TRUMP promises new site to bring back the golden age of trolling

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Trump is already on a free speech platform, GAB. I dont see a need for another platform.
I want the old yahoo boards back. I miss that really unlimited and free style of poasting. The internet has been getting worse for 15 years...it is just about as boring as real life now.

Yep. The left hated it because people got to freely discuss things and post facts countering the propaganda articles. Thus they pressured for it to disappear.

BINGO!!!

I got more truths and info out of comment sections than I would the actual bias articles.

Yeah but mostly it’s about personal opinions

• Disagree
Reactions: Ice

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Trump is already on a free speech platform, GAB. I dont see a need for another platform.
I want the old yahoo boards back. I miss that really unlimited and free style of poasting. The internet has been getting worse for 15 years...it is just about as boring as real life now.

Yep. The left hated it because people got to freely discuss things and post facts countering the propaganda articles. Thus they pressured for it to disappear.

BINGO!!!

I got more truths and info out of comment sections than I would the actual bias articles.

Yeah but mostly it’s about personal opinions

Not all the time, I would seriously get fact bombs in them comments lol. Personal opinions are ok too. Open discussion should not be shunned.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I think Trump is into golden showers myself. I bet I could find a link, or go with my gut, or.... His typical consistent behavior. Foul fat man

Ice

Cold as Ice
Site Supporter
What is your problem @Ice? If you disagree then just reply!

Go to hell Stan.

Stan_Laurel_c1920.jpg

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Not a single conservative poasts there and they also tried to ban the blue cashew from the internets.

So, do you think CBT somehow represents the world? Give me a break, Deport. You cons are whinging and sobbing and posting racist hatred all over the fucking internet. No one is stopping you.

I can't post my progressive opinions on Yahoo anymore, either. It wasn't just your voice that was silenced there. Same with Youtube, etc. Progressive voices have been shut down on the corporate sites.

I am lecturing you because you have blinders on. You think those big platforms are only silencing the alt-right. They are shutting down progressive voices as well. It's not about conservatives. It's about corporately-approved voices. But, obviously, there are places all over the internet where your ilk and mine are still posting. Your whinging is just bizarre, because you never look at the whole picture. It's always just, "Oh poor white men! Boo hoo!"

Open your eyes.

OP
OP

deport_liberals

Banned
Banned
Not a single conservative poasts there and they also tried to ban the blue cashew from the internets.

So, do you think CBT somehow represents the world? Give me a break, Deport. You cons are whinging and sobbing and posting racist hatred all over the fucking internet. No one is stopping you.

I can't post my progressive opinions on Yahoo anymore, either. It wasn't just your voice that was silenced there. Same with Youtube, etc. Progressive voices have been shut down on the corporate sites.

I am lecturing you because you have blinders on. You think those big platforms are only silencing the alt-right. They are shutting down progressive voices as well. It's not about conservatives. It's about corporately-approved voices. But, obviously, there are places all over the internet where your ilk and mine are still posting. Your whinging is just bizarre, because you never look at the whole picture. It's always just, "Oh poor white men! Boo hoo!"

Open your eyes.

Well, let me know when Twitter, youtube, facebook, etc simultaneously ban a sitting Democrat President.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Open your eyes.

Well, let me know when Twitter, youtube, facebook, etc simultaneously ban a sitting Democrat President.

When any president takes to twitter to insult and/or incite people, he or she should be taken down from the internet immediately. I don't care what party they are in. There should be a law against that shit. The president has to lead and unite the country, not egg people on and infuriate everyone. The president has a unique responsibility and he/she should set a diplomatic example. Period.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I don't see any Trump site being effective.
I thought that way about q, but once cnn etc started amplifying it.

I saw that and thought it was dumb. We are talking a fringe of a fringe much less than 1% yet CNN acted like all Republicans were some how involved in that nonsense to the point that dullards like Admin actually think that is true.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Actually, I think most humans hated it because there was just one big unending barrage of racism and hatred of the left. A free discussion doesn't have to be a hate fest. What is it with you people and your profound hatred of everyne who isn't a right wing whitie?

