TRUMP promises new site to bring back the golden age of trolling

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Trump is already on a free speech platform, GAB. I dont see a need for another platform.
You do understand that the conventional wisdom is Free Speech does not equal freedom to lie 24/7, yes?

You do understand, that free speech, should not be hindered in America right?

You do understand that "free speech" does not equal being able to say anything at all that you want, right?

Example? Other than yelling fire in a theater lol. WHAT THE FUCK YOU THINK FREEE SPEECH MEANS!!!!! Fuck, you fail as a teacher. FAIL!!!! What you teach.... the cafeteria? I want one of them Peanut Butter Fingers btw, and dont cheat my ass either! I know your type!

You can't make threats, you can't instigate violence or other lawless action, you can't slander people or commit perjury (you know -- lie), and private companies and foundations, etc., have the right to restrict speech any fucking way they want. That includes hate speech. Do a little research, and stop being moronic.

Don't bring my teaching into it when you have no fucking idea what you're talking about.

....and an extra slice of pizza!

That was a feeble admission of your stupidity. But thanks.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Trump is already on a free speech platform, GAB. I dont see a need for another platform.
You do understand that the conventional wisdom is Free Speech does not equal freedom to lie 24/7, yes?

You do understand that "free speech" does not equal being able to say anything at all that you want, right?

Example? Other than yelling fire in a theater lol. WHAT THE FUCK YOU THINK FREEE SPEECH MEANS!!!!! Fuck, you fail as a teacher. FAIL!!!! What you teach.... the cafeteria? I want one of them Peanut Butter Fingers btw, and dont cheat my ass either! I know your type!

You can't make threats, you can't instigate violence or other lawless action, you can't slander people or commit perjury (you know -- lie), and private companies and foundations, etc., have the right to restrict speech any fucking way they want. That includes hate speech. Do a little research, and stop being moronic.

Don't bring my teaching into it when you have no fucking idea what you're talking about.

....and an extra slice of pizza!
How come we don't never see no pics of Trump and Ivana #3 Stepping down from Trump Force 1?

Cause we too busy laughing at Biden falling UP the stairs of Air Force one hahahaha.

iu

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
And while some of your points are valid Lotus, I feel companies that operate in America, do not have the right to restrict speech. Period.

You may "feel" that, but the law doesn't give a fuck.

Sadly so. How do YOU feel about that? Do you feel Big Tech should dictate who can say what?

I have many issues with Big Tech. MANY. But you cons skew the law, how it works, and what needs to be fixed, according to your prejudices and your hatred of those less fortunate, so in general, you make a complete mess of things when you try to fix anything. It stems from your stubborn refusal to educate yourselves at the simplest of levels or to develop your sense of compassion.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
And while some of your points are valid Lotus, I feel companies that operate in America, do not have the right to restrict speech. Period.

Sadly so. How do YOU feel about that? Do you feel Big Tech should dictate who can say what?

I have many issues with Big Tech. MANY. But you cons skew the law, how it works, and what needs to be fixed, according to your prejudices and your hatred of those less fortunate, so in general, you make a complete mess of things when you try to fix anything. It stems from your stubborn refusal to educate yourselves at the simplest of levels or to develop your sense of compassion.

Ugh, there you go deflecting and blaming again, when you have NO clue who I really am.

Goodnight Lotus, you FAILED once again. I hope my French Toast is hot, and my Orange Juice cold in the morning!!!

Admin.

The Flying Fickle Finger Of Fate.
Site Supporter ☠️

I agree, I got season tickets plus one, for all the AMC Theaters, I want to combine my desire to drive cross country with my other dream of shouting FIRE! in as many crowded movies theaters as is possible in a race across merica. Because as you so eruditely pointed out, it should be legal.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Ugh, there you go deflecting and blaming again, when you have NO clue who I really am.

Goodnight Lotus, you FAILED once again. I hope my French Toast is hot, and my Orange Juice cold in the morning!!!

I wasn't talking about you in particular.

How bigly do you fail when you screech hystericaly about me being a shitty teacher, in spite of the fact that you clearly misunderstand the law and make false claims based on your "feels," while refusing to ackowledge that I actually do know what's going on, and I don't generally talk out of my ass like you cons do?

OP
OP

deport_liberals

Banned
Banned
The left believes existing as a white person is racist, therefore we have no right to speak at all. TRUMP stood up to them when nobody else would.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I want the old yahoo boards back. I miss that really unlimited and free style of poasting. The internet has been getting worse for 15 years...it is just about as boring as real life now.

Yep. The left hated it because people got to freely discuss things and post facts countering the propaganda articles. Thus they pressured for it to disappear.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I want the old yahoo boards back. I miss that really unlimited and free style of poasting. The internet has been getting worse for 15 years...it is just about as boring as real life now.

