TRUMP promises new site to bring back the golden age of trolling

Admin.

The Flying Fickle Finger Of Fate.
Site Supporter ☠️
Scene outside the new Freedom To Trump Speak, Tr0all Page Start Up., no word on if the 2 different things are related, but when Trump is involved, all bets are off.

163230677_294712895403811_3435887076300778481_n.jpg

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Trump is already on a free speech platform, GAB. I dont see a need for another platform.

revenues.

He's deep in debt.

So if he has his own social media platform, all the revenues go ta him with no middle men to pay or worry about to close him down.

Ice

Cold as Ice
Site Supporter
Trump is already on a free speech platform, GAB. I dont see a need for another platform.

revenues.

He's deep in debt.

So if he has his own social media platform, all the revenues go ta him with no middle men to pay or worry about to close him down.

If he's so deep in debt then why would he donate his wages as Prez?

I think you are full of shit.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

revenues.

He's deep in debt.

While I'm not fan of Trump and te ideologies of his followers, I think they should still be allowed to express themselves.
I didn't like how Big Tech ganged up on Trump and his followers.
That episode clearly demonstrated the need for regulator body to oversee the Internet/airwaves similar to that of the FCC in the USS or the CRTC in Canada.

It should not be up to a Tech conglomerate on who gets to express themselves or not.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

revenues.

He's deep in debt.

Is this like the stock market was gonna crash during the entire 4 years he was President, josephine? STFU, cuck.

Reactions: Ice

Ice

Cold as Ice
Site Supporter

revenues.

He's deep in debt.

While I'm not fan of Trump and te ideologies of his followers, I think they should still be allowed to express themselves.
That episode clearly demonstrated the need for regulator body to oversee the Internet/airwaves similar to that of the FCC in the USS or the CRTC in Canada.

It should not be up to a Tech conglomerate on who gets to express themselves or not.

Show me how you know Trump is deeply in debt.

I'm waiting.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

revenues.

He's deep in debt.

We dont ever need ANYTHING like Canduhduh!

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

revenues.

He's deep in debt.

Is this like the stock market was gonna crash during the entire 4 years he was President, josephine? STFU, cuck.

Yes. I am surprised that the stock market hasn't crashed yet, Lokmeer.
The only reason it hasn't is because of government intervention such as the Fed.
The Stock Market is severely overvalued.

Many ocompanies are staying afloat due to Government support.
That's why the term 'zombie companies' is being used a lot these days.
Unemployment similarly woud double or triple (or more).

ie - How come Boeing is still in business?
Or Avis Rent a car?
They don't have any revenues and their lots are full of their inventories.

The Western economies are in a severe recession whether you are aware of it or not.
If our economy was truly run like a free market, most of those companies would fold tomorrow, Lokmeer.

Ice

Cold as Ice
Site Supporter

revenues.

He's deep in debt.

America would be an idiot if they don't take our discounted oil, yes Alberta sells it to you at a discount from world prices.

Oh wait. ...... Biden killed the Keystone XL pipe line... Sorry man but now you have to pay world price for imported oil.

X

xXx
Site Supporter

revenues.

He's deep in debt.

America would be an idiot if they don't take our discounted oil, yes Alberta sells it to you at a discount from world prices.

Oh wait. ...... Biden killed the Keystone XL pipe line... Sorry man but now you have to pay world price for imported oil.

they'll still get it .... just by rail

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

revenues.

He's deep in debt.

The only reason it hasn't is because of government intervention such as the Fed.

Or Avis Rent a car?

The Western economies are in a severe recession whether you are aware of it or not.
If our economy was truly run like a free market, most of those companies would fold tomorrow, Lokmeer.
Boeing's stock is HALF of what it was a few years ago, dummy.

And BTW, if it really was free capitalism, we wouldnt have shut the fukin economy down.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

revenues.

He's deep in debt.

I'm taking about gubmint bullshit, NOT oil.

Ice

Cold as Ice
Site Supporter

revenues.

He's deep in debt.

Only a tiny tiny fraction of what would have been shipped by pipeline.

X

xXx
Site Supporter

revenues.

He's deep in debt.

Or Avis Rent a car?

Boeing's stock is HALF of what it was a few years ago, dummy.

And BTW, if it really was free capitalism, we wouldnt have shut the fukin economy down.

