Stand by your trans
He has the right to fuck you
Just give him all the head you can

Stand by your trans"

:LOL3:

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Was Tammy Wynette actually lesbian @Dove?

She seemed kinda Butch now that I think about it.

Even the orginal song had a lesbian twang to it. There was something kinda queer about that song.

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
There is absolutely nothing butch about Tammy Wynette.

Do you know what butch is?

Think more K.D Lang

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Maybe there's more Canadian lesbians because the men there are more homogeneous British stock....

Little willies + freeze = Lesbians a Gaga....

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Think more K.D Lang

Oooo..... a Canadian.... go figure! Eh?

Yah yer rite there's a Lotta em here.

And more from the states moving here cuz they fear the comeback of Trump and right wing conservativism eroding their rights

Why would they fear that?

The biggest concern of the lesbians is the attack on womens sex based rights and the unhinged leftwing transactivism.

But yeah let's just pretend it's not a huge problem and keep deluding ourselves that the left is the champion for everyone and the "right" and just mean bigot neonazis that every minority just fears.

I dont see the point in clinging this hard to something that is clearly not the truth.

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
A lot of gay people have said "coming out" as not left was scarier than coming out gay

They get an insane amount of hate, Joe. Trump supporters dont do that. JS.

I mean Trump appointed the first openly gay cabinet member and fought for gay rights over seas....but yeah "right wing bad"

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Think more K.D Lang

And more from the states moving here cuz they fear the comeback of Trump and right wing conservativism eroding their rights

The biggest concern of the lesbians is the attack on womens sex based rights and the unhinged leftwing transactivism.

But yeah let's just pretend it's not a huge problem and keep deluding ourselves that the left is the champion for everyone and the "right" and just mean bigot neonazis that every minority just fears.

I dont see the point in clinging this hard to something that is clearly not the truth.

Of course you remember what happened last time.....

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Those are just leftists.

If they really supported anyone they would judge by policy.

They dont do that. They dont truly care....they just want their "side" to win.

Theyll support the destruction of womens rights as long as its left and framed a certain way.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Its fucking brilliant.

"Sometimes it's hard to be a woman
Owing all your love to any man
You cant reject him
When he wants good times
Even if you are a lesbian

You are a TERF if you wont fuck him
Even if it's hard to understand
You have to date him
To validate him

He's so oppressed cuz he's a ma... trans

Stand by your trans
Let him in all your spaces
He has a right to cum to
The sound of women peeing
Stand by your trans
Let him wear your used tampons
Please give him all the head you can
Stand by your trans

Stand by your trans

Stand by your trans"

We had several leftist in a thread not long ago declaring nothing like this happens. Amazing how consisterly wrong leftists usually are.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

Think more K.D Lang

I thought Joe was talking about British blooded peckers moving up north.... not lesbians.

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Its fucking brilliant.

"Sometimes it's hard to be a woman
Owing all your love to any man
You cant reject him
When he wants good times
Even if you are a lesbian

You are a TERF if you wont fuck him
Even if it's hard to understand
You have to date him
To validate him

He's so oppressed cuz he's a ma... trans

Stand by your trans
Let him in all your spaces
He has a right to cum to
The sound of women peeing
Stand by your trans
Let him wear your used tampons
Please give him all the head you can
Stand by your trans

Stand by your trans

Stand by your trans"

We had several leftist in a thread not long ago declaring nothing like this happens. Amazing how consisterly wrong leftists usually are.

I posted SEVERAL cases of it and examples and they completely ignore it.

Whatever. The time is coming. They've taken a position so directly against peoples RIGHTS and dignity and left wing activists are so unhinged and hateful and abusive there is going to be an overwhelming blow back. Expecting women to just shut up and get raped isnt gonna work out.

They are showing themselves on a much more blatant level with this one.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Admin enjoys roosters with French ticklers taped on their claws after he's shoved a few hard boiled eggs up his cloaca....

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

Think more K.D Lang

As a 47 year old guy (with looks in the mid 30's, mind you.... ;) ).... my first introduction to lgbt was a unknowing or unouted gay 11 year old that invited me over for group sleepovers at the same age, then I'd get there and ask "where's the others?". There'd only be 1-2 others. He was an effeminate dork. I was regularly moving every 1-2 years and that shit makes it hard to make friends since you're constantly picking up and moving far away.

"Spencer" was a good soul but he was very affectionate and huggy, so while I gave him time at school, I avoided any private interactions.

He was just too girlie for me. Flash forward 8 years later and a 20 year old guy who held whiz bang house parties for our group was getting rocks heaved through his windows and he called me afraid for his life.

I drove like a motherfucker to his place with a Russian rifle and a mag lite taped to it, then proceeded to make it known through the grass that anybody who was going to try it again was going to get fucked up. He thanked me by a hug that wasn't going to end soon, so I ended it. He said somethings I couldn't and wouldn't reciprocate.

5 years later, I was in a different place with a wife and infant son at a party, and they needed to go home while the party was still going and some 55 year old washed up magic trick celebrity cooking heroin spoons tried to convince me that what I really needed was his dick magically appearing in and out of my arse.

Fags are the worst... I'm sure it's just the testosterone and mileage may vary.... but lesbian friends are clear cut. They don't want you. If you're friends, you don't want them.

I've crashed out with so many lesbians on a bed and woke up with my hand a boob or their hand on my package... nobody gets aroused though. It's not even an issue. We literally don't want to fuck each other.

If anything, I feel like better friends.

Not like the fags I've encountered.