As Trump pardons his cronies, and mass murderers, American Hospitals are running out of beds.

Q

Dictator of the Bastard Factory
Banned
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

So Trumptards 'splain how this is Smokin' Joe's fault.

"derr, yuo gots TDS, herpa derp!"
Can you actually stop your spamming? Is that actually fucking possible you whiny leftarded cunt!
Try swiping the screen on your iPad, it will just go past the posts you do not like. No need to reply, just scoll and continue.

Happy to help! :)

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

What would Tyler Durden Do
Site Supporter ☠️

Can you actually stop your spamming? Is that actually fucking possible you whiny leftarded cunt!
Try swiping the screen on your iPad, it will just go past the posts you do not like. No need to reply, just scoll and continue.

Snowflakes just want to snowflake, rather than just scampering away to their safe spaces.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
CEDF5-FCD-153-F-48-A5-B2-F1-3-C2630-C21932.jpg

Suckers abide, and die

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Snowflakes just want to snowflake, rather than just scampering away to their safe spaces.
Yeah and you’re encouraging the forum paedophile maxis735 you dopey fucking cunt!

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
LOL@libs! A worldwide pandemic from China is Trumps fault but any credit for all the vaccines due to Operation Light Speed, that dont count. :Confused:

biden will be sucking chinese commie shit from winnie the poo's asshole shortly and libs will all be cheering how great biden is for restoring world relations. Mark my words!

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Personally I believe Trump should be tried in the Hauge for Genocide. The sooner the better. What’s your thought Lok?

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Are you talking about the obese, diaper wearing ignorant arrogant fool, who can’t read?

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Saint Trump? Good God y’all. youre seriously disturbed
Look dummy, I realize he sets your brain on fire because you cant imagine how someone you hate so much is a multi BILLIONAIRE, but he is and he didnt get that way from being dumb. He's a brilliant man. Hell, I cant stand Bill Gates but I'm not moronic enough to suppose he cant read. Your lame insults make you look infantile.....like you're throwing a tantrum...which you are.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I certainly how you avoid the vaccination. It will definitely kill you personally.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Look dummy, I realize he sets your brain on fire because you cant imagine how someone you hate so much is a multi BILLIONAIRE, but he is and he didnt get that way from being dumb. He's a brilliant man. Hell, I cant stand Bill Gates but I'm not moronic enough to suppose he cant read. Your lame insults make you look infantile.....like you're throwing a tantrum...which you are.

Trump is a broke fool. We’ve covered this territory numerous times Lokbrain. The fat fuck owes money to Russia and China. Need links?

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Trump is a broke fool. We’ve covered this territory numerous times Lokbrain. The fat fuck owes money to Russia and China. Need links?
Sure he does, numbnuts. You're constantly vacillating between Trump being broke and spending his billions lavishly.

You know who is owned by China and Russia? bidenco! They've been caught red fukin handed.