As the subtle and mischievous G.O.A.T of all time....

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
I render most of you my slaves... not sex slaves (because I would never entertain sleeping with most of you.... except maybe Dovey, Flea, and Feral... oh.... wait... )

Mongtini went on and on about Dove "talking" to me... and Dove and I both grew up in the same haunts... so we have special two track speak...

Flea and I know each other well... she knows me, I know her, and I truly care about that Cray Cray take no prisoners attitude... even when she was momentarily wrong about S'cnt.

Feral has been a delight since we made up over a decade ago, and truth be known.... she was quite good in the sack. I look forward to trading texts with her every 3-7 months, because we like memes.. especially if they apply to us or each other.

What I don't like are people consistently using private conversations to try to eviscerate others over numerous years.

There is a "CODE".

Caskur has been my besty for a long time because she adheres to "the Code".... and her hubby too.

I just wish more of you could drop the shit and get to know each other. We can still attack though... it's actually better attacking friends. Everyone can laugh.

That's right.... Caskur and her hubby are my friends. But I'm still going to attack her on the boards wherever the opportunity presents.... and Flea.... and Dove...

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Actually it’s only the leftist scum like murblob and compamy which have to resort to PI to get at ppl who poke them

OP
OP
Frood

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
No, YAS... but Murcankles and X'y'moos really suck the dingo's donger...

I can say this because I'm the G.O.A.T and I play video games with my testicles through vibrational sneezes which reverberate through my sexy sexy middle aged trunk torso, which can even store up that energy while I'm refilling Bud Lite glasses and podcasting my exit forever every 6-18 months for the last 10 plus years without fail.

Iam that good.

Iam teh GOAT!

BAH-EH-EH-EH....

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I render most of you my slaves... not sex slaves (because I would never entertain sleeping with most of you.... except maybe Dovey, Flea, and Feral... oh.... wait... )

Mongtini went on and on about Dove "talking" to me... and Dove and I both grew up in the same haunts... so we have special two track speak...

Flea and I know each other well... she knows me, I know her, and I truly care about that Cray Cray take no prisoners attitude... even when she was momentarily wrong about S'cnt.

Feral has been a delight since we made up over a decade ago, and truth be known.... she was quite good in the sack. I look forward to trading texts with her every 3-7 months, because we like memes.. especially if they apply to us or each other.

What I don't like are people consistently using private conversations to try to eviscerate others over numerous years.

There is a "CODE".

Caskur has been my besty for a long time because she adheres to "the Code".... and her hubby too.

I just wish more of you could drop the shit and get to know each other. We can still attack though... it's actually better attacking friends. Everyone can laugh.

That's right.... Caskur and her hubby are my friends. But I'm still going to attack her on the boards wherever the opportunity presents.... and Flea.... and Dove...

I remember well, you had a big crush on Caskurs hubby. Guess he figured you out.