Yep. The left hated it because people got to freely discuss things and post facts countering the propaganda articles. Thus they pressured for it to disappear.

...While I think both Right and Left Wing social media websites should be allowed to exist, they should both be held accountable for spreading untruths or Fake News. And either could be sued or shut down if they were intentionaly spreadking lies.

It'd the equivalent of a TV or Radio News station that ran series of ads featuring products with false claims. Or making damaging statements abot competing news outlets without any facts.

So people who spread falsehoods would be held accountable. It shouldn't be Wild West either.

Same time, it shouldn't be Big Tech as the King Maker calling all the shots, but instead new regulator body for the Internet.

Similarl to an FCC watchdog that oversees Television/Radio in the States.

Right now there is no regulatory body for the Internet and Big Tech has absolute power. Big Tech shut down Parler. If TV were run that way, CNN, NBC & CBS would collude to shut down Fox News. which of course is not allowed & would be a contravention of free speech and fair competition.

That's why the US government has to go after Big Tech the way the EU has or is doing.

Last edited:

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
The left believes existing as a white person is racist, therefore we have no right to speak at all. TRUMP stood up to them when nobody else would.

When did anyone ever prevent you from speaking? You express your racist views all the time.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Actually, I think most humans hated it because there was just one big unending barrage of racism and hatred of the left. A free discussion doesn't have to be a hate fest. What is it with you people and your profound hatred of everyne who isn't a right wing whitie?

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

When did anyone ever prevent you from speaking? You express your racist views all the time.
I got banned from cbt for reccing poasts.

Oh, come on. People get banned from these stupid forums all the time. Biggie banned people right and left for being liberal. I didn't see you claiming that they were banned for being white. And Q was banned from here. Was it because he's white?

Funny, the racists here don't seem to have any problem spewing their racism. No one says a thing to them except me, and then everyone comes down on me for objecting.

Get over yourself. You're not a victim.

OP
OP

deport_liberals

Banned
Banned

Oh, come on. People get banned from these stupid forums all the time. Biggie banned people right and left for being liberal. I didn't see you claiming that they were banned for being white. And Q was banned from here. Was it because he's white?

Funny, the racists here don't seem to have any problem spewing their racism. No one says a thing to them except me, and then everyone comes down on me for objecting.

White conservatives get banned for their identity, not their behaviour. Libs are always restricting our speech.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

White conservatives get banned for their identity, not their behaviour. Libs are always restricting our speech.

BS. I'm sure it was something you said to Billda. She's sensitive.

Give me a real example of your speech being restricted.

Libs are always objecting to your hate speech, not restricting it. Libs are trying to get you not to be haters. Don't you ever get sick of being a racist? It's very unintelligent as well as being inhuman.

Martin

Banned
Banned

Real liberals do not restrict people! Conservatives do!

• Disagree
Reactions: Ice
OP
OP

deport_liberals

Banned
Banned

BS. I'm sure it was something you said to Billda. She's sensitive.

Give me a real example of your speech being restricted.

Libs are always objecting to your hate speech, not restricting it. Libs are trying to get you not to be haters. Don't you ever get sick of being a racist? It's very unintelligent as well as being inhuman.
I was banned for reccing poasts. I didn't even ever respond to the tranny empress.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Do you mean: “Free Speech”, doesn’t equate to vocal freedom?
Your grammar is absolutely sub-par arse_pipe!

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

I agree, I got season tickets plus one, for all the AMC Theaters, I want to combine my desire to drive cross country with my other dream of shouting FIRE! in as many crowded movies theaters as is possible in a race across merica. Because as you so eruditely pointed out, it should be legal.
But don't worry, you can still suck dick in the woman's bathrooms in Portland

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

But don't worry, you can still suck dick in the woman's bathrooms in Portland

Morning Stubby.

• Disagree
Reactions: Ice

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

I wasn't talking about you in particular.

How bigly do you fail when you screech hystericaly about me being a shitty teacher, in spite of the fact that you clearly misunderstand the law and make false claims based on your "feels," while refusing to ackowledge that I actually do know what's going on, and I don't generally talk out of my ass like you cons do?

It sure seemed like you were talking about me, when you say words directed at me such at "you x 3 and your x 3, etc".

Oh, its "hysterically"...... teach.

You got my French toast sticks?

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

Well if it isnt the local village idiot. Put on a hair net and give Lotus a hand.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

BINGO!!!

I got more truths and info out of comment sections than I would the actual bias articles.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

Actually, I think most humans hated it because there was just one big unending barrage of racism and hatred of the left. A free discussion doesn't have to be a hate fest. What is it with you people and your profound hatred of everyne who isn't a right wing whitie?

Is it Opposite Day? You sure are talking like it is.