Tha VIRUS duh
shit man c'mon

X

xXx
Site Supporter

revenues.

He's deep in debt.

same just takes longer ... I watched a special on TV the other day ..

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

revenues.

He's deep in debt.

Interestingly, while Biden cancelled that pipeline, he's cozying up to Canada for Green energies.

There's no way that America's Green Eneregy plan can work without increased reliance upon Hydroelectric power.

That's why Biden is pushing the Canada US 'special relationship' so hard.

Even Germany is truning to Canada's vast hydroelectric energy for its Green Energy plan.

Energy's gotta come from something, somewhere.

It is isn't oil, then it's gotta be dams.

Ice

Cold as Ice
Site Supporter

revenues.

He's deep in debt.

I'm taking about gubmint bullshit, NOT oil.

Ok that's a valid point.

Ice

Cold as Ice
Site Supporter

revenues.

He's deep in debt.

same just takes longer ... I watched a special on TV the other day ..

Are you related to joe?

You sound about as fucking dumb.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
So joe by not giving me an answer you proved yourself to be a bullshitter.

Here...just once source:

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

I'll provide more sources if you wish.

If not, I'll still provide them for you.

Yes, Trump is in debt.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

revenues.

He's deep in debt.

Show me how you know Trump is deeply in debt.

I'm waiting.
CNN said so

Ice

Cold as Ice
Site Supporter

Here...just once source:

Yes, Trump is in debt.

So by your reasoning if I have car payments (which I don't) but my house is paid for (which it is) then I am (your words) deeply in debt.

Yeah right.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Here...just once source:

Yes, Trump is in debt.

So by your reasoning if I have car payments (which I don't) but my house is paid for (which it is) then I am (your words) deeply in debt.

Yeah right.

There is als the issue about back taxes owed as well.

When the District Attorney Cyrus Vance of Manhattan investigates a person, that's not a small deal

Of course, if found guilty, Trump would also be liablee for fines and possible criminal prosecuation.

So, while I'm not insinuating that Trump is guilty of anything at this point, yes, he is in a financial mess, and could up owning more than just unpaid taxes.

Anyways, just keepin gyou up to date with the latest developments, in case you missed them, Sonny.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
You do understand that the conventional wisdom is Free Speech does not equal freedom to lie 24/7, yes?

You do understand, that free speech, should not be hindered in America right?

You do understand that "free speech" does not equal being able to say anything at all that you want, right?

Example? Other than yelling fire in a theater lol. WHAT THE FUCK YOU THINK FREEE SPEECH MEANS!!!!! Fuck, you fail as a teacher. FAIL!!!! What you teach.... the cafeteria? I want one of them Peanut Butter Fingers btw, and dont cheat my ass either! I know your type!

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
You do understand that the conventional wisdom is Free Speech does not equal freedom to lie 24/7, yes?

You do understand that "free speech" does not equal being able to say anything at all that you want, right?

Example? Other than yelling fire in a theater lol. WHAT THE FUCK YOU THINK FREEE SPEECH MEANS!!!!! Fuck, you fail as a teacher. FAIL!!!! What you teach.... the cafeteria? I want one of them Peanut Butter Fingers btw, and dont cheat my ass either! I know your type!

You can't make threats, you can't instigate violence or other lawless action, you can't slander people or commit perjury (you know -- lie), and private companies and foundations, etc., have the right to restrict speech any fucking way they want. That includes hate speech. Do a little research, and stop being moronic.

Don't bring my teaching into it when you have no fucking idea what you're talking about.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

revenues.

He's deep in debt.

where is that classic "BUT...HE DONATE HIS SALARY!" meme when you're to lazy to click click for it?

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

You can't make threats, you can't instigate violence or other lawless action, you can't slander people or commit perjury (you know -- lie), and private companies and foundations, etc., have the right to restrict speech any fucking way they want. That includes hate speech. Do a little research, and stop being moronic.

Don't bring my teaching into it when you have no fucking idea what you're talking about.

....and an extra slice of pizza!

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

....and an extra slice of pizza!
How come we don't never see no pics of Trump and Ivana #3 Stepping down from Trump Force 1?

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
And while some of your points are valid Lotus, I feel companies that operate in America, do not have the right to restrict speech. Period.