As the Admin. here I have been asked to do a small study, for to the make betterment to this forum.

Admin.

All that glitters, is not gold.
Site Supporter ☠️
I’ve been tasked with compiling a list of grievances, vendettas, general dissatisfaction, etc…

No longwinded diatribes (Yes, I am looking at you) just concisely and saliently rant as civilly and efficiently as possible, TY, and go!

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
My grievance is for the men of this forum.

I think it is absolutely unfair that they protected women for the past 5,000+ years. Men protected us from dinosaurs, saber tooth tigers, lions, the Native American Indians, and those pesky wicked witches of the west :LOL3:

How do we repay them? By asking for equal rights after temperature controlled offices equipped with central air were created. After all that, we had the audacity to ask for equal rights.

We need to bow down to these mediocre baby batter producing ball sacks and offer them thanks… for literally nothing.

Thanks for preserving life for your toxic wasteland, dicks.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Women these days are fucking idiots... not all, but most....

My daughter will grow up to be that super rare white woman that successful men will fight over.... the rest of the men will just grab Asian brides.

Nobody wants leftist white whores anymore.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
We need to bow down to these mediocre baby batter producing ball sacks and offer them thanks… for literally nothing.

bwaaaaa hahahahahahaha

I think all the bitter ass male bitches here have their lives run by the women in their lives. That's why they hate on women online.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

My daughter will grow up to be that super rare white woman that successful men will fight over.... the rest of the men will just grab Asian brides.

hint: you’re raising a leftist white whore

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Only can only hope she'll be able to identify a male that is a traditional provider and put her needs first for the first time in her life.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

hint: you’re raising a leftist right whore

Nope... if that were the case, I'd have to put her down.

It's really easy.... you dig a shallow grave, chuck a bottle of blue or green hair dye and a drag queen story book on the bottom, and then Boom!/fill the hole in.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

Only can only hope she'll be able to identify a male that is a traditional provider and put her needs first for the first time in her life.

and shed the alpha male ego who knows best so she can truly find herself instead of being his crutch to launch all failures upon

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

She can provide for herself until such time as she wants a relationship and family....

Then they can provide together.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

It's really easy.... you dig a shallow grave, chuck a bottle of blue or green hair dye and a drag queen story book on the bottom, and then Boom!/fill the hole in.

you should be reported…

but I’m rich and bored and prefer to watch this play out

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

and shed the alpha male ego who knows best so she can truly find herself instead of being his crutch to launch all failures upon

That was barely intelligible....

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

She can provide for herself until such time as she wants a relationship and family....

beta male talk

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

you should be reported…

You should dig your own hole and bury yourself in an avalanche of dung....

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

beta male talk

Beta....hmmmm.... is that a new variety of donut at your local Krispy Kreme's, you Spanish jiving Snuffelufugus?

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

you should be reported…

You should dig your own hole and bury yourself in an avalanche of dung....

teach her that cats can’t tell the cops where your drugs are

She will be FINE.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

All that glitters, is not gold.
Site Supporter ☠️

I could have sworn that we had a **shake fist in quick up down jerk off motion, emoji**?

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
I'm not teaching her anything you've got to say.... I don't need damaged goods.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
:LOL3:

Anything Californians do while raising kids doesn't get done in my household....

I expect great things from my little one.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter