Trump promises pardons for those charged in Capitol Hill protests if he becomes President in 2024

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
41e21ecaf02fce44b99f40e4376db67d725521f5.jpeg
The coup was successful. biden stole the election from Trump. The consequences are the brain dead diaper head is fucking up the entire country. God's Wrath on our leaders looms.
"Stop the steal" you contagious cock sucker. You would be turned over to the Provost Marshall for summary execution, for gross fucktardery stupidity.

They lie to themselves and everyone else. It's best to ignore their lies. There is no changing these fascists.
yeah go get on a treadmill instead you fat lazy slob

Makes me wonder if it would kill a short fat fucker like you, Stubby.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

At his ''Save America'' rally Saturday, former President Donald Trump stated: ''If I run, and if I win, we will treat those people from January 6th fairly. We will treat them fairly. And if it requires pardons, we will give them pardons because they are being treated so unfairly.''

Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene, R-Ga., told
that Trump's idea was ''music to my ears.''

''President Trump is so right,'' Greene said Monday on '
'.' ''They are being treated unfairly, and that's why I was so angry at [Sen.] Lindsey Graham [R-S.C.] for what he said.''

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

At his ''Save America'' rally Saturday, former President Donald Trump stated: ''If I run, and if I win, we will treat those people from January 6th fairly. We will treat them fairly. And if it requires pardons, we will give them pardons because they are being treated so unfairly.''

'.' ''They are being treated unfairly, and that's why I was so angry at [Sen.] Lindsey Graham [R-S.C.] for what he said.''

So he didnt actually promise pardons like the propaganda machine spewed. He said is pardons are nessesary for fairness they will be given.

Figures even this gets lied about

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

So he didnt actually promise pardons like the propaganda machine spewed. He said is pardons are nessesary for fairness they will be given.

Figures even this gets lied about
Liars gonna lie. Aidsman lies his faggit ass off 100X a day.