"As usual they gave me a list of the people im gonna call on"

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

I can just see whoever "they" are cringing.

So fucked up. Everyone in America should be asking who "they" are and why "they" usually give him a list.

We are truly fucked.

Last edited:

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I see Stephen Colbert has comedians on taking the piss out of Biden now....lol

Poor old man should be in a retirement village. He is a decade and a half past retirement age in any case.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Hey, at least he got the fukin words out of his mouth! This mentally deficient criminal usually stammers all over the place, goes off script, and goes back to thinking he's a senator!

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
one of these days they're gonna mess up and Biden is gonna pull a seamajor on a large audience

what's a seamajor you ask?

Biden's gonna come out in nothing but a trench coat, some black socks and payless plastic shoes and flash us

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
It's still hard to believe just how corrupt the US establishment has become when a dribbling, geriatric, Globohomo, NWO puppet like Biden has been allowed to take office and become President.

I'll wager that there's less fraud in Somalian elections than there is today in the US...

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
It's still hard to believe just how corrupt the US establishment has become when a dribbling, geriatric, Globohomo, NWO puppet like Biden has been allowed to take office and become President.

I'll wager that there's less fraud in Somalian elections than there is today in the US...

And look at how dumb Americans are falling for it all. Supporting it openly.

Turning on their own countrymen and supporting pure fucking evil. All because of emotional manipulation.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
All because of the mainstream media and big tech rallying behind Biden and the Democrats, while vilifying and branding those who call out the fraud as Conspiracy Theorists.

When it comes to psychological warfare, these people wrote the book.

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
All because of the mainstream media and big tech rallying behind Biden and the Democrats, while vilifying and branding those who call out the fraud as Conspiracy Theorists.

It's never been just the democrats sadly. The Republicans were just different color cogs in the machine.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

It's never been just the democrats sadly. The Republicans were just different color cogs in the machine.

(((They))) do control and influence both sides to varying degrees, but it's undeniable that for whatever reason the mainstream media etc is far more sympathetic and supportive towards the political left than the right.

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
We're no better than Russia. Go with the mainstream agenda or be silenced and demonized by the mainstream media. It's sick how many people go along with it.