TRUMP promises new site to bring back the golden age of trolling

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Its about all he’s capable of. I bet yall are sad. I read this morning, Ho lost it yesterday over a shitty putt. He’s a shitty golfer, who needs his diaper changed twice, for 18 holes. What a way to live.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Its about all he’s capable of. I bet yall are sad. I read this morning, Ho lost it yesterday over a shitty putt. He’s a shitty golfer, who needs his diaper changed twice, for 18 holes. What a way to live.
Sure thing. How many times did biden shit himself falling up AF1's steps 3 times in a row? PWN3D! And then there's the nigger biting literal NAZI dogs that biden brought into the WH! Sheesh, there hasnt been so much nigger hate in the WH since LBJ! Hitler liked German Shepherds too!

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Trump was born a troll and will die a troll. How the laws of the USofA allowed a troll to become president is beyond me. It should be highly illegal. It constitutes a national security threat. SMH

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Trump was born a troll and will die a troll. How the laws of the USofA allowed a troll to become president is beyond me. It should be highly illegal. It constitutes a national security threat. SMH
Making libs cry is a national security threat? Lol

Martin

Banned
Banned
His own Twitter clone will be fun! Full of fake news!

• Disagree
Reactions: Ice

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

And yet it was the most peaceful 4 years America has had in decades and now we are back in the unnessesary wars business.

I remember when people at least pretended to care about that. The first world narcism is incredible.

OP
OP

deport_liberals

Banned
Banned

And yet it was the most peaceful 4 years America has had in decades and now we are back in the unnessesary wars business.

I remember when people at least pretended to care about that. The first world narcism is incredible.

Basically the media hated him because he wasn't nice to them. Sad.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

The corporate media is invested in who they will benefit the most from. Establishment politicians.

Admin.

The Flying Fickle Finger Of Fate.
Site Supporter ☠️
Finally a safe space on the internet for Trump addicts, to post in peace without facts or logic raining on their self pity parades.

But the name "Aids", what is Donnie Dildo trying to tell us?

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Trump is already on a free speech platform, GAB. I dont see a need for another platform.

OP
OP

deport_liberals

Banned
Banned
Trump is already on a free speech platform, GAB. I dont see a need for another platform.
I want the old yahoo boards back. I miss that really unlimited and free style of poasting. The internet has been getting worse for 15 years...it is just about as boring as real life now.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
I want the old yahoo boards back. I miss that really unlimited and free style of poasting. The internet has been getting worse for 15 years...it is just about as boring as real life now.

I never caught those. But I miss the comment sections on news articles.

Hell lets bring back AOL chat rooms too! lol

OP
OP

deport_liberals

Banned
Banned

Chatting up skanks on ICQ.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

Chatting up skanks on ICQ.

I think ICQ was the voice platform I used back in my MMORPG days lol. Was much easier using that, instead of trying to type things to team mates under attack lol.

Ice

Cold as Ice
Site Supporter

Sad you’re not a Merican. You’d melt. Trumps still a shitty golfer

If Merica is so great why do idiots like you and lottuscunt live overseas???

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Sad you’re not a Merican. You’d melt. Trumps still a shitty golfer

If Merica is so great why do idiots like you and lottuscunt live overseas???

Who said it was great? It’s sure better then it was 6 months ago. I still think you’d melt.

Last edited:

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

I think the media trashed him because he's a psychopath, and they knew displaying his psychopathy would bring in revenue.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
You do understand that the conventional wisdom is Free Speech does not equal freedom to lie 24/7, yes?

Indeed.

The point of free speech is to make it possible for people who are being screwed by the government or businesses to expose them and to express grievances. It doesn't mean people have the right to lie through their teeth about people and/or events, or the right to promote racist, sexist, and other hateist ideas (even though the ACLU fights to protect those supposed rights in order to avoid a domino effect).

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
You do understand that the conventional wisdom is Free Speech does not equal freedom to lie 24/7, yes?

You do understand, that free speech, should not be hindered in America right?

You do understand that "free speech" does not equal being able to say anything at all that you want, right?