I find the low IQ falsely claim racism when ever they lose the argument. Kind of like what you just did.

OP
OP

deport_liberals

Banned
Banned
I don't see any Trump site being effective.
I thought that way about q, but once cnn etc started amplifying it.

I saw that and thought it was dumb. We are talking a fringe of a fringe much less than 1% yet CNN acted like all Republicans were some how involved in that nonsense to the point that dullards like Admin actually think that is true.

Nowadays all it takes to be a "journalist" is a twitter connection and a microphone.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
What is your problem @Ice? If you disagree then just reply!

Wifey jumping ship

Actually, I think most humans hated it because there was just one big unending barrage of racism and hatred of the left. A free discussion doesn't have to be a hate fest. What is it with you people and your profound hatred of everyne who isn't a right wing whitie?

I find the low IQ falsely claim racism when ever they lose the argument. Kind of like what you just did.

Yeah, right.

Holliday Unchained

Banned
Banned

revenues.

He's deep in debt.

So if he has his own social media platform, all the revenues go ta him with no middle men to pay or worry about to close him down.

If he's so deep in debt then why would he donate his wages as Prez?

I think you are full of shit.

While I'm not fan of Trump and te ideologies of his followers, I think they should still be allowed to express themselves.
I didn't like how Big Tech ganged up on Trump and his followers.
That episode clearly demonstrated the need for regulator body to oversee the Internet/airwaves similar to that of the FCC in the USS or the CRTC in Canada.

It should not be up to a Tech conglomerate on who gets to express themselves or not.
Joe - that regulating body - would that include a department that would analyze posts for bullshit content and remove them if they are pure propaganda?

..because the outcome would be the same.
Ya see because deliberate bullshit for the purpose of misleading people isn't expressing an opinion.

OP
OP

deport_liberals

Banned
Banned
Libs made a big mistake by trying to turn everyone into a racist. They try and turn kids against their grandparents and such. No wonder it is just the freaks and degenerates who turn out for them. People without families or whose families are ashamed by them.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

revenues.

He's deep in debt.

So if he has his own social media platform, all the revenues go ta him with no middle men to pay or worry about to close him down.

While I'm not fan of Trump and te ideologies of his followers, I think they should still be allowed to express themselves.
That episode clearly demonstrated the need for regulator body to oversee the Internet/airwaves similar to that of the FCC in the USS or the CRTC in Canada.

It should not be up to a Tech conglomerate on who gets to express themselves or not.
Joe - that regulating body - would that include a department that would analyze posts for bullshit content and remove them if they are pure propaganda?

Ya see because deliberate bullshit for the purpose of misleading people isn't expressing an opinion.

Well Holliday, nothing would ever be perfect.

But it's apparent that the current setup isn't working for everyone & the Internet is controlled by and beholden to Special Interests. Remember how the Internet was supposed to be 'free' to allow the common person to express themselves? At least that's the way it started out back in the 90s.

The Internet has transformed from a domain of computer hackers/nerds using telnet into the mainstream of High Bandwidth which can broadcast HD TV. So it's essentially what Old TV used to be worth trillions in entertainment and advertising.

And now there's a small group of very large companies who can shut off the switch on anyone that doesn't agree with them. So what they have is a monopoly which should raise the eyebrows of the Antitrust watch dogs.

On the end user level, this means less choice, and more control of them by Big Tech. Big Tech can control what you watch, even what results your search terms will yield on google.

I've noticed how google has become increasingly restrictive and selective about what you can search for and find.
It's not like the google of old. Similarly, YouTube is restricting what you can watch and who can broadcast.

Breaking up Big Tech like they did to Standard Oil would be a good thing cuz it'd give us more choice and hopefully more freedom.

And since you're US citizens, you actually have more influence than the rest of us merely by making your voices heard to your Congressmen and Senators.

Like it or not, the US is still the center of the Internet Universe. What goes on in the States affects every other country.

So if enough US citizens make enough noise, maybe there's an outside chance, positive change will happen.

Last edited:

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Libs made a big mistake by trying to turn everyone into a racist. They try and turn kids against their grandparents and such. No wonder it is just the freaks and degenerates who turn out for them. People without families or whose families are ashamed by them.

