Trump Pardons 73 Commutes Sentences of 70

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
...are any of ya on the list?

I wonder if mah buddih Lokmeer made it.

Anyone ya know? Friends of yerz?

The Full List hea'!

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Oh cool
YET ANOTHER thread releasing tears

One wasn't enough big guy ??
does you have the better feelZ now ??

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
How’s that dark-looking clubfoot on the extreme right with his shnozz sticking out of the paper mask! What’s the fucking point?
:LOL2:

X

xXx
Site Supporter
What ever will homos like hollyGAY do now that their Number one adversary has departed .. maybe stick with the weight watchers plan this time, maybe go out with Rod and tackle his pole a bit MOaRRrrr :LMAO:

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
What ever will homos like hollyGAY do now that their Number one adversary has departed .. maybe stick with the weight watchers plan this time, maybe go out with Rod and tackle his pole a bit MOaRRrrr :LMAO:
I reckon they’ll lick their wounds, regroup and try to destroy some other board with their same mindless rhetoric. In the meantime, let’s welcome some fresh blood and get some of the old crew their avatars back. A few have demasked in protest over this leftarded disruption.

I’d like to play a song to all the cool members before I catch meh beauty sleep...
:Cheers:

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I wonder if aljizzherya will cover josephines beheading when muhzies take over his country? :Popcorn4:

OP
OP
Joe

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I wonder if aljizzherya will cover josephines beheading when muhzies take over his country? :Popcorn4:

I'm sorry you didn't make the list this time, Lokmeer.

Better luck Next Time.

You only get a Pardon once in a lifetime, eh Bud?

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Better luck Next Time.

Wow josephine, that shit was lame even for you. Tell me, have all the Americans that moved to Canduhduh in 2016 moved back to America yet? :Popcorn:

OP
OP
Joe

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Better luck Next Time.

Wow josephine, that shit was lame even for you. Tell me, have all the Americans that moved to Canduhduh in 2016 moved back to America yet? :Popcorn:

...ah it's all in good fun.

Joking aside....it's a really big deal in the states, eh?

Canadian Primie Ministers don't have the power like Amercan Presidents do to pardon people like that.

I think they do it, but it's only after careful scrutiny for people who have been wrongfully convicted, not if they committed a crime and were nailed for it.

States...anybody can get it.

Ice

Cold as Ice
Site Supporter

Better luck Next Time.

Canadian Primie Ministers don't have the power like Amercan Presidents do to pardon people like that.

I think they do it, but it's only after careful scrutiny for people who have been wrongfully convicted, not if they committed a crime and were nailed for it.

You voted for trudope didn't you?

OP
OP
Joe

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Better luck Next Time.

1st time I did.

2nd Time I didn't vote for anyone or at all. The Conservative guy got tho most votes but the Liberals got more seats so they got in instead.

It's currently a minority government situation, so a snap election could be called at any time.

Minority guvs can fall if there's a non-confidence vote and the guv doesn't have a majroity of votes.

so we'll see ho long this one lasts. Could be 6 months, a year, 2 years.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
...are any of ya on the list?

I wonder if mah buddih Lokmeer made it.

Anyone ya know? Friends of yerz?

The Full List hea'!

It says page not found.

Did he pardon Assange? I'll be disappointed if he didnt. Just add it to the long list of disappointed I feel about America today.

Ice

Cold as Ice
Site Supporter

Better luck Next Time.

1st time I did.

2nd Time I didn't vote for anyone or at all. The Conservative guy got tho most votes but the Liberals got more seats so they got in instead.

It's currently a minority government situation, so a snap election could be called at any time.

Minority guvs can fall if there's a non-confidence vote and the guv doesn't have a majroity of votes.

so we'll see ho long this one lasts. Could be 6 months, a year, 2 years.
I don't need a fucking lesson on Khanadian politics you dumb cunt I just asked if you voted for trudope and now I know.

I know that you are a fucking idiot... eh joe'

Q

Dictator of the Bastard Factory
Banned

Better luck Next Time.

It is indeed unbelievable that a president can take such abuse of his presidency. In a democracy that should not be possible.

But then... who would have ever expected a retarded child became the president?

OP
OP
Joe

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

And he didnt. *sigh*

Do you think any of those 2 really deserves a pardon, Dovey?

Regardless of which side you're on, they spilled State secrets, betrayed your country.

And that other one, who did, chelsea Manning shouldn't have got out of prison.

The last did so having taken an oath to serve your country.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

And he didnt. *sigh*

Regardless of which side you're on, they spilled State secrets, betrayed your country.

I DO think Assange and Snowden deserve a pardon.

Who can make sure the country isnt betraying the people?

OP
OP
Joe

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

And he didnt. *sigh*

Anybody who spills state secrets takes a chance that they will be hunted down and they should accetpt that risk as the price of doing business.

About the only one I really commend for coming forward and doing that was that Chinese virologist who claims that China is manufracturing bioweapons in a lab and that the coronavirus is man-made. If she's telling the truth, that was for the Greater Good of humanity and should be revealed.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

And he didnt. *sigh*

Anybody who spills state secrets takes a chance that they will be hunted down and they should accetpt that risk as the price of doing business.

About the only one I really commend for coming forward and doing that was that Chinese virologist who claims that China is manufracturing bioweapons in a lab and that the coronavirus is man-made. If she's telling the truth, that was for the Greater Good of humanity and should be revealed.
Clown, the person who shared the secrets was Bradley Manning. STFU, dummy.

PS, biden will be sucking the chinks off by 4pm today.

OP
OP
Joe

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

And he didnt. *sigh*

PS, SlowJoe will be sucking the chinks off by 4pm today.

Anyone who leaks/spills confidential information, should be willing to pay the price of being hunted down and killed, Lokmeer.

Unfortunately, that's the price of doing business.

What do you think international espionage is about? Democracy?

Anyways, Trump's buddy Putin doesn't take too kindly to Russian whilstelblowers who cross the line.

Remember what he did to an ex-KGB agent who spilled the beans on Russia?

Laced his drink with plutonium

As I said, the only one I commend for having done so is the Chinese virologist who stated that China is developing bioweapons and when she stated that she believes the coronavirus is a bioweapon.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

And he didnt. *sigh*

PS, SlowJoe will be sucking the chinks off by 4pm today.

Anyone who leaks/spills confidential information, should be willing to pay the price of being hunted down and killed, Lokmeer.

Unfortunately, that's the price of doing business.

What do you think international espionage is about? Democracy?

Anyways, Drumpf's buddy Putin doesn't take too kindly to Russian whilstelblowers who cross the line.

Remember what he did to an ex-KGB agent who spilled the beans on Russia?

Laced his drink with plutonium

As I said, the only one I commend for having done so is the Chinese virologist who stated that China is developing bioweapons and when she stated that she believes the coronavirus is a bioweapon.

First off, twat, why isnt Bradly Manning dead and just who paid for HIS genital mutilation surgery?

Second, how is SaintTrump Putins buddy when SaintTrump literally had hundreds of Putins merc's vaporized in Syria???...you know, the place where president reggin drew a red line and then Assad and Putin walked all over it!