing me up. It's almost as if his commentary is very personal to him.

I mean, he doesn't even know me...what the hell?

*eyeroll*

The magic 8 ball confirmed that he is your number one fan.

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Site Supporter ☠️
Indeed they are, but it's all she seems to be capable of when her arguments crumble like a house of cards on a windy day.
What does it matter anyway man? Not all of us are perfect debaters or people. Especially me. lol

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Would you finally pay attention homeboy?

Benny420

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
What does it matter anyway man? Not all of us are perfect debaters or people. Especially me. lol
you are right, it makes little difference. Especially on a message board which attracts the attention of 50 to 70 people at any given time.

But if one is authentic and wishes to engage in spirited debate on a matter which will affect the lives of some 350 million people and the world by extension, would it not stand to reason that ad hominems shouldn't even be a method of last resort when the facts simply cannot sustain the argument?

Now I challenge you to peer into my limited posting history and you tell me where the ad hominems started. I was attempting to engage in facts based discourse and as soon as I hit these peoples with facts they simply could not refute the ad hominems started. not surprisingly, that's the standard playbook for people afflicted with their limited ability. But now that I've relented and decided to meet them on their same low ground they are weeping as it is some how my fault I am better at any way they wish to play this game.

I am 100% committed to healthy debate if they can keep their helmets fastened properly and contain their natural inclination towards stupidity.

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Site Supporter ☠️
you are right, it makes little difference. Especially on a message board which attracts the attention of 50 to 70 people at any given time.

But if one is authentic and wishes to engage in spirited debate on a matter which will affect the lives of some 350 million people and the world by extension, would it not stand to reason that ad hominems shouldn't even be a method of last resort when the facts simply cannot sustain the argument?

Now I challenge you to peer into my limited posting history and you tell me where the ad hominems started. I was attempting to engage in facts based discourse and as soon as I hit these peoples with facts they simply could not refute the ad hominems started. not surprisingly, that's the standard playbook for people afflicted with their limited ability. But now that I've relented and decided to meet them on their same low ground they are weeping as it is some how my fault I am better at any way they wish to play this game.

I am 100% committed to healthy debate if she can keep their helmets fastened properly and contain their natural inclination towards stupidity.
You're talking to the wrong dude about politics. I know little about it as I'm sure the posts I've made so far will confirm. lol

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

I am 100% committed to healthy debate if they can keep their helmets fastened properly and contain their natural inclination towards stupidity.
Yeah but the truth is meaningless to you

Benny420

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
You're talking to the wrong dude about politics. I know little about it as I'm sure the posts I've made so far will confirm. lol
I'm not talking to you about politics. I am talking to you about an obvious trend which I've quickly observed around here which is plainly obvious to anyone who pays attention.

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Site Supporter ☠️
I'm not talking to you about politics. I am talking to you about an obvious trend which I've quickly observed around here which is plainly obvious to anyone who pays attention.
Well, I guess I can't see the obvious. What trend do you see?

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access

Tell us about your Olympic Sized Pool Fats!