That's quite a broad statement, and you should know better. There are millions upon miillions of non-freaks who are liberals

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

revenues.

He's deep in debt.

But it's apparent that the current setup isn't working for everyone & the Internet is controlled by and beholden to Special Interests. Remember how the Internet was supposed to be 'free' to allow the common person to express themselves? At least that's the way it started out back in the 90s.

The Internet has transformed from a domain of computer hackers/nerds using telnet into the mainstream of High Bandwidth which can broadcast HD TV. So it's essentially what Old TV used to be worth trillions in entertainment and advertising.

And now there's a small group of very large companies who can shut off the switch on anyone that doesn't agree with them. So what they have is a monopoly which should raise the eyebrows of the Antitrust watch dogs.

On the end user level, this means less choice, and more control of them by Big Tech. Big Tech can control what you watch, even what results your search terms will yield on google.

I've noticed how google has become increasingly restrictive and selective about what you can search for and find.
It's not like the google of old. Similarly, YouTube is restricting what you can watch and who can broadcast.

Breaking up Big Tech like they did to Standard Oil would be a good thing cuz it'd give us more choice and hopefully more freedom.

And since you're US citizens, you actually have more influence than the rest of us merely by making your voices heard to your Congressmen and Senators.

Like it or not, the US is still the center of the Internet Universe. What goes on in the States affects every other country.

Use duckduckgo to search. Google is a giant corporate Big Brother.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

That's quite a broad statement, and you should know better. There are millions upon miillions of non-freaks who are liberals

That's just millions and millions of freaks.

• Agree!
Reactions: Ice
OP
OP

deport_liberals

Banned
Banned

And many of them will come the the right when their entire life is labeled "problematic".

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

revenues.

He's deep in debt.

Fuck Joogle!!!! I converted to DDG as well.

Holliday Unchained

Banned
Banned
Remember how the Internet was supposed to be 'free'
I remember how cable was going to be free - 1972. I mean the hell with them networks making us watch commercials every 10 minutes, right?
Yeah - that worked out.

What I'm asking is does free and freedom mean being able to post whatever you like knowing it's bullshit?
Does the platform have no responsibility or right to regulate content?

Sounds like complete bullshit to me.

bullshit - the word of the day

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

revenues.

He's deep in debt.

Fuck Joogle!!!! I converted to DDG as well.

It's not ever very good anymore. So dumbed down, treats its end users like children.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Remember how the Internet was supposed to be 'free'
I remember how cable was going to be free - 1972. I mean the hell with them networks making us watch commercials every 10 minutes, right?
Yeah - that worked out.

What I'm asking is does free and freedom mean being able to post whatever you like knowing it's bullshit?
Does the platform have no responsibility or right to regulate content?

Sounds like complete bullshit to me.

bullshit - the word of the day

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Oh look at who is talking about regulating people. Is MaxiQueer your alt?

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

And many of them will come the the right when their entire life is labeled "problematic".

Oh, lord. Give me a break. Cancel culture will end. It's backlash to all the shit predators have gotten away with for so long. People aren't going to go against their inherent nature because of this backlash phase. A lot of people getting canceled deserve it. Some don't, unfortunately, but, like I said, this too shall pass.

I still love you, Deport, even though you need help. Serious help.

OP
OP

deport_liberals

Banned
Banned

Oh, lord. Give me a break. Cancel culture will end. It's backlash to all the shit predators have gotten away with for so long. People aren't going to go against their inherent nature because of this backlash phase. A lot of people getting canceled deserve it. Some don't, unfortunately, but, like I said, this too shall pass.

I 100% approve of all these sexual predators getting their comeuppance.

Waiting on Cuomo.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

I 100% approve of all these sexual predators getting their comeuppance.

Waiting on Cuomo.

I totally approve of Cuomo and Clinton and Prince Andrew and Trump and any other predator getting their comeuppance. Long overdue.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

No. I don't think so. Just continue.
It'll be the gift that'll keep on giving to some.
Once they know they got a good thing, the over zealous & power hungry never stop.