As the Admin. here I have been asked to do a small study, for to the make betterment to this forum.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

All that glitters, is not gold.
Site Supporter ☠️
:LOL3:

Anything Californians do while raising kids doesn't get done in my household....

I expect great things from my little one.

You don't have the best of records...

His addiction didn't physically trap him in a house though, Mrs. Grape....

You're a terrible parent. That has fuck all to do with me.

No, yuo.....
Better to be pissed off, than pissed on Fraud! (Unless that's your thing and then, you be you)

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

How the fuck would you know the first fuckin thing about a poster's parenting skills?

Fuckin Voodoo seance shit?

Burn the witch!!!

:Popcorn:

Also those two support allowing men to self identify as women and have access to everything women fought to have. They just drug us way backwards. And they ignore abuse and rape occurring as a result.

They should NOT be trusted with ANY womans rights. They wipe their ass with our rights.....than have bizzare and misogynist rants about how "we asked men for equal rights. Thanks for nothing"

Better women didnt ASK for their equal rights. They fought and took them.

And now thanks to fake shitlib "feminists".....we lost our spaces in society and "woman" isnt even clearly defined in law.

And they hate children, have no problem using families as forum fodder, so they really shouldn't be talking shit about Froods parenting. Self awareness isnt a thing they have.

This is MY grievance. Handmaids handing over our hard won rights for intensely sexist men who wanna Larp their sexist ideas of "womanhood".

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

How the fuck would you know the first fuckin thing about a poster's parenting skills?

Fuckin Voodoo seance shit?

Burn the witch!!!

:Popcorn:

The stories they share, duh. What kind of fucking parent talks shit about his own kid and then blames the kid taking no responsibility for any of it?

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Is this the thread where the ugly girls go to snipe at pretty women like dovey?

for being pretty?